Vuelta 2022 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Vuelta 2022 15h

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:36 am

Time for the Vuelta, the dumbest GT of them all. And what a stupid route this year.... Will be ok at c4f, but in reality dumb dumb dumb, simply no real mountain stage. Tons of mountain arrivals, but not a single good real hard mountain stage. Something like Fauniera or Granon. The Sierra de Guadarrama stage comes closest, but in 2022 that's simply not a stage to make the difference anymore, unless it's Aru vs Dumoulin.

Anyway, c4f, the Donkey will start, a bit reluctantly, might really ride the parallel program as well, more fun, but ok ok, we'll do the stupid Vuelta. Hoping for more than 3 teams...

The Donkey will start with;

Asier Basterretxea: Leader
Guillaume Payot: Unbeaten! But here to help Asier

Amancio Carpinteiro: 60-85
Archibald Short: 63-82
60-80es as helpers and depending on the situation can attempt escapes too.

These 4 are sure, the rest is still open:

Classics: Huizinga 71, Drinkwater 70, Rossi 69 in the running for 2 places
Flat: Meucci+Bradman 87, Pecci 83 but 60 TT for the TTT, 3 in the running for 2 places again.
Sprinter: Rrurrambu 81, Gamboa 75 but 58 mountain. 1 will start, unless we make it 0

So 8 riders for 5 places, the sprinter will depend a bit on the opponents, usually try to make my team without looking at who else might be there, but this time... would like to bring Rrurrambu really, but with no mountain and if it's a small group, only sprinter without mountain, rather not. So maybe Gamboa... Or nobody at all? Classics, Huizinga with training, and TT, so is fully in the running again, Rossi's chances to train clearly the best, his reg nice too, but the 2 others have TT for the TTT.. hm...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

CircleCycle

Re: Vuelta 2022 15h

Post by CircleCycle » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:57 pm

Motivation is very low, but at the moment CC has inscribed 9 riders for the 15h Vuelta

Henry Hill - First GT for the (in-)famous Mobster
Bob Smith - Classic, was impressive during Le Tour and maybe can deliver another GT Stagewin
Cadmael Ical - Sprinter, rest same as Smith
Hugo AbarcaGonzalez - 5 days in Maillot Jaune, but less impressive than Ical & Smith
Romain Page - TTT locomotive and TT winner (?) and hopefully not that useless in the other stages
Lars Gronbech - helper with reg
Jayden Greenidge - old flat rider with reg
Aivars Makreckis - a bit younger, a bit more reg
Annibale Micalizzi - helper with hidden musical talent

Goals? Win something, even if it is just the TT or/and the mountain jersey.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:49 am

Okay! Let's just start here!

As we have no real goal, it's ok if we miss some of the stages. Cannon fodder A&D is joining you!

Squad will be like:

#1: Jaswant Srivastav, classic with high reg, and some TT, clearly my GC leader, probably just going for escapes from some points
#2: Heinrich Heuser, classic with some sprint, not that high reg, a good allrounder
#3: Nikola Tesla, classic sprinter without reg and without a real stage to go for. We will regret bringing him but he is cheap

#7: Georg Ohm: The TTT machiene
#8: György Szabo: Hungarian tempobolzer
#9: Oskar Simony: Austrian tempobolzer

Rest is not fixed yet, a second sprint (Hinton vs Faye), A flat rider (Faye vs Fall), Uexküll or Celsius or both?

Kind of lacking reg but still relatively high salary. Probably don't start after all
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Quick

Post by Quick » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:35 pm

Ok, the quicks start here too. Trying to be as active as possible.

Mighty Urs not here, so can't expect too much without his grupetto experience.

Gael the GC guy.

Cesare the GC guy.

Irvine probably gonna work for masssprints as I like the sprint situation. CC best sprinter but nothing too crazy. Mobster close behind. Then Hinton. Then my 2 guys. Then Tesla. Pretty open all things considered.

As written in the race chat, probably not as much online as I'd like to be. Tomorrow Haudegen as sitter. Expect a comfortable win as he already delivered during le Tour. Sunday Then open as it's against me again.

Also those Monday rest days are a pain. Work always so slow on Monday anyway. Then again, first week vacation. Hope the girl doesn't have too many crazy Plans.

