Catalunya 14:00

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team

Catalunya 14:00

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:40 am

Strong field for the afternoon Catalunya Tour!
Alk, A&D, Donkey, Kreatief, myself, TMA, Vuvuzela (depending on how much he's on) and Multi (same) all have great mountain riders, some have strong supporters. For the moment, 13 teams are inscripted.

For Chemnitz, the following riders will start:
#1 Alex Poertel
#2 Jeremy Oehler
#3 Christian Brackhammer
#4 Benjamin Hutracht
#5 Ignacio Sebredo
#6 Nero Faye
#7 Josef Kaltenbrunner
#8 Vitaly Kalinichenko
#9 Daniel Vassilyev

Our main goal is a top3 GC-result. If we can win a stage as well, we are very happy.

flockmastoR

Re: Catalunya 14:00

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:38 pm

AAD out! Have fun. Will ride the side program!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:02 pm

We had a thread!

Melville and Gerenabarrena with topform was clear from the before the start, so despite 89 Payot and 85 Steiner I was an outsider from the start. Gerenabarrena dropped on day 2, then it really was over. For all of us. Payot-Steiner-Kiesskutscher had to hope to profit from an impasse, with Melville ahead and with the better sprint too, looked unlikely. Melville finished the job on day 3 then, Gerenabarrena stage, Melville second but all the rest dropped.

Donkey not unhappy with how it went, 2 stages. The mountain stages, thought I rode 2+3 quite well actually, 5 less, today as a dangerous hilly GC stage quite ok too, attack in the right moment, not enough for the stage though. But ok, finally getting second isn't wrong either, even if I would have preferred another stage. But was quite lucky in both my stage wins, First Gamboa, never thought that would be a sprint, Moja riding for it at the end changed a lot. Gamboa then won the sprint by being in his wheel. Yesterday thought would be a bigger group with classics, just Truelove, brings us to the finish, Steiner then won it from the front, right wheel to follow, go, win. First win for Urs, so he is useful after all. The combination Payot-Steiner not working yet, but here they were co-leaders, Steiner with topform on day 5, Payot with 85 on day 6, so Payot still better overall, but Steiner having sprint (didn't really know that myself) then at some point made Steiner the leader. But it never was for more than 3rd place, ok, now with luck second, same shit, never was for the win.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:51 pm

You forgot that you won the team classement!!!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points