Special Premium License

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Allagen

Special Premium License

Post by Allagen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:36 am

We have 7 different typ of license. They are good, i have no problem with them. But we need a new special premium license to solve some big problems (we have to much multis and we need more new teams for bigger fields).

Premium License

- 30 Euro for one year

- you are able to have 2 teams (main team and co-team)

- main team is able to ride every race from cat 1-6, and every tour cat 1-5

- co-team is able to ride cat 1-3 races and cat 1-2 tours

- you can not ride the same race with both teams

- you can not buy of main team with co-team and the other way is also not able

- if you do not want to buy a new premium license after one year, your co-team will delete and you keep your second team

- the main team (and the co-team) get a link to the other team so everyone know who is your other team.

- if you still have a license, you pay the half price extra for your second team.

Pro

- a lot of teams have more then one team. a lot of teams want more then one team. with the new license your are able to have 2 teams, but you have to pay for it. after all, we will not have so much illegal multis, but more legal "multis".

- Buhmann will get more money so he can spend more money for advertising. so we get more users. And we need more users! otherwise RSF will be dead in some months/years

- you have time and you ride a tour. with the new system you are able to ridea tour and a single race. so we have more teams at the single races and at the tours. its a big problem that we have a lot of small fields.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

IDF

Re: Special Premium License

Post by IDF » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:45 pm

go 1000€ license youhouuuuuuuu

... pff
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

luques

Post by luques » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Not a bad idea after all. But I think Buh won't have time to make it.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:30 pm

It is senseless IMO. I understand for what you want a new license, but who will buy it ? Newbies ? I don't think, they surely prefer free points-race. Young players ? 30 euros looks expensive for them. Worker players ? A license for a second team they will rarly have the time to play with it doesn't looks interesting.

I am not for the idea, I prefer if we have the possibility to play with the rest of our riders a 2nd race instead of have another team for that, but I am not really against too, but I don't really think Buh can have a benefit actually with this kind of license.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 pm

but who will buy it ?

for example me! for sure i have not enough time to ride 20-30 races each month. but sometimes i have time and sometimes i want to ride more then one race. maybe my second team will make only 1-10 races each month, but i would buy one.

and i see a lot of multis, so a lot of peoples have enough time ;) but maybe they do not want to pay for it. maybe, do not know.

one other good point for the special premium license: its good for all small teams with 9-14 riders. they have not enough money to buy all kind of riders (paveriders, climbers, TT, sprinters, etc). so they can use one team for flat stages and one team for hilly stages (just for example).

i know, this new license will not solve all problems, but maybe its just a part of the solution, because we need more teams, otherwise RSF will be dead.
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

chartreusecycle

Post by chartreusecycle » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Having the opportunity to ride 2 races/tours in // with of course different riders is clearly the best solution !
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015