21h Campeonato de los Andes

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Gipfelstuermer

21h Campeonato de los Andes

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Campeonato or too attractive parallel programme?
Fun or Boredom?
Bankrupt or Rich?

Not 100% sure if we start here, but usually my problem is, I decide for more fun and less money! Should name myself RideforFun!!

If we start here, line-up most likely going to look like this:

x1 Image Kristian KAPUSTA (78-61-70-63-58 / 23-yo)
x2 Image Willem DE WIT (77-57-80-52-57 / 22-yo)
x3 Image Bartholomäus BRANDT (74-78-75-50-58 / 27-yo)
x4 Image Bastien BOULANGER (68-66-71-50-77 / 30-yo)
x5 Image Joost ZEVENBERGEN (66-78-79-48-53 / 24-yo)
x6 Image Boas BERGSTEINSSON (59-83-63-46-52 / 36-yo)
x7 Image Mathieu MAJERUS (59-80-65-55-52 / 24-yo)
x8 Image Vojtech VARGA (51-66-54-51-51 / 22-yo)
x9 Image Vic VANDENBROUCKE (47-87-53-46-65 / 30-yo)

Could be a nice test for all the new riders in the team... but damn, 522k salary...
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Bear

Re: 21h Campeonato de los Andes

Post by Bear » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:27 pm

Probably I am here too. But most likely will miss some stages. No lineup decided yet.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:15 am

14 Teams here, very nice. Enough for fun and some hope that it's not a total disaster financially :D

Favo Check:
***** Paul Nardi (Lorient), Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
**** Philipp Notnagel (Ansach), Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)
*** Marlon Schubert (Christie)
** Dave Ast (Tusnad Cyc Team), Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling), David Meyer (Christie)
* Romain Essu (team darsseul), Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer), Jill Kassidy (Team Toto)

The Nardi/Fontaine combo obviously favorite aftet their Giro, TDF & Vuelta performance. Also because of the team strength. But Notnagel and deLuca surely with some options. Christie with two climbers is nice, too. With 14 teams, some action should be possible.

Points classification:
***** Paul Nardi (Lorient), Thomas Fontaine (Lorient), Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)
**** Arthur Dupont (Lorient)
*** Gustavo Gutierrez (Team-Goetten),
** Bastien Boulanger (Gipfelstuermer), Davos Mervault (Running Weirdos)
* Toby Price (Bearclaw Cycling), John Darden (pontepiscopiens)

Normally in Andes, a climber will take the points classification. DeLuca slightly higher sprint than Nardi/Fontaine. If it's a classic, will be Dupont. If it's a hill sprinter, will be Boulanger or Mervault. If it's a sprinter (very unlikely), will be Price or Darden.

Mountain classification:
***** Whoever wants it the most.
**** Paul Nardi (Lorient)
*** Philipp Notnagel (Ansach), Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)

Open fight as usual. Could be interesting as many teams will go only for stages and/or red. Lorient just too clear of a favo for GC and points. If nobody rides for red, will be a climber of course.

Youth classification:
***** Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer)
**** Willem DeWit (Gipfelstuermer), Wyn Masters (Bearclaw Cycling)
*** Dayenne Huipen (Team Toto), Bana Haimawandi (Team Toto)

Kapusta with 78 mountain and 63 TT can hopefully do it. The two Toto climbers and Bear's climber Wyn Masters with some underdog chances.

Team classification:
***** Lorient
**** Christie
*** Los Galacticos
** Gipfelstuermer
* Team-Goetten

Lorient with the strongest team, but could be the case that escapes go through often, then it's a different thing.

Also, let's start the stage and leader jersey counter:

Stage wins:
1 - Toby Price (Bearclaw Cycling)
1 - Rsc Spree [TTT]

Stage wins by teams:
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Rsc Spree

Stages in leader jersey:
1 - Ansgar Wuhle (Rsc Spree)

Stages in leader jersey by teams:
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Rsc Spree
GIP MASTERPLAN

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:07 am

I really like Gipfel in our group :-)
Statistics will be great for sure.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:44 pm

Et.2 (Hilly): Mairana - Aiquile - 205km - 3430meters to climb - 119min

The second day finally let the riders experience some real climbs and thin air. A few short at times rather steep sections provided a decent challenge, but GC riders didn't make any moves here as expected.

