Paris-Nimes 2014, 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Paris-Nimes 2014, 15h

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Petit Singe starting

With Groselj for GC, or rather so that he rides a bit sometimes too, poor guy, and Creek hoping to win a sprint. Result is that I'm way to expensive, but looks like the group will be so small I'll profit hugely from the bug.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Re: Paris-Nimes 2014, 15h

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Bug user ! So bad !

Team ABC-Polsat

Post by Team ABC-Polsat » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Team ABC-Polsat giving his comeback for the first big tour, my team sucks

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Creek won, Creek won, yeah! With that my goal for PN is already reached, everything more would be bonus.
Actually didn't think I'd win yesterday, the sprint looked a bit too complicated for my taste, expected to be given the choice of letting Moulinsart win or pull ABC Polsat to the win (Moulinsart would have gotten it, since he started helping earlier), instead I profited from Moulinsart being new, or a comebacker, so not used to the new "sprint" yet. Good for me.
But green will be difficult, the lack of sprinters allows the classics to score lots of points on the flat stages too... But ok, looks like I'm in the running for yellow too, we'll see how that goes first.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:08 pm

Dumb ape today.. dumb dumb. Attack by 2 rexons.. ape only saw it when they had 1'33" advantage.. .then rode ok, but that was 1 km too late. So in the end 20" missing. stupid. And Janne Mykänen got away too...
At least Creek was beaten by Robak in the sprint... so ABC can be pissed of at himself too... good to share mistakes!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:45 am

2 days and twice +/- 20" lost to Mykänen. As feared and kind of expected. At least yesterday no bonifications for him, good. But the GC win is pretty far away, but let's see if anything is still possible.