Shorrace profile.

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

kebabs

Shorrace profile.

Post by kebabs » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:57 pm

I am team Coolk. My team has 2 75 mountain and 2 74 flat. If the race is sprint i don't inscript. if it's flat if i don't inscript i get bad flat riders. Can the profiles be random rather than just sprint and flat. Why not mountain, hill, TTT, ITT?
It is harder for teams like me to get race points

luques

Re: Shorrace profile.

Post by luques » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 pm

kebabs wrote:I am team Coolk. My team has 2 75 mountain and 2 74 flat. If the race is sprint i don't inscript. if it's flat if i don't inscript i get bad flat riders. Can the profiles be random rather than just sprint and flat. Why not mountain, hill, TTT, ITT?
You have a team with 4 riders?

You have to make a balanced team with 9 riders if you want to play in a real race. And flat power is important too in races, having one guy with 80+ flat is important also if you are a mountain team and a new team.

For the rest, i agree with you, not because you have to get race points eh :D but because i would like too to play all kind of races, more experience more different situations.

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:26 pm

We can change it. As i said, we had such races but the most did not want this. Maybe we try it again.

radekdeboktor

Post by radekdeboktor » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:04 am

kebabs wrote:I am team Coolk. My team has 2 75 mountain and 2 74 flat. If the race is sprint i don't inscript. if it's flat if i don't inscript i get bad flat riders. Can the profiles be random rather than just sprint and flat. Why not mountain, hill, TTT, ITT?
Remember you can sign up for short races with no riders and you'll race with 2 flat men, a 92 sprinter and a 8x sprinter
Team Boktorense

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Buhmann wrote:We can change it. As i said, we had such races but the most did not want this. Maybe we try it again.
Ehm, how about you stop insulting your users? :lol:

Where where do you see that people didn't want mountain races, hill races, whatever races? IN another thread there was ONE post that could be regarded as critical of non flat races in short races, you then proceeded to kick all other races. The main point of that "critical of non sprint races" post was more about teams having less than 9 riders being allowed to start in short races (actually I don't really have a problem with that) and then building super teams for short races (which of course is not ideal)

There were 100 ways to correct that, Luques showed a few ways, you chose the weird way of making short races only for sprinter teams, which wasn't really a solution to anything.

do whatever you want, but don't blame the users for your decisions.

(don't take the do whatever you want part seriously.... just ask Luques what should be done, he'll give you a sensible answer)
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!