Have a good 3 weeks!
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:06 pm

GC seems Donkey vs Mobile, Asier vs Unai, the basque country divided in their support for their 2 idols.

39" ahead now, the Donkey expected a bit more, ok, just feeling, hadn't calculated, just expected something closer to the minute, 2" per km? Ok, seems about right 46". VERY good start, or rather very bad start by Mobile first 3 km 12" lost so in the last 20 he only lost 27", he rode it much better than me after. I waited too long to increase tempo I think, but ok, 39" is ok.

Now, 87 vs 86, I can always minimize the time loss, no problem, but with 2 more TT for Unai, we have 21" only to defend. Double bad, I thought Unai had 50 too....But on the other hand I thought Unai had more sprint, it's 45.. 48 for Asier, so ok, it's not automatic 4" lost each time. Having Payot is a big advantage, makes it very difficult for Unai to gain lots at once. But 87 vs 86 still a small advantage of course, but at the same time not a big one, one mountain point less is not as hard to defend for managers with talent, good thing it seems the Mobster-Donkey fight will involve 2 rather doubtful ones :lol:

Anyway, chances there, hoped to have better ones, basically I have 30" less than I thought (18" from that secret 2 TT points I had forgotten, let's say 12" from bad riding) but with the sprint thing it's already better again...

Danger from classics: With 2 GC teams, Romoc as third one sort of, but not really either, vs 4/5 possible classic escapers.. .the problem could arise, but in the end the teams are less classic filled than I thought they migh be. Lula the only one really, but if the 2 GC teams find some way to collaborate, the Donkey will not always be easy, Mobile never is, we should be able to contain them I think. Donkey 3 guys, 69-70-71 mountain, Mobster 70-69, normally we have them under control.

Sprint, no sprinter with no mountain, Rrurrambu stays home, he's not happy, I am, Rossi/Huizinga as extra classic, nothing to do on flat stages, one opponent to worry about less for the rest, hopefully rather peaceful flatter stages for GC. And if not I have one more guy with flat to ride. Even if would have liked to get a win with Rrurrambu here, going for GC in a potentially very small group, while having only 6 guys with flat, risky, so I'm ok with how it looks.

Goal: a stage first, fully GC later. And if the stage isn't coming full concentration on GC anyway. Don't care much about white, even if it seems rather easy almost for Payot, but will only start caring about that in the last week, in case red is either hopelessly far away or absolutely sure....Payot might still win it without me caring much, who knows, but will certainly have 0 focus on that the next days.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Quick

Post by Quick » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:09 pm

Good first 3 stages for me.

Solid TTT. Place 3.

Good sprint start. Place 2.

Strong showing before rest day. Place 1.

Borgia in green. Got my stage. Already a good Vuelta and happy I participate.

Next week first GC stages. Hope for some more action.
J-Czucz hype train

Romoc Riders

Post by Romoc Riders » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:17 pm

I am coming with a late team presentation. Till this point, I had a very constant Vuelta, finishing 4th in every stage. Hopefully the first races on Spanish grounds will bring better results for the Dutch-Czech-Spanish team.
1.Isaac Gutierez
2.Borja Blanco
3.Branco Boom
4.Ruben Botero
5.Bastian DeBosse
6.Heiko Haelmans
7.Milan Rezek
8.Anton Sakala
9.Zico VanDerVouwe

Team objectives:
- stage hunter (+beating Archie Short in a sprint)
- top 5 GC (maybe podium if I'll summon the Jose Mourinho tactics)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:19 pm

Ha, Asier wins, Donkeys are happy.

Pretty hard stage, first group goes, 2 problems.
a) Srivastav there, don't like it at all, first hilly stage, maybe was only for mountain, the group didn't look like it would work anyway, but thought better to show those guys who the boss is. Either Unai or Asier!!! So went in with Meucci, chase, Mobster sitter Puper joins, caught. While with less mountain I'm not always very eager to make it a Unai-Asier fight at the end, here with just one km, either I can follow (thought I would) or not, worth a try.
b) CC in attack, highly likely he keeps red today, while I don't expect him to ride, IMO just staying in the group, waiting, tempo with Hill the last km and normally should be safe. So no no, CC in attack won't work either on a day like today.

