Number min of racers for team + max number sell for month

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Pirkio

Number min of racers for team + max number sell for month

Post by Pirkio » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 am

Hi there.. I want to continue the revolution of the game, I want it as real as possible, and today i want introduce a new idea.

The number minimum of racers for team.

All we know there are some teams who sell all the riders and with the money (sometimes are much more than 15 mio) they create a new super team, and with that they can win easy in the future. THAT'S THE BIGGER BUG OF THE GAME!
Why we can't stop this? just put the minimum number of riders for team to 8. 8 becouse there is always the opportunity to sell one and buy a new one. But i know this isn't all... We need another little thing number max of sell for month.. And i think the right number is 2 or 3 (35-up are not considered) And the last little thing... don't give the opportunity to reset every time they want.. Just one time every 20 month or 2 years. Make game real there are a lot of player with talent but with a shit team, and there are a bit of player with less talent but with a strong team and for them is easy win all what they want. And there are 4 - 5 great manager and player and this must be the right way to win the game.
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Buhmann

Re: Number min of racers for team + max number sell for mont

Post by Buhmann » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Team resets are only possible for Div5-6, so only for beginners. Furthermore it is not possible to make a reset every day. Only with 15 days (or something like this) difference.

Seeling riders means loosing much money, so i don´t think that is possible to create every time a new good team or? 2-3 are too few sells per month. Beginners have to try something. And for the others, that is too few, too. Sometimes i need to buy and sell more riders.

Luna

Re: Number min of racers for team + max number sell for mont

Post by Luna » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:51 pm

The more you sell at once, the fewer money you lose through it. Have you sold 50% of your riders the tax becomes very low immediately. So for the other 50% you get quite a good price, I guess.

I also don't find this complete team swaps very attractive. As I know the bike racing teams they grow not by starting with 21yos and letting them grow old, but more by starting with weaker riders and then developing by buying one new rider after the other on a bigger scale of time.