steep kms display

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

olmania

steep kms display

Post by olmania » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi !
Would be nice to move a little bit the red dot for the KOM on the left in the bar with all details of % kms displayed.
Today people were asking me if km149 is a 6 or a 16%; and when it's a high mountain profile (with max alt of the graph really high), it's maybe even more difficult to see on the graph if it's steep or really steep.

Also, then it's more for the bug sections, but I ask here:
probs on very steep kms are fixed ? This morning, I didn't see probs on this +16%, but some days ago, there was no sieb on a +15% I don't remember in which race.

Finally,
still about stage fo this morning, Bourgogne, weather is totally wrong, usual prob or ?

Thanks

team fl

Re: steep kms display

Post by team fl » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:30 pm

First thing to do would be to correct the steep climbs bug that happens over from 15% steepness...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:54 pm

olmania wrote:Hi !
Would be nice to move a little bit the red dot for the KOM on the left in the bar with all details of % kms displayed.
Today people were asking me if km149 is a 6 or a 16%; and when it's a high mountain profile (with max alt of the graph really high), it's maybe even more difficult to see on the graph if it's steep or really steep.
Bah 6% is on orange when 16% is on red.

olmania

Post by olmania » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Yes, but people still had the doubt, cause it did seem so steep on the profile ;)
Some were surprised it was a 16%, and I am not sure everybody (especially new ones) spend hours checking color code ;)