Campeonato de los Andes 2012, 22 o'clock

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Cerro Torre RT

Campeonato de los Andes 2012, 22 o'clock

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 pm

No Campeonato Fred and the start just 3 days ahead. That event, is really going down, I can tell you. But sure, it's the most dominant team to be expected to start this year shall open the first one, so my fault. I'm so sorry for that.

Nethertheless, here the lineup that will destroy all your best-made plans:

Arnor Atlason - the group chaser that he has been for his whole career
Adrian Ilie - the Co-Leader, which will offer magnificent support for Toft Hansen, if needed (which I doubt heavily)
Marku Jokkinen - Nearly as strong in the mountains as Ilie, so beware
Tamas Mocsai - the deadliest flat rider of the team
Ryan O'Reilly - The Factor is just The Factor, nothing more to say
William Taylor - the superstar sprinter, as we are not willing to drown any chance by bringing up a coward lineup
René Toft Hansen - The leader, who will totally focus on the GC win. Unbeatable mountain skills, acomplished with extraordinary time trailing excellence. Just unbeatable.
Bernard Vajdic - Whome can ever claim to have won against him in a group? Well ok, he'll probably have to work for the leaders a lot that time.
Piter deVries - the Mentat Assassin, with both unreachable brainpower and cruelity. He'll guide the team with - and to - brutish domination.

Goals are clear, what counts is the GC victory. Alongside, there shall be the mountain jersey for sure and 7 to 10 stage wins, which is quite necessary to cope with the enormous costs of 884000 Millicredits per day. So to all other teams with ambitions, come here, and lose to me, to raise the prestige of our total victory.

NoPikouze

Re: Campeonato de los Andes 2012, 22 o'clock

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am

I intended to start here too, but versus such a monster lineup, and with the wages I'll have to pay to compete, I'm reconsidering it a little bit more.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

LENNAO

Post by LENNAO » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:33 am

Maybe im gonna start here too. Because of a new job, i'm forced to play in the evening or at night ...
Since i dont know what reaction my girlfriend will show - i think its possible to play at night to wait until she sleep and to avoid some strong punishment ^^

See you there ;)

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Cerro Torre RT wrote: René Toft Hansen - The leader, who will totally focus on the GC win. Unbeatable mountain skills, acomplished with extraordinary time trailing excellence. Just unbeatable.
GC Right now :
-
-
-
-
-
72 . René Toft Hansen 00:49:03

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 am

Language (any) is not exactly your strenght, right?

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

the GC win.
not that hard to understand this or ?

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 am

Obviously, it is.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 am

For the 3rd time I'm nr2 in the sprint of a very small group, grrrrrr :evil:
-Stage 2 - after a long attack with Mirjaqip followed only by Luna's climber, sprint is lost, 2nd.
-Stage 7 - in a little survivor group of 4 classics, sprint is lost versus the 500m guy from PDM... 2nd.
-Stage 9 - after a really tough day, Isatay manages to stay in front and to attack out of the favo-group, but again in the final sprint he loses versus a sprint-weaker rider... 2nd.

Enough of it !

More important, I'm not even making any money :?

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Headfirst, starting with that an amount of salary, there's no reason why you deserve to make money.

Way more important, you forgot to mention the counterpart, a quite lucky win on stage 3. Deserved, but lucky nevertheless. So summarising, one can't speak of bad luck.

Chense

Post by Chense » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Well before the restday - I have lost it all but at least I lost it with style and not riding for a second place like some other guys in this race - Win or Die!

Team ABC-Polsat

Post by Team ABC-Polsat » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Chense wrote:Well before the restday - I have lost it all but at least I lost it with style and not riding for a second place like some other guys in this race - Win or Die!
i did ride maybe like 10 km in a flat/downhill part and you call that ride for second place? Please dont blame me for your stupid riding.

Chense

Post by Chense » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 am

I did not mean personally you or anybody else in the field - And i dont blame anybody for riding against me in the field here - I mean all guys together that seem to be happy with beeing second behind francais without just trying it 100% everyday ;)

Team ABC-Polsat

Post by Team ABC-Polsat » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:50 pm

i already tried but blocher dont let me go any km, obviously

Chense

Post by Chense » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 am

Maybe he would have had a harder time if you were not going for 10 or 20s but for all or nothing ;) If he follows you then he may loose the hole tour ... you may also but it was great action ;)

Anyway pretty good stage for me =D

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:32 pm

It's actually quite impressive that Francais with a single climber and bad downhill skill was never in trouble against people who have 2 climbers.

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Which is not that difficult to explain. The profiles and the kind of race done here made a second climber heavily unusefull, the impotant helpers were classic riders. And in total, downhill skill could be assumed to be more or less of no matter, as all stages with downhill after the last mountain featured a quite long flat part as well, so it was the terrain of the classic helpers.

In total, it was a big mistake to start that tour. The only good stage was the second one, then there were 2 giant groups, one very boringly finished without a fight, one the only interesting one for me. The rest were either superboring mountain finishes or, after happening 2 times, equally boring classic to the groups and follow with mountain riders stages. might hve been interesting once, maybe twice, but happening all over again like here... would have been better if 2nd stage wasn't the only good one, I would have left early enough. Have whatever you call fun for the rest of it.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 am

On another topic: RSF is really a damned equalizer... Mirjaqip back to the same gc ranking and time as before yesterday's stage.
It's also the same with any group riding vs the peloton.
Whatever you do, first the things start to get "wider and wider" and in the end they always come closer and closer until its almost equal.

I don't know if I have to say congrats Buhmann or fuck off :geek:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:51 am

OK, just see the result... hihi, really seems like all back to how it was before. Was it inevitable energy wise?
And anyway, Qoshqarbaev is still a hero.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!