Youth teams

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Pirkio

Youth teams

Post by Pirkio » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Hello everybody! this is my first proposal be patient with me! :lol:

I think that currently the youth market is certainly an important part of the game, but I think these young riders (born out of nowhere like mushrooms) could begin to train already 18 years.

My idea is simple:

Just give managers the ability to create the youth teams of 4-5 riders. These riders haven't chance to run in the first team until the age of 21 years and can receive two training sessions per month. Of course keep the youth team needs a bit of money as well as searching for new talent, however, a minimum difference between a talent patiently trained by a manager and one just bought there could be. These young riders may have different talents and different way from improvement for this will need to have a good scout to find good youngs!

for example:

21 YO from Youth team can have 76 mountain (max skill a not good talent can have 70 - 72 a bit of risk it's funny no? :twisted: )
21 YO buyed have 73 mountain

another example:

21 YO from youth team can have 58 - 74 or 55 - 77 or 57 - 76 (very good talent the last one)
21 YO buyed have 55 - 74

There are 2 other things!

Managers will no longer have to pay 3 million or more for a good young rider
And
The most important thing is that; we can create some riders in the way we want! who know what managers can create?

I hope you like my idea and i hope it can be done!
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Pirkio

Re: Youth teams

Post by Pirkio » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

This was only the first part!

Like any self-respecting youth team will need a coach (he also depend on the progress of young) and give him a few races (totally random not want to take another lifetime to persons not? :lol: )

Through the races you can evaluate the talent of the riders and decide to keep in your team or not.

Young riders have a monthly same contract (25.000 for each one sound good) so the good team can have 4 - 5 riders (this can help to avoid the farm team)
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!