GIRO Boni system

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

HeidfeldFanclub

GIRO Boni system

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Mon May 07, 2012 4:24 pm

As nothing has been mentioned in the news or in the forum yet, what is about the GIRO boni system this year? Are there boni on medium and mountain stage, or aren't there... Would be good to know...

Buhmann

Re: GIRO Boni system

Post by Buhmann » Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Time boni is like reality i think. I have done what leso said me...i think it was time boni for flat and medium stages.

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Tue May 08, 2012 10:37 am

Zeitgutschriften
Die ersten 3 Fahrer erhalten beim Giro 2012 im Etappenziel 20, 12 und 8 Sekunden und für Zwischensprints 6, 4 und 2 Sekunden Bonifikation in der Gesamtwertung nach Zeit. Ausgenommen von dieser Regelung sind die 3 Zeitfahretappen

http://www.radsport-seite.de/giro-2012-punkte.html

Well, in real it is that every stage will be bonified except TT and TTT. Also every stage is bonified the same with points, no difference if flat oder mountanious and at intermeds more riders get points. Plus, a very different mountain points systems.

Is there a chance to import this in the Giro? I made my team like it is because of the boni (and points) on every stage and without it is a big malus for moutain riders against Hubers (GK) and sprinters (red).

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Tue May 08, 2012 10:59 am

Seems there is NO bonification in mountain stages IRL, but it's impossible to find a reliable source.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue May 08, 2012 11:10 am

too bad the official regulations aren't online till now...before the giro i read 1,2 article that only the seconds at the MTF, mountain top finishes, Bergankünfte will be cancelled...hope to find the article again
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Tue May 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Maybe there are no, I'm not sure, read it in a cycle forum too posted by someone... Sprint point system IS equal every stage in real, 25 points for the winner... Implemented is still the "normal" system with 30..., at least on flat. Except to get less points on medium and moutain stages - is that changeble? Same question concerning mountain points. And are 20-12-8 seconds implemented, at least for flat and medium stage, or is it the normal system?

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm

sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue May 08, 2012 6:00 pm

It's wrong.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Wed May 09, 2012 6:49 am

Robyklebt wrote:It's wrong.
If you are that wise, tell us what is wrong, what is correct and and what it is use here right now...

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Wed May 09, 2012 9:40 am

Yes, would be nice. I implemented it as leso told me. So i think it is correct, but who knows.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 am

What's written in Marzahns link is wrong. About the bonification.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Thu May 10, 2012 6:35 pm

So, we are using the normal bonification system here like always? Or any different? Would be really nice to know...

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Mon May 14, 2012 10:59 am

Mal im Ernst und auf Deutsch, weil es mich echt langsam nervt: Welches Bonisystem nutzen wir? Gestern gab es meiner Meinung nach Boni bei der Zielankunft (wohl 20-10-5), Joga meint vorgestern hätte es keine gegeben (beides mittlere Stages). Bitte doch einfach mal um ne klare Aussage, es an das echte System anzupassen ist ja eh zu spät, aber man muss doch wissen woran man ist, ist doch ne taktische Komponente.

Danke

Team ABC-Polsat

Post by Team ABC-Polsat » Mon May 14, 2012 3:39 pm

ich denke dass das hier genutzt wird http://www.cycling4freaks.com/radsport/ ... nk2=etappe

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 am

20 - 12 - 8 auf Flachen und mittleren Etappen. Ansonsten nichts,.

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Tue May 15, 2012 10:45 am

Buhmann wrote:20 - 12 - 8 auf Flachen und mittleren Etappen. Ansonsten nichts,.
Danke dir - trage das mal übergangsweise in den von ABC gelinkten Sheet ein vielleicht, dann weiß es auch jeder...

Für die Zukunft sollten wir bei GT vielleicht frühzeitig das richtige Bonisystem einpassen, auch was Zwischen- und Bergwertungen angeht. Würde mich anbieten die Recherche zu machen und zu liefern, muss dann nur umgesetzt werden.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

You still didnt notice this was already discussed elsewhere ???
And that there was no information available until... This week ?

Cheers.

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Wed May 16, 2012 11:43 am

NoPikouze wrote:You still didnt notice this was already discussed elsewhere ???

Cheers.
Senseless postin Pikou. It doesn't help at all to solve the problem in the future.

If it was discussed elsewhere tell me where, cause I can't know anything where what was discussed... :x

Except the fact that there is no time boni on the five mountain stages (also no time boni on the ITM on this stages, funniely), everything else (Different mountain classement points, different sprint points at the finish, different points at the ITM) was know a long time before the Giro and should be easily build in this game... But, as I said, I'd do the research for us for GT in the future and provide it to Buhmann if he likes me too - trust me Pikou, all of the information was available before if you ask the right people and not just search stupidly in the internet...

Without a correct system at GT, it makes less fun here - cause it makes, for ex, a huge difference concerning blue and red if you use our point system or the real one...

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

HeidfeldFanclub wrote:
NoPikouze wrote:You still didnt notice this was already discussed elsewhere ???

Cheers.
Senseless postin Pikou. It doesn't help at all to solve the problem in the future.

If it was discussed elsewhere tell me where, cause I can't know anything where what was discussed... :x

Except the fact that there is no time boni on the five mountain stages (also no time boni on the ITM on this stages, funniely), everything else (Different mountain classement points, different sprint points at the finish, different points at the ITM) was know a long time before the Giro and should be easily build in this game... But, as I said, I'd do the research for us for GT in the future and provide it to Buhmann if he likes me too - trust me Pikou, all of the information was available before if you ask the right people and not just search stupidly in the internet...

Without a correct system at GT, it makes less fun here - cause it makes, for ex, a huge difference concerning blue and red if you use our point system or the real one...
what about having a look in the calendar forum from time to time if you are interested in this....
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

HeidfeldFanclub wrote:Senseless postin Pikou. It doesn't help at all to solve the problem in the future.

MY posting is senseless and unhelpful ?
It's the first post that actually made something useful to be written in this topic after 16 really useless posts. You might need to rethink about it!

And "trust me", there was no official information available, and yes you can tell us that XXX said it would be like this or like that, but whatever...

As Coconia said, if you want to help there is stuff on the calendar forum, and it's usually done before races start. Just don't be agressive once it's too late ;) Only I and Myself are allowed to do that !

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm

HeidfeldFanclub wrote:

OK, this is funny now. You were the guy posting wrong information that you got somewhere on the internet, info that was correct last year, but was known to be incorrect this year!
Almost anything WAS known, yes. The big question though was WHICH stages exactly don't get bonifications. Mountain stages? Mountain finish? Especially Rocca di Cambio, Lago Laceno, Assisi and Cortina were big :?: Couldn't be found fast with confirmation online...

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Wed May 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Team Franconia wrote:
what about having a look in the calendar forum from time to time if you are interested in this....
Did Franco after I started the post here - anyway, true it is double threating therefore, but also this does not change the problem itself...

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Wed May 16, 2012 6:49 pm

No need to discuss that Roby...

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:11 pm

This time (TdF), there was information, but nothing happened, that's not cool...

HeidfeldFanclub wrote:But, as I said, I'd do the research for us for GT in the future and provide it to Buhmann if he likes me too - trust me Pikou, all of the information was available before if you ask the right people and not just search stupidly in the internet...
:geek: :P