Lorient and Los Galacticos were stage favos with their super strong classics, but Los Galacticos preferred to take the win out of an escape and let Lorient work alone in the peloton. Lorient controlled well for GC and received some help from Equinox and team darsseul. Cristobal Yanez (Los Galacticos) won out of the escape, taking not only the stage win, but mountain jersey and yellow jersey with it. He now leads with 1'31'' ahead of Martin Spree (Rsc Spree). In the sprint of the peloton, Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos) proved the team's strength taking the second place and making it a double win for Los Galacticos and taking important 6''. He is now leading in points classification, but still 56'' behind Fontaine and Nardi, and 45'' behind Notnagel. Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer) became 3rd, taking the other 4'' boni. He took over the white jersey.

Situation in GC:
0:00 Cristobal Yanez (Los Galacticos)
+1'31'' Martin Spree (Rsc Spree)
+1'44'' Paul Nardi (Lorient)
+1'44'' Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
+1'51'' Philipp Notnagel (Ansach)
+2'08'' Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer)
+2'22'' Jill Kassidy (Team Toto)
+2'23'' David Meyer (Christie)
+2'23'' Marlon Schubert (Christie)
+2'40'' Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)
+3'01'' Dave Ast (Tusnad Cyc Team)
+3'19'' Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling)

Stage wins:
1 - Rsc Spree [TTT]
1 - Cristobal Yanez (Los Galacticos)

Stage wins by teams:
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Rsc Spree
1 - Los Galacticos

Stages in leader jersey:

1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Rsc Spree
1 - Los Galacticos
GIP MASTERPLAN

Bear

Post by Bear » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Actually I really liked yesterday’s stage. It was very nervous in the beginning and it was not the typical km1 attack which formed the group. Just teams with patience and several attacks got into the escape.

There was also the „fight“ of grupetto against the clock. Luckily Gala and Lorient decided to take it easy for some km.

Thanks to Gipfel again for the summary and stats.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:40 am

Et.3 (Hilly/Pavé): Mizque - Cochabamba - 188km - 2550meters to climb - 109min

Day 3 started with the first real mountain of this tour, but other than for the mountain jersey fight, that was not the main concern. Highlight of the stage were 4 pavé sections in the final 50km!

On the first mountain it became clear that many riders were interested in the mountain jersey. Cristobal Yanez (Los Galacticos), Roman Zhor (Team-Goetten), Fabien Philippart (Equinox) and Erik Biac (Rsc Spree) looked the most promising candidates for it. Philippart eventually scored enough points to steal the jersey from Yanez. Later other teams like team darsseul, Bearclaw Cycling and Running Weirdos tried to attack for the stage. Even Rsc Spree did so, although they had Martin Spree (72-79, 79 pavé, Tour des Paves winner!) in their team - the perfect guy for a +4*** +4 +2 finish. That was probably the decision which shaped the stage. All alone I was not able to control the race. An attack by Tyler Medaglia (Bearclaw Cycling) and Alberto Urrutia (Los Galacticos) was unstoppable. Well, maybe if I hang on Urrutia with Brandt... actually thought I had put in follow, but seems I didn't... but that's a different story. Really really nice stage win for Medaglia in the end!

In the GC race, not too much changed. deLuca couldn't really bring a big distance between him and the other climbers, although he is the strongest climber on pavé. But Fontaine lost a few seconds as he got dropped on the +4***. Is he getting old?

Et.4 (HC): Cochabamba - Charahuayto - 182km - 5050meters to climb - 107min

Day 4 was the start of a series of 3 HC stages in a row, all 3 of them already featuring in the 2017 Andes edition which I designed. Maybe that was the reason why this stage went much better than the stage before!

Again, the fight for red opened the stage. Yanez, Philippart and Biac again amongst the escapists. On the long cat1-climb up to Tunari Bana Hamawandi (Team Toto) joined them. Also in the escape, team darsseul with 3 guys, me with 2 guys (Majerus & Zevenbergen) and Bearclaw with Blake Gutzeit. Lorient controlled in Peloton. The escape was of course divided by disagreement. The fight amongst climbers and then those who want to go for a stage win... so it was attack after attack after attack. Difficult to stay in the escape and continue. Eventually, I was O.K. to ride in the escape after Yanez and Hamawandi were dropped. Yanez not ideal because Gala had too many options in the peloton to win the stage and Hamawandi a danger for white. So without them the escape worked a bit better.

