Sachsen 14h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

team fl

Sachsen 14h

Post by team fl » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:07 am

It's time again for Pavé! Team FL participates happily in the afternoon. After Kari Steinsson succeded last year, it's clear that the expectations are as high as they can be. This year, the following line-up wobbles over the cobbles:

x1 Kenny Banzer
x2 Henri Bienvenu
x3 Benni Büchel
x4 Victor Fargas
x5 Tomasz Kowalski
x6 Arunas Paulauskas
x7 Martti Rosenblatt
x8 Janis Smedins
x9 Wilhelm "Vikkelä Ville" Wahlforss

Possible Substitutions:

- Flachbart for Büchel
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Re: Sachsen 14h

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:10 am

Probably the ape...but actually 14h is pretty bad, unless summertime ends soon...would miss twice over an hour of a stage.. mmhh.. what other times does this spectacle start?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:51 am

of course we´ll start here. :)

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Team Alkworld will try to get used to the afternoon (actually same like last year's Sachsen) and also start here. Goal is to win everything with the following riders:
1) Tomas EstradaPalma - until now a training hero, maybe more afterwards
2) Manuel Azana - wants to be as good as Hugo Marxer
3) Carlos Cespedes - usually pretty fast
4) Federico GarciaLorca - experienced pace maker and sprinter
5) Maximo Gomez - the once planned captain, who until now failed badly
6) Eloy GutierrezMenoyo - one of our most reliable helpers, as long as the road does not descend
7) Oswaldo Paya - experienced in making tempo
8) Jaime Roldos - the most experienced rider in the team, always good for surprises
9) Carlos Yushimito - another fast one

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Favorite check:

General classement:

***** Tomas EstradaPalma (Alkworld)
**** Janis Smedins (Team FL)
*** Livio Canelon (bergwerk)
** another rider (f.e. Danni Daniels, Yuri Shiraev, ...)
* a surprise rider (f.e. Sergio Moreno)

Points classement:

*** Tomas EstradaPalma (Alkworld)
** Maximo Gomez (Alkworld)
* somebody else...

Mountain classement:

*** the one who wants it
** another rider
* a surprise rider

Youth classement:

*** Vikkelä Ville (Team FL)
** Miguel Irarrazaval (Los Galacticos)
* a surprise rider

Team classement:

*** Alkworld
** Team FL
* kaju

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Bah, Martti will suffer for not being able to keep up! Like this an easy win for Alkworld's "FleGeL". GC wise, fortunately, EstradaPalma could not catch bonusseconds. Mountain classement will have to wait for stage 3, points looks already good for EstradaPalma or Gomez. White should be clear already for Ville, if nothing unexpected happens. Team classement Team FL lost some seconds today because Banzer and Bienvenu were protecting Rosenblatt. Grmpf.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Finally some pavé again. And compared to recent pavé tours eight teams isn't even that bad. Although Tomas EstradaPalma looks like a clear favorite, I'm sure the other teams will at least try to fight him. However, the stages look rather simple which makes Tomas rather confident again. And if others don't become more active than today ... But we'll see.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Second stage with a surprise winner: Yuri Shiryaev from Falkenbier, proudly presented by SV Furpach. New in yellow and favorite for green is Maximo Gomez who got second, while FGL did not finish in the first group. Everything else stayed the same. Tomorrow will follow one of the decisive stages with the 6% km close to the finish.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Huge group today. At least compared to yesterday ;) This time I tried to bring back a good sprinter like FL did yesterday. Again it failed. But as we like surprises, Falkenfurpach as a winner today was also a good choice. As the only one with a decent sprint train, he had everything in his hand. Tomorrow, as FL already said could be decisive with a huge "mountain" not far away from the finish line, which should at least produce a result that's different from today's result.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:20 pm

team fl wrote:General classement:

***** Tomas EstradaPalma (Alkworld)
**** Janis Smedins (Team FL)
*** Livio Canelon (bergwerk)
** another rider (f.e. Danni Daniels, Yuri Shiraev, ...)
* a surprise rider (f.e. Sergio Moreno)
You saw it coming already ;)

