Andes 2013 afternoon

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Andes 2013 afternoon

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Yes, yes, way too early, but first, the ape looking forward to it, second, he hopes to get a nice and big! afternoon group by opening the thread early.

The ape team is almost decided already

Primoz Groselj, leader
Rakhat Momyshuly, nr 1 helper, old star
Zhores Kopelyan: Up and coming climber with amazing flat skills
Gaspard Trenteseaux: 6x-7x helper
Ikhtiyor Tansykbayev: Hopefully 7x-8x helper
Patricio Bochini: 60-80 star
Narcisse Arsène de Pellevoisin: oldish almost 60-80 capitaine de route

Those 7 basically sure, 2 free places, Abel Tasman obviously a possibility, still young, still 74 mountain (more welcome of course), his problem is that as a helper he is more just a battery than a guy that can actually do something... but on the other hand then needs helpers to chase stage on certain days. But he's clearly in the pole position for nr 8 Nr 9 pretty mysterious right now, Pompiliu somehow unlikely, 35 and no reg.. Buttu at 35 too, reg, a good argument, Fariborz at 34 and not that much reg... Zibi for the TTT, why not. Or a new guy? We'll see

As I said, hope for a nice group. Let's start with invitations!!!

Bergwerk: The traditional Andes opponent! Yes! But only Collins there right now it seems, buy a second climber BW. Then with him and Collins and that classic monster. Perfect.
Gaurain: Without TT not perfect for Preidler.. but Preidler-Seeldrayers still good enough
FL: No. In the Settimana now he started beating Ape climbers, he used not to do that, just on some other terrain, now in the mountains? Not ok,, so he's not welcome. :evil:
Alk: He said that for a while he might have time to ride stage races in the afternoon. So JOIN THE ANDES THEN! Sancho still good, Don Quijote probably a bit old.. but Alk is Alk, he'll be good enough anyway
Tulip: Alk vs Tulip nr 2, you 2 guys have a nice fight at the Vuelta right now, do the second round at the Andes in the afternoon!!! Prrrfect!
VC Frankfurt: Once a year with Frankfurt. Outstanding! I want him back
Blu Bardhe: There last year, the team right now of course doesn't fit at all... .so pretty sure we won't see you there. Get a decent team for 2014 then!

Others welcome too of course, well not SM with his usual daily whining, lying, influencing and bullshitting, really hope he has no time... but otherwise... JOin the afternoon everybody, A nice 10-15-20 team group!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

bergwerk cycling

Re: Andes 2013 afternoon

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 pm

When will the anden start? October, November, December?

Iam interested in the start here in the afternoon of course, was in the past one of the really nicest races and fights.
Phil failed his first mountaintraining today ... grml :-( ...

And perhaps a second mountaineer from the used transfermarket.

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 pm

No time no team, so no Anden in the afternoon
| ( o )( o ) | Spongebob

/ ( o )( o ) \ Patrick

( ( o )( o ) ) Thadeus

|( o )| |( o )| Eugene

luques

Post by luques » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Robyklebt wrote: As I said, hope for a nice group. Let's start with invitations!!!
pffffffffffffffff not even invited :(

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Robyklebt wrote:FL: No. In the Settimana now he started beating Ape climbers, he used not to do that, just on some other terrain, now in the mountains? Not ok,, so he's not welcome. :evil:

Others welcome too of course, well not SM with his usual daily whining, lying, influencing and bullshitting, really hope he has no time... but otherwise... JOin the afternoon everybody, A nice 10-15-20 team group!

Besides SM and me, everybody is invited. I guess that includes you. :P
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:42 pm

team fl wrote:
Robyklebt wrote:FL: No. In the Settimana now he started beating Ape climbers, he used not to do that, just on some other terrain, now in the mountains? Not ok,, so he's not welcome. :evil:

Besides SM and me, everybody is invited. I guess that includes you. :P
Wanted a personal invitation :D

Like this he puts me into the big group of "the others" which includes some awful players :(

But when does it start?

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Andes in the afternoon sounds like a good plan. If the group looks better than the morning group, I'm seriously thinking about it. Although the morning is usually really convenient at work ... So what's the perfect afternoon time for you guys? 16h is definitely bad for me, 15h is ok, 14h is even better for me.
And the team? Sancho of course, Don Quijote, if still alive, Güemes, the Argentinian youngster. But then, there's not much behind those guys in my team, maybe Veloso will still be strong enough.

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Right, this is still a long time until the Andes will start, but if nothing big changes it will do for me.

I can't remember when was the last time I did this tour...
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 pm

No time for the tulip? Ok.. .but no team? He calls that no team? Ok, maybe he has to sell everything after the expensive Vuelta, but the team he has there would actually be pretty much perfect for the Andes.

