Gaelic Trophy 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Gaelic Trophy 15h

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:48 am

My first and very likely last Tour this month!

Team

1 S. Berlogea
2 I. Duculescu
3 O. Duculescu
4 K. Eiterolloid
5 O. Feng
6 W. Machoro
7 S. Mori
8 B. Sagyrbayuly

Goals:

Stages: sprints with Karli.
GC: Top 20 with Feng or/and Berlogea
red: Don't give a shit
green: Yeah, Karli yeah!
grey: who cares?

So not really big goals, probably won't make much money either. Could turn out to be 5 sprints too, depending a bit on the group, lots of strong sprinters and...mmh, the thing looked harder at first sight, don't really like it anymore, seemed balanced, it isn't. But well, we'll start with the Karli express. Even thought about bringing Conti too for a while, but Karli doesn't seem to really like Fabulous... "to obsessed with winnig, a capitalist bourgeois pig, wins, money, that's all he cares about, he's the class enemy, he needs reeducation! Or I finally could put the dynamite, that the boss puts under my sattle and threatens to blow up if I don't sprint, to good use, free the world of Conti". So just one of the 2, can manage them for one day races I think, but a whole tour? To dangerous, with Karli that seems to get more militant lately. Damn anarchist...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Kajutschka

Re: Gaelic Trophy 15h

Post by Kajutschka » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 am

yeah, kaju start here.

Goals:
- 1 stage
- beat bergzwerg every stage :D
- yellow, red, green, white, black, pink...
- world rule

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 am

Oh my godness, it's a guiness! Team FL also in the irish game! According to the newest Infos the Liechtenstein team will start with these riders:

x1 Chuck Bass who will beat the shit out of nobody!
x2 Ronny Beck who will slash nobody after Chuck beat the shit out of him!
x3 Gilles Braas who will kick a slashed and beaten nobody's ass!
x4 Daniel Clavadetscher who will punch an ass kicked slashed and beaten nobody's face
x5 Lorenz Dürr who will do nothing, as usual... perhaps pretend being nobody
x6 Pedro Garrido who doesn't give a shit what happens to nobody!
x7 Frantz Granvorka who will baguette slap nobody after what happened before!
x8 Haruki Murakami will finally finish nobody with the horn of a virtual unicorn existing only in his dreams.

Goals for this Irish tour: Have fun, look cool. And beat Karli in Sprint with the unfortunate Lorenz Dürr.
For the GC, the team management is totally unprepared, so there is nothing to write at the moment. Perhaps this will change later on. Leader for Team FL will be "I am" Chuck Bass, if he's not drunk, intoxicated or occupied with girls.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:47 am

I wanted to not start here, but so many known people start here... maybe I will, need to think about it with my good morning coffee :mrgreen:
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Team Franconia will participate at 15:00 or 21:00, decision will be made till 14:00 today. Have to think about while having lunch at work.

Team will cost roundabout 380K, Objective should be clear: Yellow Jersey
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:53 pm

7 min left to decide!!!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Well, start is fix.

Line-Up

Ramos
Copado
Copado
Gallego
Sarabia
Gutierrez
Soldado
Leon

"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 pm

That's me! Mori and Feng were only bought for this tour!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:33 pm

1st stage would have been funnier with Erdalkfrei, but GW to BayernPower and Franconia, who is GC-favorite No. 1 at the moment.

I think tomorrow is a MS is possible. But from my side, it is Franconia and Bayern again who have to control at least the first 2/3 of the race.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Franconia really isn't the favorite nr 1.

Unless he decides to become stupid, he's won it. Nobody in front comes close in TT. Dachdecker with 77 and more pavé, but that won't be enough to gain time on Ramos. Chasing intermediate sprints, winning tomorrow would give Dachdecker a small chance. but, it won't happen. Fairly sure. GC is done, 1 Ramos 2 Dachdecker (if he's on from now on) 3 Dubois, maybe Mengelberg. Weis too far back to get on the podium, unfortunately not too far back to get my great GC leader Feng.

