Selling Price Factors

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

High Flyer

Selling Price Factors

Post by High Flyer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 pm

c4f selling price.JPG
c4f selling price.JPG (41.11 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
(None of my players have been bought in 50days in this list)

Green text is selling price, other one is player value.

Can someone please explain/list the factors that affect the Selling Price, (not value)?
I mean, take for example Jawal and Vogel vs Kriit and Ani, I can understand the age difference, but that would affect the value right, so just how many things affect the selling price for the change is price for Jawal ( nearly 25% lost) to be so big comapred to Ani (<15% loss).

And anyway, is many better riders get bought above value, then why do they sell so under value?

luques

Re: Selling Price Factors

Post by luques » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Age and skills are the most relevant.

Robyklebt

Re: Selling Price Factors

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:32 am

1) The tax. Which seems to be at 15% (or 14%) for you. Written somewhere on the left side on the transfer market screen. Applies to all riders. Goes up (max 70%) and down according to the total value of your team. Value of riders and cash.
2) Cheapened riders. During the auctions the price of riders at first decreases to 95% pretty fast. "New riders" then disappear, those that already were in a team stay on and get even cheaper, but the decrease is much slower. How much cheaper they get depends on their age. If you buy a rider then, for under 95% (I think... I think til 95 they are regarded as "normal") he's a "cheapened" rider. And you the selling price won't be calculated by their value, but by the price you bought him for. Your Sawadogo was bought for 1'696'700, the sale price posted above is 86,41...% of that. For your "normal" riders, that percentage is applied to the value. For cheapened ones to the price you paid. When the value will fall below the paid price, the lower one will be taken into account. So In 1-2 months, when Sawadogo's value will be under 1'696'700 he's selling price will be calculated from the value too.
If you pay MORE than the value for a rider, it's still the value that count's.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!