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:46 am

GW Gomez for the stage win. I am just lucky that nothing really bad happened concerning my team as I was laying in my bed with a "Atemwegsentzündung" and "Erkältungserscheinungen" incl. "heavy Kopfschmerzen". Not the best condition to play C4F :). Well, today it's better and I hope I can attend the full stage. GC seems to be wide open. Gomez with bonus seconds in front right now Shiryaev and Daniels lurking on place 2 and 3, while the best pavé riders, Canelon, Estrada Palma and Smedins are 20 or more seconds behind Gomez already. Will be intersting to watch how this turnes out.

The other classements seem to be uninteresting compared to the GC: White for Wahlforss, Green for Gomez (most likely), Red for Luanto, if nothing special happens during the last stage, where the second and last GPM is placed. Team classement looks good for Team FL depending on the outcome of the last two stages.

Today looks like the heaviest of not really hard stages during this year's edition of Sachsen Pavés. So the GC might chance again with lots of question that arise: Will Alkworld ride for Gomez? Can Canelon get yellow? Will Estrada Palma try to win the stage? Will Janis Smedins have a chance to profit from the current situation? Will Daniels and/or Shiryaev be able to keep up? Or does something very surprising happen?

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:49 am

team fl wrote: Will Alkworld ride for Gomez? Can Canelon get yellow? Will Estrada Palma try to win the stage? Will Janis Smedins have a chance to profit from the current situation? Will Daniels and/or Shiryaev be able to keep up? Or does something very surprising happen?
Yes, somebody tell me please who to ride for, because I don't know ;-)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Fun!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 am

Interesting yesterday - and again not as expected. bergwerk seemed to have already given up hope and decided to join a group instead of going for bonus seconds at the end of the stage. And then he also decided not to join the other pavé stars with their attack. So now it seems to be down to Gomez vs EstradaPalma vs Smedins, while Smedins only has small chances due to his lack of sprint skill.

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 am

Habe nicht an euch gehangen, weil ich

1. davon ausgegangen bin, dass ihr auf die Sprinter bzw. gelb fahrt und
2. hätte ich drangehangen, wärst du auf keinen Fall vorne gefahren = hätte mir dann auch nicht geholfen.

Einzigste Möglichkeit wäre gewesen, selber zu attackieren und zu hoffen, dass ich vor euch bleibe.
Da ich aber davon ausgegangen bin, dass ihr nicht attackiert, hättet ihr mich auch wie den Tag vorher zurückgeholt.

Viel Spekulatius!

Sah nun doof aus, denke aber war egal ... für mich ärgerlicher, dass ich es vorne nicht geschafft habe einen
Sieg zu holen ... wäre so glaube ich mein 2. KSP-Sieg in knapp 2.000 Rennen gewesen :-)

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:46 am

bergwerk cycling wrote:Habe nicht an euch gehangen, weil ich

1. davon ausgegangen bin, dass ihr auf die Sprinter bzw. gelb fahrt und
2. hätte ich drangehangen, wärst du auf keinen Fall vorne gefahren = hätte mir dann auch nicht geholfen.

Einzigste Möglichkeit wäre gewesen, selber zu attackieren und zu hoffen, dass ich vor euch bleibe.
Da ich aber davon ausgegangen bin, dass ihr nicht attackiert, hättet ihr mich auch wie den Tag vorher zurückgeholt.

Viel Spekulatius!

Sah nun doof aus, denke aber war egal ... für mich ärgerlicher, dass ich es vorne nicht geschafft habe einen
Sieg zu holen ... wäre so glaube ich mein 2. KSP-Sieg in knapp 2.000 Rennen gewesen :-)
Im Sprint zu dritt wäre sicher etwas drin gewesen. Mit der Gruppe war dann halt einfach die Chance auf Bonussekunden weg. Aber Team Alkworld konnte gut damit leben :)