So after that tempo the whole day almost, good attack by Botero who really would have deserved the stage, but once we started... let's finish it, let's see if I manage to follow. Did, then won the sprint surprisingly clearly, was confident about following, 1 mountain difference 1 time following most of the time ok on a 8%, but sprint 87 vs 86, me more sprint... worked, so all good, happy Donkey.

Now off to learn sign language for tomorrow, no clue what to do yet, even if AAD seems to want to know...

Quick

Post by Quick » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:54 am

AAD wants to borrow Payot for one stage. Not sure what you don't understand. Sieb Ical, then drop back, so don't pull Asier but Tesla. Easy AAD win.

I prefer you two just let my group through.

See, we don't need signs. Just speak tacheles here. If AAD works against my group, maybe Irvine works again for CC then and not for Hinton. Heh.

Great stage today though. Good fight for a group, then good tempo against one. Nothing of that toothless: attack and thank you we're through like NCs used to be.

Thought I ride a bit before the second to last mountain after Botero attacked...in case the donkeys don't care after all, so I can attack with Gael for an easy 2nd place and maybe even outside chance for the stage. Sorry Romoc. Without Zamorano there, maybe it's enough.

In the end Asier stronger than Unai. Surprised because 86 vs 87 but expected because Donk vs T-Mob. The dream of no stage win for t-mob still lives. Just kidding of course ;)
J-Czucz hype train

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:13 pm

Quick wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:54 am
AAD wants to borrow Payot for one stage. Not sure what you don't understand. Sieb Ical, then drop back, so don't pull Asier but Tesla. Easy AAD win.

I prefer you two just let my group through.

See, we don't need signs. Just speak tacheles here. If AAD works against my group, maybe Irvine works again for CC then and not for Hinton. Heh.

Great stage today though. Good fight for a group, then good tempo against one. Nothing of that toothless: attack and thank you we're through like NCs used to be.

Thought I ride a bit before the second to last mountain after Botero attacked...in case the donkeys don't care after all, so I can attack with Gael for an easy 2nd place and maybe even outside chance for the stage. Sorry Romoc. Without Zamorano there, maybe it's enough.

In the end Asier stronger than Unai. Surprised because 86 vs 87 but expected because Donk vs T-Mob. The dream of no stage win for t-mob still lives. Just kidding of course ;)
well there is still one unknown in the equation -> Atletico Lula, he is off and just showing up for the final sprint with his 61-65 guys, he has better mountain values with his classics, so there is a risk of beeing dropped as well. So my motivation of controlling the race alone is really diminishing. Means I want the GC teams involved in controlling the race early (keep the distance close enough together, your classics in at the end which I expect in any case)

PS: Yes Asier stronger, but just following + better sprint, doesn't mean much at this stage.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:13 pm

I'm generally ready to ride with stage chasers...

Today? I was riding purely on principles early. But if an acceptable group would have gone, I most likely would have started helping control, even if I would have had absolutely no problem with a group with max 60 mountain that will lose red tomorrow would have won, but by helping AAD or any other stage favorite, for the moment I (and T-Mobile) profit too, if we let them do it all alone, then on the next stage they won't do anything, and we are potentially forced to ride alone vs a potentially dangerous classics group. So of course I'm ok with helping, and possibly would have even ridden more, but more green, some Short, more Rossi without the principle chase early.So THAT I could have told you yesterday. But somehow had the impression that you (AAD) were talking about the last climb. And there yesterday simply I had no clue yet, today during the race not much either.

And anyway, what I'm less convinced is the don't try anything at the end... if we control, why shouldn't we try at the end either? Today IMO for me made no sense, I'm not completely sure if a group of 4, Payot-Basterretxea-Gutierrez-Agirrezabala could have stayed away, 4 riders, riding all together, Gutierrez gets the win, I get red, Agirrezabala nothing... ok, not sure he would ride then, but let' say he does... Unai had 58" to the Teslagroup on top? Might have been more with simply a sieb at the first 9, like this Payot blued up the 7, so Tesla there was a bit faster I guess? Minimally probably, the AAD was still in tempo it seems, wasn't pushed out. Anyway, do we go through? Don't know, seemed a bit long and flattish, A fit Drinkwater got 5, 3, 4", something like that vs a weakened (attack and alone) Agirrezabala, so maybe it would have been enough. But today didn't seem a good plan for me, I get red, yes, but normally I get that tomorrow, and as long as I get to wear it a while another little goal is reached, yes, I want red a bit. But no need for it today. And was afraid of the risk too, which was Drinkwater behind Tesla and the others classics, then I'm not covered at all... don't like it, so no risk, just go up slowly Huizinga as long as he isn't siebed, then change to Charles. Aaaaah, remember the question I had to AAD but forgot. If you don't want Payot/Basterretxea to sieb, how do you plan to get rid of Ical? But Ical sprinting made that clear... But anyway, I wasn't ready to promise a non-attack deal in the last hill, and most likely often won't be if it's like today where it looks difficult, but could maybe work.... but the tempo, as long as I'm in the race for the GC, often you can count on that anyway.