Before the climb up to Charahuayto I had to take a hard decision though: Only Philippart & Zevenbergen were strong enough to even have a chance to arrive at the finish line, so I had to sieb the escapers from darsseul, bear and spree. Philippart & Zevenbergen was also a natural duo. Philippart going for red and Zevenbergen for stage was a good combination and that's how it worked out in the end! First race win for 24-year-old Zevenbergen! Nice! It also worked for Philippart, that he now has a good lead in the mountain jersey classification (but lots of mountains coming!!).

In the peloton, the GC fight was ongoing of course. I had my eyes on Zevenbergen's ride to his stage win, but if I followed the race correctly, Christie controlled after attacks from Running Weirdos and Team Toto, perhaps to chase them, but more likely as he was able to sieb Lorient's super classic Dupont. So Nardi and Fontaine were without support in the peloton. That opened up the possibility for attacks, which surprisingly didn't come from Christie, but from Los Galacticos and from me. No problem for Nardi who followed deLuca and even attacked him on the final +5 to secure a few seconds and the yellow/pink jersey. But some GC riders like Fontaine and Notnagel lost a bit of time.

Top-20 in GC:
0:00 Paul Nardi (Lorient)
+0'30'' Arthur Dupont (Lorient)
+0'33'' Bartholomäus Brandt (Gipfelstuermer)
+0'44'' Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
+0'46'' Philipp Notnagel (Ansach)
+0'49'' Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer)
+0'56'' Martin Spree (Rsc Spree)
+0'57'' Christophe Jallet (Lorient)
+0'59'' Martin Strasser (Ansach)
+1'02'' Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)
+1'10'' Jill Kassidy (Team Toto)
+1'14'' Felipe FloresNyuti (Los Galacticos)
+1'28'' Marlon Schubert (Christie)
+1'36'' David Meyer (Christie)
+1'40'' Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling)
+1'42'' Rafael RuizCabal (Los Galacticos)
+1'49'' Dave Ast (Tusnad Cyc Team)
+2'04'' Wyn Masters (Bearclaw Cycling)
+2'05'' Willem deWit (Gipfelstuermer)
+2'08'' Romain Essu (Team darsseul)

Stage wins:
1 - Rsc Spree [TTT]
1 - Tyler Medaglia (Bearclaw Cycling)
1 - Joost Zevenbergen (Gipfelstuermer)

Stage wins by teams:
2 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Rsc Spree
1 - Los Galacticos
1 - Gipfelstuermer

Stages in leader jersey:
1 - Martin Spree (Rsc Spree)
1 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)

2 - Rsc Spree
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Los Galacticos
1 - Lorient
GIP MASTERPLAN

Bear

Post by Bear » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Nice summary once again! Both very interesting stages. Stage 3 I did not expect Tyler to be able to win actually. It just suited the classics with some pave so well. But the way the day developed was perfect. No hard siebs before the pave sections. Also the pave was not really hard. Actually I thought about siebing with Tyler. But probably that would have helped others more than me. So I tried the attack although Blake was already exhausted. I hoped to get away more. Luckily just Gala followed with a good pave skill. With same sprint skill it was perfect. Maybe Tyler a little more fresh as Alberto did already 1-2 km tempo. Both just powered to the end with good flat/pave combination. Like this Tyler could win which he would not have out of a bigger group. Really nice win for me in my first Andes Tour.

Stage 4 really well done by Gipfel who waited for the right moment to start riding in the escape. This duo was unstoppable just as Alberto and Tyler the day before. Some minor GC movements in the back. Teams just had to be attentive. Too bad Nardi is already in yellow. Hoped that he maybe needs to chase at one day instead of controlling :)

Today again a nice mountain stage and afterwards some training... maybe this will lead to bigger advantage to Nardi. Or maybe Notnagel takes mountain training for 89mtn too.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:36 pm

Trying to recap. Stage 5 was a really long 256km mountain stage, but no GC team tried anything. Gala had a guy in escape, but didn't make a move or followed Bear or me. So only the youngstars Wyn Masters (Bearclaw Cycling) and Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer) made a move. A good move as they made a gap of 2 minutes, but later got totally destroyed by Lorient's dominant team. The other climbers essentially waited until the final climb but of course couldn't follow Nardi there. A bit weird that Lorient attacked with Nardi and Fontaine at the same moment, so the other climbers followed Fontaine and didn't lose too much time. If Nardi attacks alone, he can gain much more time here perhaps. Masters and Kapusta had to pay the price for their attacks, but as they are real underdogs in the GC fight, shouldn't be a problem for them.

