Reform off tactic

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Pokemon Club

Reform off tactic

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:10 pm

Too tired to search the old topic about that so let's open a new.

Anyway, tonight it was at least the third time in 1 month that I am in a field beat by a manager off during all the race during tours, and I think you should change it Buhmann because we (at least I) can't play normally with offline managers.
Each time the same thing : "I am Team X, with the stronger team/leader, but I will be off for the stage. No problem, I just need to follow team Y with each riders, and prepare an attack for the lasts kilometers. He is the second stronger so he will probably work thinking he can take the win. Like that all will work for me, if a group out they will work for me thinking I am off. And if I am lucky and slaves teams work weel, I will just stole their win with my splendid last kilometer attack ! What a splendid masterplan, I will get -2 in fairplay vote but I don't care, I have the win !"

So I know the classic "it is injust to lose all chance for GK because we are off 1 day", but where is the justice for people who are online and who can't take the win ?
It is a live game, but offliners have more advantages than onliners. So why lose 2 hours here if I can't win, I can't have fun, I can't enjoy nothing because offline managers just destroy all each time buy sucking + having an off attack when I ride against peloton where people do their best in stage/GK.
Why should I choose between give the win at a guy off all the stage or let another win and destroy my race myself because in all case it is impossible to win stage or time else if I do my best for my team.

I can understand that people doesn't want to lose GK chance because of 1 day off, but it isn't normal that off people win stages in a live game. So please Buhmann change that. Following behind off ? Why not else if it is ugly and I am against that. But at least cancel off setting for tempo and off attack. No reason that someone off 199km attacks at km 200 and stole win at people who is online else if it is something normal.

lennylenny

Re: Reform off tactic

Post by lennylenny » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 pm

I like
But i also use the tempo settings when i am on. So how about only enabling tempo settings for the next 10/20km and switching tempo of off guys automatically off after another 10km?
Attack settings should be deleted after being 10km off
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:....But at least cancel off setting for tempo and off attack. No reason that someone off 199km attacks at km 200 and stole win at people who is online else if it is something normal.
really agree with this point...following ok..
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 am

up

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:24 am

Rockstar Inc wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:....But at least cancel off setting for tempo and off attack. No reason that someone off 199km attacks at km 200 and stole win at people who is online else if it is something normal.
really agree with this point...following ok..
Thumps up, only following, cancel the rest