Calexico 15:00

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

flockmastoR

Re: Calexico 15:00

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:57 pm

Stage 11: Acoponeta - Mazatlan

Totally flat stage, Miuller (stevens) attacked on km 0, but as nobody joined he dropped back to the peloton. r QUICK started to control just before the first IS, getting points with Ganna and Borgia, Tesla sprinting for place 3 and losing 4 points to Ganna. Then nothing happens until Lamparter (T-Mobile-A) attacks some kms before the 2 IS around km 130. A&D with control tempo and sprinting for 4 points with Tesla, so fought back. Ganna getting the points back on the second IS. 12 points difference before the MS. But the sprint teams not covering the last 20km and A&D alone in tempo. Orter and Liivik (T-Mobile-A) attacking with Lamparter still in front, Srivastav (A&D) following. But the 4 men group was caught 2 km to the goal and the sprint was interesting this time. r QUICK weakened both his train (Borgia 2x sprint at IS) and his leader (Ganna 2x sprint at IS) which opened the field for some new sprint teams. Brunsketti Swiss Team had the trust in his train with Wagundo and Loosli he brought his leader Menerdi in good position. But Edogawa found the perfect timing to launch from Menerdi's wheel before he started and won the race. Green leader just finished 4th but made a big step winning green. Before the last 2 stages, he leads by 19 points. Still not "in trockenen Tüchern" but nearly.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:31 pm

Stage 12: Badiraguato - Santa Gertrudis

Short HC mountain stage. r QUICK with early control and a Ganna, Irvine attack, Fall (A&D) and Cochric (Atletico Lula) followed and OSullivan, Urquhat (bergwerk) attacking a km later to form a group. Fall attacked to steal some points at the first IS, while stevens controled in the peloton for the stage win. After km 42 the race was neutralized again and a small gruppetto riding in the back. Until km 54 where Campisi and Olibares (Atletico Lula) attacked and could manage to get a gap of more than 5 minutes. In the back, Borgia stole the last IS points and stevens controlled until the foot of the Santa Gertrudis final climb. An early sieb by Velasco (stevens) put him in a good position with Astarloa getting back to his leader and T-Mobile-A rode with Lamparter in the top group. A sieb at km 108 by Velasco got rid of the yellow guy Volta and Cippola, Blind stayed but was attacked one km later at the steepest part of the tour (+16). Another attack by Cippola with Blind following braught Volta back to the second group on the last km. With his energy advantage and an attack he reached the group and sprinted for place 2.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:01 pm

Stage 13: San Jose del Cabo

Last stage and a big group escaped early. The manager of the man in yellow was in public transportation and half drunk during the whole stage with just control of the team via mobile phone. So was in tempo and some pre-set tempo settings. T-Mobile-A was off most of the first half and as the siebs started in the peloton, he was riding with nearly all of his team in the flat sprinter group. At the same time classics already started to attack with relative fit riders still in front. After stevens did some tempo, Srivastav siebed and helped Celsius. A two men classic rider group somehow was left in front for the win and A&D just controlled with Srivastav, Celsius and Heuser for another 3rd place of Tesla and safing yellow, white and the team classification for A&D. In front Peter Hell with a well deserved first win for Vuvuzela. Merlier the lost guy of this edition!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Team stevens

Post by Team stevens » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:01 pm

For my first long race in the afternoon it was a nice race. 1st week difficult but I played well in second I hope to be more threatening in the future in the race for final victory against volta. Throughout the year… But aad you were above I must recognise it bravo to you

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:48 pm

Team stevens wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:01 pm
For my first long race in the afternoon it was a nice race. 1st week difficult but I played well in second I hope to be more threatening in the future in the race for final victory against volta. Throughout the year… But aad you were above I must recognise it bravo to you
I hope you do not. But you learn fast. Could be some nice future battles between Volta and Velasco. Good generation ;)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points