Stage 6 over Camino de la Muerte again dominated by Lorient. Nardi made a move there and nearly finished as Gala made a rather weird team attack while trying to catch him, seemed like a misclick which only cost him time/power. But still he caught Nardi on the downhill and won the stage & sprint.

So summary after week 1... Lorient rides for 31-year young Nardi and not 35-year old Fontaine. Nardi already with a comfortable minute advantage vs. deLuca, whose team is more focussed on stage wins, mountain jersey and points jersey it seems. Gala with 2 strong stage wins by Yanez and deLuca, but difficult to gain anything in GC like that. Hoping that GC teams like Gala, but also Ansach or Christie try something in week 2. Without any GC action, can be a boring second week.

For the Gipfelstuermer team, a stage win by Zevenbergen and a comfortable lead in the white jersey by Kapusta are quite nice. Maybe another stage win is possible in week 2? Or some surprise move by Kapusta for a better GC position? Let's see! :)

Top-10 in GC:
+1'12'' Philipp Notnagel (Ansach)
+1'16'' Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
+1'40'' Marlon Schubert (Christie)
+1'52'' Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling)
+2'05'' Dave Ast (Tusnad Cyc Team)
+3'10'' Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer)
+3'11'' David Meyer (Christie)
+3'25'' Romain Essu (Team darsseul)

Stage wins:
1 - Rsc Spree [TTT]
1 - Joost Zevenbergen (Gipfelstuermer)
1 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)
1 - Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)

Stage wins by teams:
2 - Bearclaw Cycling
2 - Los Galacticos
1 - Rsc Spree
1 - Gipfelstuermer
1 - Lorient

Stages in leader jersey:
3 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)

3 - Lorient
2 - Rsc Spree
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Los Galacticos
GIP MASTERPLAN

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:49 pm

First of all thank you for your nice recaps and stats Gip! I always like to read them and they make this tour more interesting to follow :)

The GC situation is hard. It is basically the same as for the Vuelta. There is Lorient, me and another good climber. This time Ansach in the role that Bone had at the Vuelta. A strong climber but with a manager that is mostly inactive and just following attacks instead of creating something on his own.
So my problem is that Lorient can concentrate more or less 100% on me and even when he gets in a situation where Nardi/Fontaine are kind of isolated from the rest of his team he can still follow every move from Marco (see stage 4 I think).
I am clearly missing a second climber as it was all year.

I was always a stage hunter in this game. It is hard for me to switch that off and go full on for GC. So I guess for the second week I will keep doing what I do. Send guys in the groups and see if Lorient offers some kind of chance to attack GC & if not go for the stage. Red is not on the plan anymore as the fight for green looks promising enough.

Lets hope that next year there will be more competition in these bigger tours :)
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Bear

Post by Bear » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:13 pm

After yesterdays win of Hamish I already won more than I ever expected. So I am already fine with this tour. Actually this leads to question:

If all my riders are dropped and finish with more than 45minutes, is my team out for the tour completely? Can I register for other races or am I stuck in the tour, also with the team salary?
Does anybody knows that?

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:49 pm

You should be stuck in the tour then even if you dont have any riders left there. shouldnt be able to ride other races. Im not 100% sure About that but Pretty sure.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Bear

Post by Bear » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:37 am

Thanks Hansa. Probably I will just try it. Not at this Andes Tour but most likely at some cat 1 stage race someday.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:57 pm

Even if all your riders drop out, your (current) registration page will not change. You'll only be able to register for races that are after the tour end.
And you'll pay the salary every day until the end of the tour.

Unless you ask for God's mercy via pm of course.

Bear

Post by Bear » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:20 pm

Maybe this would be something which could be changed in the future...

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:44 pm

Not much time but need to do statistics! So very quick summary:

Stage 7: Everybody riding for a sprint (some for classics, some for hill sprinter, some for mass sprint), eventually RW & Me for the hill sprinters was enough vs. Bear for the mass sprint. But.... Arthur Dupont (Lorient) stole the win from RW & Me in the sprint. My mistake to make a too big train, RW mistake to sprint too late. Lorient also the master of using this sprint system. No idea how he made my train and his train swap lanes, so that my train got blocked...

Stage 8: Lorient controlled to get his 3rd stage win in a mountain finish. But.... Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling) stole the stage for the 3rd stage win of Bear! Mostly due to Nardi and deLuca neutralizing each other on the dirt road climb. So Bear the most successful team this tour so far! And he wants to exit Andes and ride boring other races? Don't understand why.

