Tour Down Under 10h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

team fl

Tour Down Under 10h

Post by team fl » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:15 pm

TdP is over, TDU follows. After a succesful begin of 2015, Team FL looks for a fun and relaxing tour in Australia, enjoyed by the following riders (most probably:

x1 Paul "Billabong" Betancourt
x2 Elvis "Bombora" Bogdanic
x3 Valentin "Bunyip" Bratoev
x4 Phineas "Fuck off with this bullshit nicknames" Federspiel
x5 Peter "Kookaburra" Kasper
x6 Dominikos "Turndun" Petrakis
x7 Ariel "Waratah" Weisman
x8 Alain "Yara-ma-yha-who" Yoda
x9 Barton "Wobbegong" Zwiebach

Goals: No worries mate!

Excellent substitutes would be:

Peterlin for Betancourt
Hrast for Kasper
Kilfeather for Bogdanic

Edith says, Hugo Marxer slept about it and at the moment it's Peterlin for Bratoev and Hrast for Federspiel in the line-up. I think he has no idea who to send...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Re: Tour Down Under 10h

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:25 am

Donkey here too.
No climber, just Toblerone, he's the GC leader. And Ghazali wants to win sprints somehow, but no Topal.
Will miss some days, Saturday and Sunday most likely, but doesn't really matter.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Demuth

Post by Demuth » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:26 am

First test for Pontremolesi here, interesting to see if he's strong enough to beat FLs dangerous tandem.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Expected result at the end of stage 1 happend: a bunch sprint. Luckiest (or best) sprinter was Edmund Sackbauer from CircleCycle who beat Jamaluddin Ghazali and Ricardo Ezquerro, followed by Fran Peterlin on place four. So far, nothing has been decided yet in the tour classements but until the end of stage 2, Sackbauer is wearing yellow, lending green to Ghazali while Yoda enjoys red and Hund white. For stage 2, the same result may be expected... But now to something completely different: the favorite check.

General classement:

***** Valerio Pontremolesi (Fly Eagles Fly/Demuth)
**** Paul Betancourt (Team FL)
*** Enzo Wouters (Dead And Alive)
** Fran Peterlin (Team FL)
* a surprise rider (f.e. Luke Jansen, Urs Tobler, etc.)

Points classement:

*** Edmund Sackbauer (CircleCycle)
** Jamaluddin Ghazali (Big Donkey)
* Ricardo Ezquerro (Fly Eagles Fly/Demuth)

Mountain classement:

*** the one who wants it
** another rider
* a surprise rider

Youth classement:

*** Cestmir Matuska (Big Donkey)
** Friedrich Hund (Dead And Alive)
* another rider under 24 years

Team classement:

*** Team FL
** Fly Eagles Fly
* Dead And Alive

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:37 pm

CC also here. No GC-Contender beside Gratzl, the Hero. Trying for Sackbauer every stage and possible green jersey also at the end of the tour. Main goal was to get at least one stage, as I failed to do so at TdP.

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:29 pm

It seems the Donkey also achieved his goal with today's stage win by Jamaluddin Ghazali. Ghazali also took over yellow and green while Hund lost his white jersey to Enrique Guama from kernabateam. Yoda is still in red. The GC favorites will start to battle for the tour victory tomorrow, when the final km is a climb of 11%, where Pontremolesi should be the strongest rider in the group. Only Betancourt showed some GC effort today and gained 3'' against the tour's main favorite at an intermediary sprint.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Do Do Do Do Donkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ghazali!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Do Do Do Do Donkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ghazali!
Congrats to the Singe ;)

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Edmund! 2nd stagewin for CC :D
Lots of work was required today, as the group with Team FL, DAA and kernabateam was caught just a few kms before the end. In the peloton Big Donkey and CC worked well together, in the end Sackbauer was just too strong in the sprint.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:19 pm

GW for the stage win. Tomorrow then the GC show down takes place. Paul with 2 secs behind Valerio. Unfortunately, the Team FL management is stuck in a youth program for little childern and Alkworld will take over, who seems not to have any of these commitements (yet).

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:22 am

UPs, forgot to write I wouldn't be here yesterday before the race. Had help, tempo for my white, and a stupid attack by Urs in....
And no no, not depression because Japan is out of the Asian Cup. And to the ignorant who said he doesn't know any UAE player! OMAR! No 10! Excellent! Not 2 days ago, but highlights from that guy!!! Fantastic. UAE actually pretty good, lack stamina a bit looked dead at the end, but who cares.

The race, today will be part time on, riding for the sprint, I hope with Lucas, who won't be dropped today, and CC, who hopefully thinks he has enough advantage in green to be able to risk a sprint (and another win too of course)
Anyway, whatever happens the donkey is happy, a Jamaluddin win is enough for Down Under, got that, so Down Under a success. And last morning tour for quite a while. GC a bit better with Toblerone certainly was possible, even with off settings, but a stage win way more important.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:53 am

Last day.... stupid donkey... was at home, guests, but no problem, they can do without me every 10 minutes for a few seconds, but completely forgot the race. First time I thought about it was 12 in c4f time... too late. Bah.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:23 am

Robyklebt wrote:Last day.... stupid donkey... was at home, guests, but no problem, they can do without me every 10 minutes for a few seconds, but completely forgot the race. First time I thought about it was 12 in c4f time... too late. Bah.
At least that's a good sign for your guests :)