abolish the reset for div 5!

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

captain ahab

abolish the reset for div 5!

Post by captain ahab » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

i was reading now almost all posts in the youth-rider auction thread,and all that discussion about div 5 and all those advantages div 5 teams have(and which i never experienced in my current situation in div 5...but some people also say that it is soooo easy to get out of div5 again...i am trying that for months now,and see no chance to get out of there ever again without riding every day-wich i can't do right now...)

anyway,one argument that was used again and again,was that div5 teams have the big advantage of the reset...well,then simply cut that that possibility for div 5 teams-in my opinion no selfrespecting teammanager needs that reset anyway..who knows,maybe THAT would be the thing to do for me to get out of div5,but i simply hate that idea of doing that(and i basically always hated it,that other teams could use that opportunity)...abolish the reset or at least limit it to one reset per account(just dont't give people the chance to reset again and again until they finally found a team that works out for them) or give teams that did a reset some other disatvantages to balance that out...but don't punish all teams in div 5 (like no youth riders or whatever) because some teams there use the reset option too often