Tomorrow, sprint certainly possible, unlike FL don't see Conia and Bayern responsible for 2/3...responsible yes, certainly you won't see a Ape without first a Conia in, (or in the escape...) for Bayern on the other hand.... for green a group would even be positive, might risk losing yellow though. We'll see, Bakhtiyar and co are ready.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Perfect start for our team.

The other time trial riders are probably out of the race for the GC. Dachdecker from Erdalk could be a problem tommorow, if he can't be blocked and get some seconds.

Without being too enthusiastic, Ramos should be "the man" for the GC, if nothing unexpected happens, he should win his first tour.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 am

Petit wrote:Franconia really isn't the favorite nr 1. (...) Unless he decides to become stupid, he's won it.
Well, you never know what may happen... Server crash, Computer says "no", Lighning strike, whatever. Or Mr. Conia really becomes stupid.
Singe wrote:Tomorrow, sprint certainly possible, unlike FL don't see Conia and Bayern responsible for 2/3...
First, I wanted to write first 1/2 of the race. Then I thought twice and decided, that I would feel much more comfortable whe they would do the first 2/3 of the race (even the first 1/2), just because I am lazy. But of course, I don't know if they also feel comfi with it. All I wanted to say was (in general, or sth. like that...): I also think that tomorrow, sprint is certainly possible :ugeek: . And because Dürr didn't piss in his bed last night, I am pretty sure he is in a good shape for today.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:43 am

+3 sprint of course makes Lanna, Karli and Dürr stronger too compared to Zylstra.

Still, I want to add Kaju to that list. After today for 3 stages Zylstra will be 95-93-92-91 in basically flat finishes. -1 1 and 0. At +1 and -1 the few points Karli and Dürr have more will only have a minimal impact, something like 92,3 vs 95 or so. Zylstra will be the nr 1 favorite, which of course doesn't guarantee a win, but gives him good chances. The horrible form giving, well, yesterday the sprint in the back was VERY clear.... Zylstra, then a big gap, Karli that just beat Dürr, then another big gap, Young. Of course it's possible that the 3 others had all a bigger malus than Zylstra, but 3 of them? Possible, but likely. So 3 days with Kaju as strongest sprinter, 2 more than Dürr, 3 more than Karli, 4 more than young... he'll want our help. He'll get it, but... he will need to show up today too, no excuses, today not main favorite, if he wants red, ok, attack, but don't expect any help from me in the back until you start... and todays work will be taken into account for the whole 3 days.

So basically agree with FL..... the 2 supersprinters Dürr and Karli will dominate, sure, but we demand work from others too. And maybe first.

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:17 am

Second win for Bayern, Franconia not stupid yet.

Wanted to write more, but that's all... Dürr ready for another unlucky day in hell.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:14 am

Oh, I join FL writing!

Second Bayern win, Franconia not stupid yet! Yeah! In other news the ape is bored to death. 3 more days of this? Help!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 am

2nd day and still everything ok

2nd time in a row bayern worked very well for leader-jersey and stage-win

a little escape short before the end was caught by the bad guys Ape, Kaju and Bayern...the baddest of the all, FL were only sucking wheels :lol:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Franconia still not getting stupid. Maybe tomorrow?

KARLI broke the 5000 points barrier today. Nothing else to report.

Falkenbier

Post by Falkenbier » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Knew it, something strange happened last night between Dürr and Hargi. Did he stole him his winner mentality by doing barbarous things??? :evil:

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Where is the report-bug button ?!
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :)

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 am

So, either today Dürr validates his performance or another one wins (!). Anyway, it looks like another sprint, with or without a serious group this time. And we are still waiting for any stupidity from Franconia, although the GC doesn't matter for Team FL. But it would be entertaining. Yeah, give us some entertainment today!
Last edited by team fl on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:50 am

No Stupidity by Franconia...focus is clear and well tuned...

"Tunnelblick" :lol:

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Dürr ... a star is born ... we will see tomorrow the triple^^
Last edited by bergwerk cycling on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Team Franconia wrote:No Stupidity by Franconia...focus is clear and well tuned...

"Tunnelblick" :lol:

Look at OFM "Berlin-Pokal" what happened to Tunnelblick today. :P
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

The Master of the Sprint have a look to Dürr ^^ :lol: