Zafzaf vs Liquigas

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Did Liquigas avoid Lotfi Zafzaf until he was sure he could beat him?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Yes, definetly
33%
Most likely yes
20%
Who's Liquigas?
33%
Don't think so
7%
No, absolutely not
7%

Total votes: 15

Robyklebt

Zafzaf vs Liquigas

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:39 pm

A nice little poll, 5 days to vote!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Re: Zafzaf vs Liquigas

Post by luques » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Wasn't Zafzaf avoiding Liquigas?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Of course he was. As a 20 year old he said I rather don't turn pro than riding for Liquigas!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Funny question and answers, I have to admit : :lol: :lol: :lol:

But 90-60-75 vs 89-55-68 , come on, Zaf Zaf is still the favo if you have the managerial skills and knowledge to materialize the advantage!
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Poll not finished yet, but the answers seem clear.

1) Shockingly a high number of people don't know who Liquigas is. He certainly need to work on his PR. He needs to find something to be noticed more often. How to do that... don't know, but he could for example start posting in the chat and during races how great he is. People tend to remember obnoxious loudmouths, if he tried to act like that, most likely he would be remembered.

2) Liquigas was afraid of Zafzaf until the Dauphiné, where he was sure he would beat him. As confirmed by Liquigas himself, after the race was finished he said somethink like "so without Carillos attack it would have been an easy win" Win for Ryder of course. Would have? Yep, despite being so sure of himself, despite being convinced that he would win, he managed to lose. He was so giddy with excitement to beat Zafzaf that he managed not to do it. Normally he should have won, but he simply was too cocky. Tried .. .not sure what he tried. Bah, can happen when you're too sure of yourself. Let's hope that he'll not become more of a coward due to this, just join some strong rider's tour even if you think you'll lose, as you saw yourself in the Dauphiné, the sure winner doesn't always win!

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:46 pm

1) People forget you when you are civilized and honest during the races, on chat /forum.
It seems it's time for me to start killing some escapes and take some measures that will certainly annoy some people here. Or not?! I will think about it...if I have the time and patience to play dirty games :)

2) After stage 4 the gap was 22 sec so at that stage you were favo in my opinion.
Only after stage 5 I was confident I can win Dauphine when you attacked too early IMO and lost 2 secs. Stage 6 my mistake came due to an unfortunate decision and changed the expected development of the race.

Unfortunately 2 or 3 PM is quite impossible for me to ride tours. Also managed to annoy CC and Joy so impossible to find sitters :))
My working schedule ends at 4:30 PM from Monday to Thursday and at 2:30 PM on Friday ; during weekends quite difficult to ride in the afternoon cause there is always something more important to do.

But as usually this egocentric Big Donkey considers it is everything about him!

I would not mind if in the future you try to ride at least some 4 Cat tours in the morning (but who knows for how long I will continue to play).
And one more thing, when ZafZaf was riding 4 cat races I think Ryder was too young to challenge ZafZaf.

Let's try to ride TDF preferably in the morning both :)
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm

ZZZzzzZZZ

Joy

Post by Joy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:46 pm
1) People forget you when you are civilized and honest during the races, on chat /forum.
It seems it's time for me to start killing some escapes and take some measures that will certainly annoy some people here. Or not?! I will think about it...if I have the time and patience to play dirty games :)

2) After stage 4 the gap was 22 sec so at that stage you were favo in my opinion.
Only after stage 5 I was confident I can win Dauphine when you attacked too early IMO and lost 2 secs. Stage 6 my mistake came due to an unfortunate decision and changed the expected development of the race.

Unfortunately 2 or 3 PM is quite impossible for me to ride tours. Also managed to annoy CC and Joy so impossible to find sitters :))
My working schedule ends at 4:30 PM from Monday to Thursday and at 2:30 PM on Friday ; during weekends quite difficult to ride in the afternoon cause there is always something more important to do.

But as usually this egocentric Big Donkey considers it is everything about him!

I would not mind if in the future you try to ride at least some 4 Cat tours in the morning (but who knows for how long I will continue to play).
And one more thing, when ZafZaf was riding 4 cat races I think Ryder was too young to challenge ZafZaf.

Let's try to ride TDF preferably in the morning both :)
Joy said : -u're to small to annoy me .....mosquitoes can annoy me yes.... u have experience more then me true .... about skills u showed u're value at Dauphine

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Enjoy writing on forum until the decision will be taken for your case :))

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:12 pm
Enjoy writing on forum until the decision will be taken for your case :))
Why should this case affect his forum account?

The only forum account I see in danger (if), is yours, due to making a private message public without the consent of its author. :P
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.