In the end today 10" won on Agirrezabala, now 53" ahead. Nice, like it. Unai attack, bad, actually was worth a try in a way, if he stays away until the -1, which he could have, and then somebody attacks there, can be carried to the last km, he could win time too, risks, sometimes pays off, sometimes doesn't. But anyway, I'm happy how it worked out. Of course Unai should win back around half of that time in the TT, so I really have 26" advantage right now, but let's see how we can work with that.
Stage for Lula, as AAD said a bit more on might be nice, and his helping to kill a few attacks today by hanging benefited me and AAD, but can be frustrating in the long term, especially for the guys like Romoc, Kwick, that can expect to live a lot from escapes here.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:36 pm

Well simply the strategy was based on what happened.

I see 3 possibilities
1) Ical not believing in his chance to stay and sprinting at the IS. With Hugo riding for him in the end he is not risking too much. Don't think he will comeback when dropped in any case, so get good points, ride with Ical up the mountain and Hugo from then. And hope Tesla also gets dropped. So for CC it was the best outcome.

2) I still have +5 Mountain +13 Flat with Heuser/Jaswant don't see it impossible to sieb him with that kind of riders.

3) At such a climb close to the end it is always happening that a climber/stronger classic ends up in tempo there to decrease the group. We also saw it, and blue on the +9 was enough to drop Tesla too. I wouldn't go for an surviving the sieb km strategy either.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Quick

Post by Quick » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:16 pm

Ok, here's the alcolysis you've all waited for.

Starting off with CC. Great instructions: "make sure to destroy any escape. " nothing else makes sense because he wasn't allowed to escape but kept hanging. Not even attacking himself, just hanging. No puller than as well. Just good old destroying.

But got enough riders to at least do something later on...

Now to the actual stage. After nearly a year in the morning I'm not used to GC favos helping in the back. Old school Donk, old school RSF. Like it. Need to adapt but like it.

AAD worked very hard for an out of form Tesla. Risky. Chances slim, needed the perfect storm: Someone to sieb Ical but not Tesla. Then also blocking the end, then winning without real train. Think asking the GC guys to not attack and block for him in the end is also a bit much. But those were his conditions to keep cooperations alive during the Vuelta. His conditions, they can agree or not, makes sense. Personally would understand if GC favos block for him in the last week. On stage 5 already? Idk but everyone can decide if it's worth it for them, so good. TMA decided to go for himself and immediately regretted it. Fair enough?!

Lula in the end with the win. Thought that was the most likely outcome. AAD wanted him to stay back. He's right of course. But GTs have different rules. The riders he followed with also had no chance to actually win an escape. Fair enough imo!

What will we see tomorrow? Good question. Probably another favo work and Asier win but the quicks will try.
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:00 pm

More Alcolysis!!!

In the meantime Donkey bragging posts. REd, stage, white, double lead in GC, can we stop the race?

Group closer than I really wanted, 1'22" behind for Celsius in the end. Now I got the Fahrenheit/Kelvin joke btw. But still ok the group, was under control, was getting a bit panicky, but just a bit before the second last mountain, but if Merlier would have ridden would have waited, would have been a minute or so slower.. brrr.

Finish roughly as expected, my original plan was up Huizinga, until the last 3 km, unless there's a dangerous attack (Gutierrez, Agirrezabala), then ride with Payot while following with Basterretxea. If I use Payot earlier, safety tempo with Basterretxea, since I wasn't sure I'd be able to follow on a 7. But took the risk, ride with Payot until the last km, Asier followed twice, won the sprint. Weird, we both went at 100 but Unai lost the wheel... normally in those cases stays, oh well, fine with me. Doubt I will always be able to follow but now advantage up to 57" to Unai, the danger Payot on the other hand is only at 41"!
So basically 30" in hand... if it continues to increase I won't complain. And get stage wins! But maybe Unai wants to continue the afternoon-streak, GC winner without stage win! Good start for that. As I said, I won't always ride for stages and potential bonifications for Unai, but after winning twice now I will the next time as well. Ride for it, not necessarily win.

