Free name change in D1-4, introduce unchangeble manager name

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Robyklebt

Free name change in D1-4, introduce unchangeble manager name

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm

I paid 1'488'000 or 1'498'000 credits to change my name from Robyklebt to Petit Singe.

could have done that for free in D5.

I demand

a) 1'498'000 credits on my account today (and btw Buhmann, you still haven't given back the money for the rest day bug in the Giro 2009 for the afternoon, I lost something around 150k that day since we had to pay the salary, make it 1'750'000 please. I understand that a french speaking manager once got million a fucking million back for a bug. Back? That's probably more than he would have gotten without the bug. Time to start paying up for all the other bug victims now. Want my 150k from the Giro 2009 back. Plus since I demand money for bugsearching during the Andes 2007, the bugged TTT at the end, even though I wasn't in the race after seeing strange results I spent my money to test and inform you of my findings. Please calculate that and add that to the total.

b) That from now on name changes are possible every 14 days, (like in D5 thanks to the reset) free of charge.

c) To still make teams recognizable, introduce a manager name that can't be changed.

Reason for B and C: REality. Teams change their name all the time in reality. Only we here are forced (well, only we in D1-4 actually) to pay for our creativity. Every real cyclingfreak knows how Reynolds is called nowadays, same would happen at RSF. The teammanger on the other hand stays forever, ok, since in reality the managers get older at the same pace as riders, there is "more" change than at RSF. The team that once was Reynolds has a new manager, as far as I know. Still, this ruling would come closer to reality.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Buhmann

Re: Free name change in D1-4, introduce unchangeble manager

Post by Buhmann » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:21 am

Manager name? Really? Necessary?

Okay, changing the team name is too expensive. I don´t like that too.
Manager-name maybe later. But making the teamname-changing much cheaper would be ok in my opinion..

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 am

One free possibility to christmas maybe?

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 am

and why not the birthday? :lol:
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Luna

Post by Luna » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Buhmann wrote:Manager name? Really? Necessary?
for recognizing the account/team, yes.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Robyklebt wrote:I paid 1'488'000 or 1'498'000 credits to change my name from Robyklebt to Petit Singe.

could have done that for free in D5.

I demand

a) 1'498'000 credits on my account today (and btw Buhmann, you still haven't given back the money for the rest day bug in the Giro 2009 for the afternoon, I lost something around 150k that day since we had to pay the salary, make it 1'750'000 please. I understand that a french speaking manager once got million a fucking million back for a bug. Back? That's probably more than he would have gotten without the bug. Time to start paying up for all the other bug victims now. Want my 150k from the Giro 2009 back. Plus since I demand money for bugsearching during the Andes 2007, the bugged TTT at the end, even though I wasn't in the race after seeing strange results I spent my money to test and inform you of my findings. Please calculate that and add that to the total.

b) That from now on name changes are possible every 14 days, (like in D5 thanks to the reset) free of charge.

c) To still make teams recognizable, introduce a manager name that can't be changed.

Reason for B and C: REality. Teams change their name all the time in reality. Only we here are forced (well, only we in D1-4 actually) to pay for our creativity. Every real cyclingfreak knows how Reynolds is called nowadays, same would happen at RSF. The teammanger on the other hand stays forever, ok, since in reality the managers get older at the same pace as riders, there is "more" change than at RSF. The team that once was Reynolds has a new manager, as far as I know. Still, this ruling would come closer to reality.
Still waiting for my millions
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Zauberlehrling

Post by Zauberlehrling » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Do you need them for paying your fines? :twisted:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm

No, for my next name change. Winning the Giro :arrow: new name. So in June 12 8-)

Zauberlehrling

Post by Zauberlehrling » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Strange: You want, that the name change in D1-4 should be free, but now you need money to change your name :?: :?:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

One or the other is enough... the 1498000 would just be refund for the unfairness of me having to pay that much while "now" it's free. :lol: But being nice I would not demand it, once it's free.... Mmh, although, just saw a nice rider on the market, the 1498000 would help buying him... , but ok, just FREE name change. Or a fee, but not one that kills me if I dare to change my name. Right now it would cost me 2'128'000 to change my name....

But since nothing is happening anyway, I might as well demand everything that passes through my mind..

So:
- free name change
- reimbursement for manager who did a paying name change
- A 5000 idea fee for this idea
- A 50000 fine for bringing you to this game
- 150 k from the Giro bug!
- 10k for Bugsearching!
- 50k just because I'm nice
- 100k for the sweating and nervousness when just now I went to check how much a name change would cost... very afraid to push on return, managed not too, but it's unhuman treatment of users to let them go through this torture

You see, can ask for everything I want... doesn't even have to make sense, won't get anything anyway :D

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Buhmann wrote:Manager name? Really? Necessary?

Okay, changing the team name is too expensive. I don´t like that too.
Manager-name maybe later. But making the teamname-changing much cheaper would be ok in my opinion..
:?:
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Would be still ok in my opinion...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 am

I'll win the Giro, so do it til the end of May, so that I can change it cheaper then..

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:19 am

I would like to change my teamname now, but 644.000 is too much. Is there a chance we are allowed to change the name for free soon, in D1-4 or whatever?

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Its almost 700k and I know this is not an important change. But i would like to know if it's clever to wait 1,2,3 months and then its for free...?

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 pm

I will change the complete "profil" page soon. Then i will change the cost for changing the name, too.

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am

moin miteinander...
if you do so,(like to mention that i dont get the point why this has to be done) please don´t do without considering the "unchangeble manager name" i get pissed already not knowing anybody anymore (k, may be due to the increased number of managers - but anyway its getting more and more anonymous which makes the game lose a lot of its charme). you also might want to considere to make it mandatory to use the same name in the forum as in the game btw... i´d like to know which team is posting and often dont because of different names beeing used.

cheers deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

superemre

Post by superemre » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:57 am

deuseburger wrote: you also might want to considere to make it mandatory to use the same name in the forum as in the game btw...
I'm totally agree, I would change my name in the forum with the name of my team :geek:
”This land is unlike any other place. Sardinia is another thing: enchanting space and distance to travel around, nothing done, nothing definitive. It's like freedom itself ". (D.H.Lawrence, 1921)
BIKE AUSTIS

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:11 am

Me too :|

Or leave it and make the manager name Robyklebt? But it's all very difficult, the ape might feel attacked if Klebt becomes the manager even though he isn't :!:

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:42 pm

*push*
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Change teamname is now much cheaper.
Price depends on the number of name changes of the last year. And a little bit on the riden races overall.

Look at the "profil" page the price you have to pay for a name change. Do you think the price is okay now?

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 am

Hm, would be my first name-change, have ridden 1580 races now...474.000€...hmm, first name change for free would be some kind of nice...but...the price is way much better then the 1,x mio before

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 am

Okay, too expensive. Will change it a little bit.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05 am

What about a fixed user-name (also for the forum) next to a flexible team-name (change it will cost a bit of course)? Still not an idea?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.