And yeah, yeah, Alk at least thinks about it, good. High quality? We have that! High quality chats! High quality moral wins! Otherwise... ok, 12 was 3 pretty good teams fighting for the GC, 1 more for stages, plus VC Frankfurt entertaining us... and one or 2 offliners... so not really HIGH quality, but the top was ok I thought.... that's why more would be better this time

Luques we want Luques, he gets a personal invitation! (But now there is one crappy team less in the "all others category"
And even FL actually would be welcome... might get used to him beating me in the mountains too, just takes some time.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Post by luques » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Robyklebt wrote: Luques we want Luques, he gets a personal invitation!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOkkkkkkkkkkk

Sure i will participate, in the afternoon? don't know but Vasilyuk wants the white jersey :)

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:49 pm

No personal Schlömilsh invitation. :(
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:27 am

I wont join the afternoon, so the quality of this group will be doubtful at best.
EVENING FOR THE WIN
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:27 am

Now that I screwed all your preparations for the Campeonato by changing the profiles, it's time to present the team, or at least the expected line-up:
1) Don Quijote - the eternal leader, although he might let Sancho ride Rocinante this time
2) Sancho Panza - the eternal helper, who recently turned into a leader
3) Martin deGüemes - the young Argentinian, who'll end up as a helper at the Campeonato for now
4) Caetano Veloso - always the man for long and hard stages

Pretty safe candidates are also Eloy GutierrezMenoyo, Carlos Cespedes and Carlos Yushimito. The other two spots are still pretty open. Gomez, Azana, GarciaLorca, Santander, Paya and Orwell (rather unlikely due to missing flat riders) would be candidates for those positions.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 am

Robyklebt wrote:Bergwerk: The traditional Andes opponent! Yes! But only Collins there right now it seems, buy a second climber BW. Then with him and Collins and that classic monster. Perfect.
Now with Hemerlink on board, bergwerk basically has to ride the Andes ;)

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:04 pm

As I am not welcome, I will not ride the Andes anyway. And even if, what else to do than waste lots of money without lots of chances for success. Ok, sounds like the Giro or the Tour for me, but that's something differet :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:46 pm

Andes is coming!

Luques at 90% here, no chances for the final gc but will have a lot of fun with escapes :D hoping i will finish the tour with all riders!

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:02 pm

I want to be invited too ..
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Recien Nacido

Post by Recien Nacido » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Werd hier wohl starten .
Team :
Cheffe : Wilhelm Canaris 82-49-66-77-55 54 reg , der man der im gk was richten soll.

Edelhelfer: Joaquin Sosa 85-52-77-51-49 49reg , er soll Wilhelm duch die berge bringen.

Dazu kommen die Helfer: Günther Prien 73-79-49 35 reg er soll wegen seiner reg nur fahren wenn er muss kann aber wichtig werden.
Karl dönitz 70-78-77 44 reg er soll ein wneig Prien decken und mit seiner abfahrt auch gut helfen.
Martin Stocklase 68-68-78 57reg er wurde geholt wegen der reg er soll unterstützen wo es nur geht.
Carsten Busch 66-83-65 39reg er ist reiner Helfer
Juan Carcia 63-85-78 61reg er ist wichtig wegen seiner reg und seinem zf wichtiger helfer
Claudio Jara 61-85-63 40reg einzig ein Helfer
Sarah Adiemus 50-79-50 50reg Helfer.
Ziele : Mit Canaris wenigstens podium.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Alkworld wrote:Now that I screwed all your preparations for the Campeonato by changing the profiles, it's time to present the team, or at least the expected line-up:
1) Don Quijote - the eternal leader, although he might let Sancho ride Rocinante this time
2) Sancho Panza - the eternal helper, who recently turned into a leader
3) Martin deGüemes - the young Argentinian, who'll end up as a helper at the Campeonato for now
4) Caetano Veloso - always the man for long and hard stages

Pretty safe candidates are also Eloy GutierrezMenoyo, Carlos Cespedes and Carlos Yushimito. The other two spots are still pretty open. Gomez, Azana, GarciaLorca, Santander, Paya and Orwell (rather unlikely due to missing flat riders) would be candidates for those positions.
Lineup is clear now, FGL and Paya took the final spot. Unfortunately the afternoon edition is no longer safe for me as I might miss stages 1, 5, 8 and 9, and two of those I wouldn't want to miss.

luques

Post by luques » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:00 pm

We hope for Alk to be here, also because i would like to hear something about cities and countries we ride :)

Vasilyuk here for sure... the others a big question :?:

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:12 pm

I will be in to see your fights for GC live. And maybe I will give it a try for white against the young mountain helpers of Roby and Alk.
Groups for the win!

1 Alejandro Salazar - as chilean champion has to start even if Alk deleted the stages in Chile
2 Benoit Vaugrenard - french classic rider to help Alejandro until the massacre starts
3 Thiago Fuser - young classic rider, will be found in groups as often as possible
4 Sergio Moreno - oldie, team leader and second candidate for most competitive rider of the tour
5 Miguel Irrarazaval - sprint launcher for Diaz? useless for the rest
6 Adriano Carioca - brazilian flat rider for attacks and puller jobs in groups
7 Ivan Curkovic - serbian champion, tt leader

8 + 9 will be decided between sprinter PJ Diaz, Edu Sandoval and Sergio Eliseu.

Gonna be fun to be "siebed" on every mountain :)
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Ape will be here as announced.
Really hope Alk can be here too. And of course bergwerk. And FL too, even if he wants to boycott it. And all others as well, ok 2 weeks with Mr Brainiac, aka Recien, well, not much fun, but will survive it, but wouldn't miss him if he doesn't show up. For the rest, the more the merrier! Join!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Unfortunately it's quite unlikely now:
- stage 1: no time, would need a sitter, but no problem
- stage 5: no time at work, would need a sitter, but no problem
- stage 8: most likely no time, definitely want to ride that myself
- stage 9: certainly no time, certainly don't want a sitter for the highlight

Hopefully for the next big race, the chances for me riding in the afternoon are better.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And Kaju says bergwerk isn't sure to ride yet. Damn. Want a big group with big teams!!!!

luques

Post by luques » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am

Robyklebt wrote:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And Kaju says bergwerk isn't sure to ride yet. Damn. Want a big group with big teams!!!!
I guess we will have the same little group of the tour :roll: