South Alps Tour 9h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

team fl

South Alps Tour 9h

Post by team fl » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 am

Welcome to the Alps, in the south, the south Alps, the tour, the South Alps tour!

Team FL will participate in the morning, although Wednesday does not look good for being online. Anyway, line-up looks like this:

x1 Luigi Mastrangelo
x2 Nathaniel Biedermann
x3 Fred Colon
x4 Frantz Granvorka
x5 Toni Hassler
x6 Stefan Küng
x7 Hugo Marxer
x8 Haruki Murakami
x9 Pit Schlechter

Hopefully, Luigi can win a stage or two. GK Top5 should be possible. Team ist not the best, shit training ;)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

AlmavivaItalia

Re: South Alps Tour 9h

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 am

AlmavivaItalia starting this competition with an outsider role, no red interests, no white riders, no green options, only a top 20 placement in GC

Form (or Shape) is lowering for all, and this may represent another problem for the stars of the team.

See you at the end of the first stage.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm

First stage over, ridden very hard. After a completely useless split by portiolo, Alk took over and decided the race more than 100 km away from the finish line. Unofortunalely, portiolo did not react 7 (!) seconds behind the main group with his two possible helpers and so FL could not get back to help Luigi. Luckiy Luigi did well compared with the other climbers and got second behind the well deserved winner Gabriel GarciaMarquez. Perhaps Luigi could have followed Gabriel's attack, but in the end, the result was more than expected after the desastrous beginning. At least for Team FL, the next stages well be there for gaining back some energy... Last but not least the check:

General classement:

***** Gabriel GarciaMarquez (Alkworld)
**** Luigi Mastrangelo (Team FL)
*** ---
** Lan Gue (sebastien)
* any other climber

Points classement:

*** sprinter (Adamek, Dasic) or an echapeur who wins the flat stage
** Luigi Mastrangelo (Team FL), Gabriel GarciaMarquez (Alkworld)
* a classic rider

Mountain classement:

*** Vlad Haidaul (ByZickl)
** Norman Dimde (nessundorma)
* any other rider

Youth classement:

*** Max Krug (GUDE LAUNE)
** Giorgio Quinto (portiolo)
* Josef Abraham (Medvedi), Sabatino Innocenti (Esperia Bossini)

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:02 am

Third stage, nice work in the peloton for the sprint royale. Alk works for green but luckily brings Luigi also in a good position, although the decision will be made during the last stage. Nothing changed in the GC or other classements. ByZickl saved his mountain jersey and will win it most probably in the end.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:34 pm

team fl wrote:Third stage, nice work in the peloton for the sprint royale. Alk works for green but luckily brings Luigi also in a good position, although the decision will be made during the last stage. Nothing changed in the GC or other classements. ByZickl saved his mountain jersey and will win it most probably in the end.
After this pleasant day finally with normal temperatures even my team could recover a bit :-) Alma and Medvedi really did good work today and got the deserved sprint, even though it needed a little help from myself. Green is therefore still open, Luigi, Gabriel and Frida might be the first candidates, but Saturday's stage might be pretty open, so some of the classics could take their chances.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Team FL press release about stage 4 is online: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=90&p=43752#p43752

Looks like Gabriel will bring home the GC-win easily, while the points classement is still open, theoretically. At the moment, it looks pretty good for Luigi. Team classement and youth classement should be fixed too, as well as the mountains classement, although tomorrow there are still 40 points to grab on the way.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:05 am

Funny race.

1) Why isn't Luigi helping Marxer?
2) nessundorma "insulting" portiolo nonstop. Only nessundorma working today plus he seems not to be a fan of portiolos riding style.

Anyway, with the ape sitting now Marxer thanks to Luigi would be closer to the front.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks for your comment, now the hard facts: As expected, Alk dominated the tour. But looking at the other race times, e.g. with Equipe Mathematique, the cannibalism factor was rather low at 9h. To make it short, here the statistics:

General classement:

01. 00:00:00 Gabriel GarciaMarquez (Alkworld)
02. 00:00:25 Luigi Mastrangelo (Team FL)
03. 00:02:49 Vittorio Nibali (ornyorny)
04. 00:02:55 Roger Millers (nessundorma)
05. 00:02:55 Jurgen Bommel (Poststr Rockets)
06. 00:03:40 Lan Gue (sebastien)
07. 00:04:03 Simon Kor (AlmavivaItalia)
08. 00:04:10 Joe Tikki (SV Furpach)
09. 00:04:25 Max Krug (GUDE LAUNE)
10. 00:04:33 Frida Kahlo (Alkworld)

Team classement: Alkworld

Youth classement: Max Krug (GUDE LAUNE)

Points classement: Luigi Mastrangelo (Team FL)

Mountain classement: Vlad Haidaul (ByZickl)

Stage wins by rider:

1 - Gabriel GarciaMarquez (Alkworld)
1 - Petr Adamek (Medvedi)
1 - Romulo Betancourt (Alkworld)
1 - Luigi Mastrangelo (Team FL)
1 - Stoyan Starokin (ByZickl)

Stage wins by team:

2 - Alkworld
1 - Medvedi
1 - ByZickl
1 - Team FL