iniative against leso always changing minute tact

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Zentaron

iniative against leso always changing minute tact

Post by Zentaron » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Yes, i know, it is maybe rather a topic for the off-topic area, but there the people who have to read it, would probably not read it.

Nearly every race i watch where leso is involved, he askes to adjust the minute tact. It is not okay. All the races over the day have the same minute tact, so let these evening races, where leso starts mostly, have the same minute tact. Change it before starting the whole day in agreement with the designer of the race. But don't change the minute tact for one race and not for the others, only because you can. The designer mostly had his own thoughts by setting the change. And for example for Harelbeke today, my opinion is that the change is absolutely perfect. (Okay, today he asked, so it is maybe okay, but if there is only one participant who is against it, it should stay where it is.)

Some days ago, leso even changed the changing point for a race where he didn't started without asking most of the participating users. (i started there.) That was NOT okay. I liked the minute tact where it was and some others did too. The users have the chance to look where the changing point is (okay, at the moment calculating the length can last a bit, but every learned calculating at school, or?) and can decide whether to start or not. If in his opinion the race is too long, he should not start.

STOP IT!
Last edited by Zentaron on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Rockstar Inc

Re: iniative against leso always changing minute tact

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:03 am

it's almost in every race he participate he's asking in chat to change the min-tact...a real punch in the face of the race-creator

today for example
lesossies: is the tact60 point by km116 OK for all ?I could change to maybe km150
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

problem isn't leso problem are the 100 km of minute tactic... i say it again we need a limit! 30 - 40 - 50km choise the limit or we always have this kind of problem
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm

leso is the only problem considering this problem.
For sure, he does a good job with the calendar, but he has enough time before the races start to discuss with the designer the minute tact. So it is just bad to change always these tacts during a race, especially during ONE race at the whole day. Mostly the race, where he rides himself.
And its even worse to change it, if there is only one team who denies a sudden change.
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 pm

A limit?

OK, minimum 30 Km. Oh, you only meant a max limit? No deal.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 pm

today a ridiculous disgrace again....again the decision of the designer got fucked up...

it's okay to change the min-tact to prevent problems or bugs like the famous 2:00 Bug

but changing the min-tact because the race because "he" thinks it's too long, the race not interesting or senseless is a cheek
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 am

Changing in the race is not perfect, but in the most falls (Fällen?)/races leso make it good to cut it shorter, because they are too long.

But youre right ... its better to discuss it with the drawer infront of the race, before its getting online.

Chense

Post by Chense » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:59 pm

bergwerk cycling wrote:Changing in the race is not perfect, but in the most falls (Fällen?)/races leso make it good to cut it shorter, because they are too long.

But youre right ... its better to discuss it with the drawer infront of the race, before its getting online.
Most races are not to long ... The fantasy races even mostly to short with just some km of mintact. ;-)

And btw. i dont think this is a good attitude by leso - Should be discussed BEFORE the raceday

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 am

I think he do this because the most user want it. He won´t make it becausoe of him. He has no problems with long race.

Quick

Post by Quick » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 am

At wednesday he changed it again without asking us...
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 pm

I have to say Agostoni was kind of understandeble. 75 Km mintact with no hill or anything.... And the designer Aux, who was in my race, said he probably mistyped the thing anyway, since he didn't see the sense of it either. Had there been the possibility to change it that day for me, I would have happily done so. BUT in retrospect I enjoyed the 75 Km of slow race, so it was nice.

But Leso is a long race hater, Buh, don't lie!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Maybe. But only because the most player want shorter races. Not becaue he don´t want to ride so long.

But if it would be true that he change the min tact because he want to ride a shorter race: We have so much work with this game, why don´t chance anything that way, that we have more fun? ;)

If i had seen it before i had put a 22 o´clock vuelta into the calendar by the way...

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

But if it would be true that he change the min tact because he want to ride a shorter race: We have so much work with this game, why don´t chance anything that way, that we have more fun? ;)
WE are the paying customers...you and leso will get your villa at the beach with our money...don't be greedy and expect fun here :lol: :lol:

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Fun is our main payment here ;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Pff, I demand to be allowed to visit you in the villa....

The thing: The majority wants shorter races.... are you really sure?

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Pff, I demand to be allowed to visit you in the villa....

I want shorter races! :P
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

Chense

Post by Chense » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Pff, I demand to be allowed to visit you in the villa....

Maybe the majority wants them really ... but anyway i would dislike this very much ... or better i would dislike to shorten ALL races ... if there is a sprintrace with not one single siebing km ... well make it 10km before finish - if its a classic or hc stage with a decider 50 or even 80km in front of finish ... make it 50 or 80.