New Layout

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Robyklebt

Re: New Layout

Post by Robyklebt » Sun May 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Weather:
strong rain at 14h, the profile shows clouds. According to Poke that's been a problem of the new design since the beginning, the profile weather doesn't update.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun May 19, 2013 5:58 pm

yep need to refresh the page to update the weather profil

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Mon May 20, 2013 12:47 am

Pokemon Club wrote:yep need to refresh the page to update the weather profil
this should happen automatically

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 am

Bug

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Where in the new layout can we find the list of how much money and points we get for winning a stage, for jerseys, for national championsships ect.?

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

races -> info

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed May 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:races -> info
Thanks. But I don't seem to find such information in any menu I would define as "races".
Can you give me a more detailed descpription?

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 pm

glasgowracing wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:races -> info
Thanks. But I don't seem to find such information in any menu I would define as "races".
Can you give me a more detailed descpription?
hilfe hilfe.JPG
hilfe hilfe.JPG (114.86 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed May 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Oh, thanks. So we have to click on every race seperately to see the points. I was looking for something with an overview over all races.
Ok, I can live with that.

Thanks Hanse and Poke

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

its because then you can see it for everyrace because some races have different points but the points are still mostly wrong^^
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 pm

we can't check points for trikot

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed May 22, 2013 11:15 pm

I think, the site should have a list like before, which also mentions national championship bonuses and so on.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon May 27, 2013 7:33 am

- Fairnesspopup. Can't we have it in a separate tab? Like Interviews, sprint etc. After the race is finished, automatically switch to that tab. Then you have both. High visibility for votes, which is what you want with this pop up I guess. AND the option to do it later. Plus being able to switch between the result tab, fairness tab, and all other tabs someone might want to use while giving fairnessvotes.
- Closing of popups: Fairness, interviews and maybe buying riders too? Send. new mini pop up that tells you that you sent the shit and that now you have to click on cancel. And then the minipopup goes away, and you still have to close the main pop up with a click on the red cross. I have the suspicion that a few steps/clicks could be cut from that process.
- Size of popups. Make the fairnessrule and name giving advice popup bigger. Not those minipopups that nobody wants to read since it's so small and you have to scroll and scroll. Just make it a big popup. There is important information there. THAT'S the kind of popup that can be kind of intrusive.

That's it for popups for the moment.

Team page:
- It's incredible that you still refuse to make the frame for your own team on the team page big enough for 20 riders. 18,5 riders. Why? What sense does that make? Make it for 20. You want the game to look good, do you? Ok, it looks idiotic and bad if you have a 20 rider team and have to scroll to see rider 20.
- My "aktuelles Guthaben" is: 1.875.94 And the 4 you can only guess. Maybe make it so that you can see the whole Guthaben?

Race
- The profile is buggy as you said, it doesn't update the weather. Plus put the damn weather in the log again. User friendly stuff, you get your information in more than one place, in the profile (not right now) to the left of the profile, and in the log.
- Some problems with performance. Going in tempo at times is slow, happened to at least 2 managers in our 9 manager Giro. (FL and me) Somehow changing tempo in the tactic screen is faster, there it works ok, but sometimes changing it in the race doesn't work, resp takes lots of time. Not sure why. maybe look into it?
- Not sure if this changed from the old new layout or not. But attack, you really can't see WHEN your going to attack since that communist symbol or what it is covers the numbers. Make it somehow visible.

Training
- Cut the endless live training repetition.
- Make the live training "random" again. Not a fixed "Reihenfolge".
Kalender
- Get those random races, short races out of the "month-all races" thing. Separate place to see the results. (If they have to be seen, but letting them in doesn't hurt, just not where they are)
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu May 30, 2013 12:34 am

Point money page still missing.. I have a lot of new players every race who ask me how many much money they will have or how many point they will receve.. please give this page back as priority
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Thu May 30, 2013 8:42 am

Pirkio wrote:Point money page still missing.. I have a lot of new players every race who ask me how many much money they will have or how many point they will receve.. please give this page back as priority

are all yours, this new players?

so you're a multi?

:D