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:01 pm

Very solid today.

Great group. We'll never know if CC put better instructions or if Hansa just missed the first 3km. Probably the former as Savinci attacking wasnt the big surprise...

12 minutes then. Fair. Against 2 teams no good chance. Savinci then big profiteur in front for his pointy thingy. Thanks Romoc and AAD.

As said, cool cooperation in the back. Asier in the end once again stronger than Unai. You'd wonder if the mobster changes to a more aggressive tactic soon. Getting the GC against 2 Donk Mountain should be hard enough. But I'm sure Unai will get his stage sooner or later. At this point have to ask questions about his form too. Better mountain, better flat, better sprint and losing 2 stages in a row. Maybe Mob didn't plan for Vuelta?

Tomorrow a very interesting stage. Ical, Tesla, Lula all possible. Hoping for an outside chance for Frei as well. 60km after the mountain. Very long, 2 mountain stages after tomorrow so from my pov hoping a bit that guys don't want to kill their classics. But very outside.

Good guy this Savinci. Single handily saving my finances these past 2 days. Good training so far too. Good guy.

Have I nothing tomorrow over Nadal? Signs. See, easy. But not like I have any other choice, so don't even need any signs.
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:25 pm

Sprint? Asier 48, Unai 45! But in uphill sprint 87 vs 86 counts too, so I see them almost as equals there really... but maybe the 3 sprint points count more than the 1 mountain point?

Weezel

Post by Weezel » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Unai has worse sprint as Asier, that was his problem at those two sprints I would guess...
Manager von T-Mobile-A

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:34 pm

Oh, I thought Asier 45 and Unai 48. Then...ok, sorry.
J-Czucz hype train

Quick

Post by Quick » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:57 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:00 pm
More Alcolysis!!!

Well, well, well. I can do that. Haven't seen much today but a bit and won't get much worse than mixing up sprint skills of Asier and Unai and then speaking about their form...

Gave Hansa super instructions. Really long pn. PNs so long, I usually only want to send Roby. So now I read the chat and see Hansa needed more instructions. Heh, totally true. Never planned with Frei coming back, so no instructions for that.

But to the stage. The AAD classic who wanted pointy thingy before attacked, not optimal. I mean, I hoped for classics in the group to keep Klebt and TMA occupied but maybe not attack my jersey. :cry:

But looked like TMA and Donk worked. So good, I like that when I'm not in front. Probably CC helped him to keep them in strike distance.

Then even saw a bit of the mountain. My guys as expected weak but as hoped nobody in front willing enough to committ too much.

Frei back. Irvine attack. Irvine caught. Guess 92 flat don't ride for themselves after all. :twisted:

Sprint then a 2nd place for Frei. Good. Cesare 5th. Great. Good finances once again. Probably similar result if AAD goes for Hinton, which he maybe did, maybe not..no idea?

CC winning again. Guess green is totally and fully save now.
Looking forward to tomorrow now.
J-Czucz hype train

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 am

Well, Klebt rode 99% of the pre hill kms. Than Atletico Lula rode hard behind the group with his sleeper flat rider in the escape. From there was clear, that stage is not in reach in front. Needed to go hard on the mountain and drop back the flat rider of Lula on first occasion. He was not a help for his classics because he just went too fast. Than riding until the IS to keep Romoc happy too. For Jaswants energy level, a stop after the mountain prize would have been better, but like this everybody gets his money. Jaswant has good reg. Could end up to be the one and only goal, to get the mountain jersey. For the moment, the best option. Stage of course a goal, but right now with bad form and bad constellation there is always someone stronger. Jaswant even dropped back yesterday to get some more space (and he needed to get 2 helpers for starting somehow fit today).