Stage 9: Finally nobody controlled! A good day for an escape over 256km and the Gipfelstuermer's are the right team for that! Joost Zevenbergen (Gipfelstuermer) once again made it into the escape after many attacks. In the final climb, he siebed everyone except Eric Fonty (Running Weirdos) and Alberto Urrutia (Los Galacticos). But they didn't want to join...so Joost attacked 55km before the finish line! 55km solo attack and he takes the win! Incredible! The only rider with 2 stage win in this Andes edition so far :) (but also my only successful rider so far, haha). In GC, some small changes happened, but nothing serious.

Top-10 in GC:
+1'01'' Philipp Notnagel (Ansach)
+1'10'' Marlon Schubert (Christie)
+1'12'' Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling)
+1'22'' Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
+1'57'' Dave Ast (Tusnad Cyc Team)
+3'47'' Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer)
+3'47'' David Meyer (Christie)
+4'08'' Jill Kassidy (Team Toto)

Stage wins:
2 - Joost Zevenbergen (Gipfelstuermer)
1 - Rsc Spree [TTT]
1 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)
1 - Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling)
1 - Arthur Dupont (Lorient)

Stage wins by teams:
3 - Bearclaw Cycling
2 - Los Galacticos
2 - Lorient
2 - Gipfelstuermer
1 - Rsc Spree

Stages in leader jersey:
6 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)

6 - Lorient
2 - Rsc Spree
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Los Galacticos
GIP MASTERPLAN

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:57 pm

Just a statistics update after ITT.
(Not motivated enough after overall boring Andes where only the 14th strongest climber tried one GC attack and nobody else made any move...)

Top-10 in GC:
+1'06'' Hamish MacDonald (Bearclaw Cycling)
+1'16'' Philipp Notnagel (Ansach)
+1'33'' Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)
+1'43'' Marlon Schubert (Christie)
+2'01'' Jill Kassidy (Team Toto)
+2'25'' Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
+2'55'' Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer)
+2'56'' Dave Ast (Tusnad Cyc Team)
+5'04'' David Meyer (Christie)

Stage wins:
2 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)
1 - Rsc Spree [TTT]
1 - Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
1 - Mikel Bizkarra (Running Weirdos)
1 - Jill Kassidy (Team Toto)

Stage wins by teams:
4 - Lorient
3 - Bearclaw Cycling
2 - Los Galacticos
2 - Gipfelstuermer
1 - Rsc Spree
1 - Running Weirdos
1 - Team Toto

Stages in leader jersey:
10 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)

10 - Lorient
2 - Rsc Spree
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Los Galacticos
[/quote]
GIP MASTERPLAN

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:55 pm

I have some technical problems and it seems like I will be off tonight.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:00 pm

Bear wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:55 pm
I have some technical problems and it seems like I will be off tonight.
Need a sitter?
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:13 pm

No thanks. I started my laptop from work and with chrome it works. Usually I use firefox but on both laptops it crashes after a few clicks ingame. I think it is because of the new windows update. Everything else works fine even with firefox so it must be a flash problem. Unfortunately no idea to fix it.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Final stats

22.11.2020,21 Uhr Campeonato de los Andes
1. Platz: Paul Nardi (Lorient)
2. Platz: Philipp Notnagel (Ansach)
3. Platz: Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)
Bergtrikot: Fabien Philippart (Equinox)
Sprinttrikot: Marco deLuca (Los Galacticos)
Jungfahrertrikot: Kristian Kapusta (Gipfelstuermer)
Mannschaftswertung: Los Galacticos

Stage wins:
3 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)
1 - Rsc Spree [TTT]
1 - Thomas Fontaine (Lorient)
1 - Mikel Bizkarra (Running Weirdos)
1 - Jill Kassidy (Team Toto)
1 - Davos Mervault (Running Weirdos)

Stage wins by teams:
5 - Lorient
3 - Bearclaw Cycling
2 - Los Galacticos
2 - Gipfelstuermer
2 - Running Weirdos
1 - Rsc Spree
1 - Team Toto

Stages in leader jersey:
12 - Paul Nardi (Lorient)

12 - Lorient
2 - Rsc Spree
1 - Bearclaw Cycling
1 - Los Galacticos
GIP MASTERPLAN

Bear

Post by Bear » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:59 pm

Thanks for this tour everyone. It had it's highs and lows. But in general I had a lot of fun and I realized that I also like the longe tours a lot. I only dislike some talking, but thats a usual thing unfortunately

So lets see if we can compete against Lorient in 2021 again... :-)