TM: Partition of Div1-4 and Div5-6

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Belgian Team

Re: TM: Partition of Div1-4 and Div5-6

Post by Belgian Team » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks luna.

But probably it's over for me. ;)

More riding? Don't want to pay to ride more with the actual team if i cannot have these 2 riders, senseless.

Why i speak about the licence? How riding more than 10 races? Yes, i see any reasons, but nothing for me to give a penalty to all the D5. But okay, bye. I wish a long life to RSF. Not a pleasure for me to see these riders in other teams in the future.

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Buhmann wrote:Why this rule, why this rule...you have 34923 answers here in this thread.

The riders which were in Div 1-4 don´t want to ride in such a low league. I think this is quite normal for manager-game. And we here there are much more reasons for this (no, i won´t repeat them, read the posts before).

And this all have not anything to do with the licence...why do you speak so often about that?
Well, since when this rule is applicated... Just to know. Thinks Rsf world has a bit changed... More teams, more competitive teams,...

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:58 pm

:lol: I only can smile to read this... In the D5 market you can find a lot of good riders just have to know hot to search.. And it's not the end... For me is better if teams in 4D cannot buy in the market of 1 - 3D but need to have another market becouse jump on 4D it's very easy...

My opinion of good market

1 - 3 First market
4 - 5 Second market
6 Last market for noobs players who need to try again and again selling and buying new riders

This can avoid some little but important thing like the die of legendary ryders in an inactive team,

This give much chances for the big team to PRESERVE they talents (some team sell and buy the riders for what they need this becouse make money it's very hard and not all can have 15 riders in a team)

The teams in 4 and 5 have the best advantage in this new TM split this becouse the new 21 yo are just for them and this is not bad at all (example) a team of 1 sell all the riders in 3 month he can come in 4 and buy some good 21 yo riders he don't need to coming back in 5 and he don't need to stay 24/7 to check the market (and this is good too)

So my opinion is this.. Cannot all have what they want from the game we have to accept it or we never can have fun. And don't forget never never never is just a game play for have a fun don't play for win.
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!