Abolish Point Sistem. (More money, less problems)

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Pirkio

Abolish Point Sistem. (More money, less problems)

Post by Pirkio » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Are you interessed in abolish race points? Never again short race, anyone can ride every day! and insert a sponsor in the beggin for player without license? that's mean that buhman will receve more money from who don't have license and play only with free race points. And pay License will gave some plus like no sponsor at beggin of every race, play from phone/tablet ecc (Buhman could add something, like race the cat 6 classics, or cat 5 tour but I really don't like this shit)

Who agree just type yes I agree :D
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

cataracs

Re: Abolish Point Sistem. (More money, less problems)

Post by cataracs » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:58 pm

I dont get all of it but I think I agree

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 pm

What if Buhmann hates money?
J-Czucz hype train

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:08 am

As told in the other thread. I don´t like short races anymore, so we have to find something in that direction

(no, i don´t hate money)

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:42 am

I try to explain better my Idea..

The first time you enter in a race you will watch a sponsor.. maybe a video, or Just a immage. If you have the rsf license you will not See this sponsor.

That's will allow buhman to Gain Money from bad People like me who don't Buy license since 2013. As I sayd, premium user maybe need something else.. Better statistic Page should be cool.. Chance to change free the team Name? Also good.. Exlusive tour and classics? Maybe.. Cat 5 Gt and Cat 6 classics could be ok.. Bad for me But ok..
WC / CN only for premium? Like this idea better than the precedent one.. Hope that You like this idea, I really like it
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:48 am

I can't talk about Money.. I don't know how much Money the sponsor can Pay for every view.. maybe 0,02€ But with 50 not premium user that play every day it Mean 1€ every day.. Better than the 0€ that this 50 user give now.
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

FelgueirasPT

Post by FelgueirasPT » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:29 pm

And if someone dont have the money for that or how to pay? Just stops playing? And if the short races stop i will spend a lot less time here, cause with the short races i'm always here
Player since 2012, FelgueirasPT ftw!

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:52 pm

FelgueirasPT wrote:And if someone dont have the money for that or how to pay? Just stops playing? And if the short races stop i will spend a lot less time here, cause with the short races i'm always here
Have you at least read what is written in the post?

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:25 pm

FelgueirasPT wrote:And if someone dont have the money for that or how to pay? Just stops playing? And if the short races stop i will spend a lot less time here, cause with the short races i'm always here

No, Before the short races was in all not premium team had only 10 race points every months.
I just don't want this again, and I'm trying to suggest something that let us race for free and keep alive the game.. Hope more alive than now..
More team, more fun..
More free things to do, more teams this is my Idea..

Like hattrick, but with a cool game!
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:14 pm

Pirkio wrote:I try to explain better my Idea..

The first time you enter in a race you will watch a sponsor.. maybe a video, or Just a immage. If you have the rsf license you will not See this sponsor.

That's will allow buhman to Gain Money from bad People like me who don't Buy license since 2013. As I sayd, premium user maybe need something else.. Better statistic Page should be cool.. Chance to change free the team Name? Also good.. Exlusive tour and classics? Maybe.. Cat 5 Gt and Cat 6 classics could be ok.. Bad for me But ok..
WC / CN only for premium? Like this idea better than the precedent one.. Hope that You like this idea, I really like it
Stats page? Fine
Exclusive races? Tough one. If your looking to have these races alongside races for those who don't pay then this is fine but if there are days dedicated or higher category or more money earned in the races as then the game could move towards the pay to win.