Last 40% of the race than was very broken for AAD. First Tesla going for the IS points (Ical also), than the broken Irvine attack (Let's try this again in September), than the broken train (must have been a bug, helping was set, no other following or stuff). So Hinton without a wheel and the quick train between my launchers and my sprinters. So going for Tesla place 3-4 was the goal, sprinting with Hinton early. Than wanted to stop sprint with already super weak Uexküll, clicked there somewhere near the km change (was not taken). Than again but somehow ended up in the wrong row and Tesla disappeared :oops: . Very bad performance of AAD so far. Let's concentrate on the mountain prize for the moment.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:53 am

Yeah. Donkey wasn't too happy about the riding before the hill.... Not 99%, but T-Mobile, GC concerns and stage chances a bit more would have been nice, he helped a bit when my second rider went in. After 60 km? Then Lula, but that was a huge owngoal, keep Estrade further ahead, then you can use him to go for a classic sprint. I would have helped, simply because CC didn't help in the back, he's the other guy next to Mobster that I would have like to see in tempo. With 67 mountain Ical seemed a pretty safe bet to be involved in the finish.... And getting Estrade closer would really have been his job.

Anyway, I'm still in for riding for stage today, but Mobster will have to do more, last time around I did more again, ok I won, but with 87-86, 45-48 sprint I usually see Agirrezabala as favored, so far Basterretxea is eager to prove me wrong, as long as it continues, ok for me. Later on I will be in the let the bonifications go business, maybe starting from tomorrow already...

Anyway, expect a hard fast stage again today.

Stages, well, ok, AAD wanted points for the mountain jersey, but otherwise to me in retrospect seemed a good chance to go for stage, but obviously not with the 2 classics in the group. But ok with all the signs and so on it actually looked like there would be chances for a sprinters cooperation before the stage, during the stage then not at all, so maybe if a stage hunting group went instead of one to make poor little cute Donkey work it would have had a chance? I wasn't going to help them, still messaging CC after all.

Anyway, next chance today, but IF Mobster works (I will too, but don't want to work more again) stage chances seem rather minimal for the escape.

Quick

Post by Quick » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:40 am

Saturday. As feared, the Jaswant guy wants the pointy thingy. He can have it, but I'll be annoying. No gifts. Mattia is a fighter. But without Green or pointy I have to go for red probably.

Yesterday then again a good group with Romoc. Unfortunately he wasn't fit. Could have become close. Probably still missing a couple minutes anyway.

Unai finally wins Mob a stage. Very deserved. Now everyone can lean back and let me groups through. I think Romoc still waits for his stage. AaD probably too.

Today we'll squeeze the last bit of energy out of them, then finally this steep week is over and we get a deserved rest day.
J-Czucz hype train

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:51 am

Depression in Donkey-land, Basterretxea can't follow Agirrezabala!
New tactics needed, groups to go through, but the ones for red are still not the ones we want to see!

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:00 am

Good fight yesterday.

Original plan wasn't really to defend polka pointy. But everyone hanging and AAD off, so here we go! Then he comes on after 2 minutes... not enough advantage to really get the points but enough to defend it for a couple more days.

After the first mountain then opposite situaten. AAD in front, we tempo behind. With the rest day coming up, why not? Save pointy over the TT and probably flat stage as well. Lots of money for tempo which doesn't hurt...

Unai my favorite for the jersey now though even if he doesn't want it. This week we don't get many mountain points iirc.

Then late attack by Hugo. Irvine and Cesare on the wheel. Nobody else. Not enough time for the steep finish with the mobster team completely fit. Good result again. Cesare gaining time on Gael. Wants to show him with 23 who's the tour captain in the team. Like that attitude. Gael will strike back in September maybe or probably not, we'll see.

Great week financially. Started of bad but really good last 3 days. I wonder if I make good money already here, how much do Mob, CC and even Donk earn?

This week looks better for my team. Hoping to get a second stage. Not sure how though.
J-Czucz hype train

Weezel

Post by Weezel » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:21 am

Quick wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:00 am
Great week financially. Started of bad but really good last 3 days. I wonder if I make good money already here, how much do Mob, CC and even Donk earn?
I'm satisfied with the first one and a half weeks. Actually we have around 200 k plus.
The two stagewins for Unai made me very happy. Now we totaly have reached our goal to celebrate some wins. Maybe Merlier can strike later on also.

The fight for the GC will be very tought against a really good team from the Donkey. Payot can be a big factor.
We just can continue to attack and hope it works out.
Manager von T-Mobile-A