Try again to make downhills

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

ariostea

Re: Try again to make downhills

Post by ariostea » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

aux:
Downhill must be more selective, and give new tactical options in game...
completely disagree. downhill is too selective at the moment. half of the riders in a peloton can´t win a stage after an attack, because they are complete descent-idiots (45-60) - has more or less nothing to do with real cycling...

making splits in the descents? - not a good thing too. of course in real cycling you often have smaller gaps after descents - but in 99,5% of the cases it has no influence of the race - the riders just come together after the descent. in RSF? give a gap of 1-2 seconds to a bigger group of the best riders downhill - and the rest will never see them again in most of the cases... it just does not work that way in RSF. in the beginning of RSF (year 2006) we had a lot of race decisions in the descents (especially attacking was easy and following hard)- compared to real cycling we had far too much races won downhill ( in my opinion really very seldom a race is won with an attack downhill or a split downhill). normally nothing decisive happens - and that should be the way it sholud be for RSF too. so i think more downhill selection would not be good.

BSE:
Stop talking about making RSF more selective, it's much too much selective right now.
completely agree.

auxilium torino

Re: Try again to make downhills

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 pm

no, if you are 48 downhill, and i am 72, this want say that you are only 2/3 so good as me...normaly is your problem isf you ar not good enough!
if you give value from 1 to 100, this vakue must be respected...Why in RSF no?

nobody forces you to vuy a 48 downhill rider...at markt give enough better, if you buy this one, while you know that in game descent not a value, the game system at a failure!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor