Tour de France 14h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: Tour de France 14h

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Idiot ape... Fahrny losing 21'' completely unncessary, completely. Loser of the day though is

1 Danzer. he doesn't even make tempo to limit the loss. he loses 34'' to schrödinger, 30'' to rosi, like that he'll land outside the top 10.. ok, looks like loisel will be the leader, but not real reason to completely give up danzer.
2 fahrny..gamble on following rosi, didn't work.. at all. 21'' to the cat. brrr
3 sveringson... ok, he tried to follow schrödinger.. a risk he can take, 86 mountain vs 85... seems a safe bet, wasn't obviously.

otherwise not too much happening finally. green falke now looks difficult, offline, no sitter, 9 points for conti, or something like that, 20 for schrödinger. who, with the epo load he has been taking now looks very dangerous. he'll be the favorite for points again tomorrow. and on tuesday 2 stages where it won't be easy for fabulous to score points. he could very well be in green tuesday evening, even though he has over 50 points to catch up.. much less afraid of hargi, off today, which is stupid, but can't let points lying around either, much more afraid of schrödinger again.

good group, vagaderi imo confirming his talent, , he fought til the end, if sm hadn't given up, it would have been closer. wouldn't have been enough, but wasn't missing that much either. only negative about vagaderi, he likes to complain about tempo in the peloton a lot...not really necessary.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 pm

its 86 vs 86 mountain ;)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:55 pm

As he said himself:
Robyklebt wrote:Idiot ape...
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

pff.. ok. 85-86-87, same shit, always think fahrny is 86 still as well.... he certainly behaves like one.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 pm

mmh, not a good stage...

too many offliners today, falke again, mathe at the start, a drunk mathematician, and he saw robyklebt riders in the escape, there seems to be a conspiracy to get rid of the celestial ape! then, news of the day, psycho has enough, gives up. stops the game he announced, very bad... the way he did it too i think, put all in tempo.. but worse that he stops.. hope i didn't play a role in it with the posts here, thought for an ape it was fairly logic and nice what i wrote. sure though adler played a role, adler just learn to stop provoking and shut up sometimes.

the race... early attack, montandon the man, 41 reg, yay... mmh, 70 guys there, pah... 66, 64, a 74 climber.. pah. oh fresim wants to join, follow the red peas guy, haryono there too. just in time, fast like the wind, that's the ape when it counts.

fresim then alone at first.. the ape sees 0 reasons to ride, 12 min, group through if we want, no problem, i still have 2 guys that haven't ridden ... sky starts.. sky the reason adler in the group i guess, lets see if sky finds the tempo button, he did. then mathe came, he helped a bit too, but didn't seem convinced, ok he has 4 stage wins already.. ok.. then endesa with heavy siebs, or middle heavy ones at least.. .in front then the ape helps, until then of course a fahrny attack on the last cat2, rejoined by montandon, then after the last hill haryono was an option. not a really good one, why kill 2 riders when rosi, loisel, and all other onliners excpet maybe one who just forgets it, like robyklebt would for exampleon my backwheel... but ok then montandon helps, then at the last climb the leaders, didn't work, montadon came almost to the top.. then the problem with the mountain skill 74 climber, get rid of him, he doesn't help in the downhill either, he could. should. then for me he can stay, no problem. ok, stay in tempo in the flat too..then 73-70-66-64-61... virtually impossible to keep balance.. so we didn't finally.. in the back only angry psycho in masstempo, fairly slow, so we gained time again in the flat, we were very fresh too... adler in virtual yellow, ok.. fresim stage favorite.. .sm spends a bit too much, erbach i thought too but didn't i though i was at the same level as him actually... brr, wasn't at all.. me way to much we easily win the stage, fresim beaten in the sprint by faust, big surprise, but we all liked it.. fresim got the red peas, too much no good unless it's me. gc, today fahrny with velez, don't ask me what i did wrong yesterday... but otherwise nothing important, danzer, the skyhuber for once decided to do something too, so lost less then usual, only 11'' to rosi. gained 4'' on uchigasaki who had 750 before the last km... sky clearly gifting away second after second with one of his 2 options, he seems to want to fully go for loisel. making adler nervous... nice guy.

green, bad, no montandon-uchi sprint to take some points, 2 exactly, away from schrödinger at the intermediate... but thanks to the escape not too many points at the end. still, he's getting closer again, tuedsay... don't like it, he might get green for one day there. plus, one less team for ms in the future probably, for green for him better if there are no ms of course. so important for ape and sm that the 2 sms stayed in the race.. was close today.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 pm

It's a good stage for me, okay, I'm the last of the escape, but Mc Callaghan makes a big good attack, and he's able to reach the line in seventh position
I don't understand what happen between Psychopathen and Adler
rest day tomorrow, just Stanislas won't be fit for Tuesday... 5 stages remaining for the me, after that, some sitters will take care my team 8-)
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 am

Finally a group wins good for the atmosphere. Could and would have gone for stage I think if a was on at the beginning, but not quite sure if i would have pulled the peloton alone as days before, think i would have attacked with Fatou, as expected adler too in the escape, a final +7 just not great to ride for it, ok schrödinger won behind but if its for the win i guess Rosi just speculates and is hanging on Schrödinger and so Loisel on Schrödinger too? or attacking himself beein stronger? Maybe i would have been speculating and this Fahrny wins, didnt want that, so a group wins.

Talking about Green: As everytime i am not really optimistic about my chances. wasnt optimistic at the Giro ;), seems there is a chance but imo Conti and Hargi with best chances. there are just about 2 or 3 Mountain stages where i could get rid of all sprinters at the intermediats. maybe I dont ride for ms anymore, didnt do that many for it in the past but at least i didnt attack you, could be changing in the future. Lets see what happens.

Mountain jersey, seems sisulu the only one careing about it and he could win it if he goes for it like in the last stages. But the real mountains are just beginning, dont know if anybody of the climbers goes for it, then it will be hard for sisulu.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

All Black Stars

Post by All Black Stars » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 am

Guys, lots of things have been writen, but one thing is sure : Don't f*$% with Tana Samoa ! :D

Have a great end of Tour guys :)

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Thanks for this stage, the TDF is already a success for me ^^
lol fresim said that Mc Callaghan is always on Baartman, it's the same since 10 days, he notes that only now :lol:

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:25 pm

hm he should note for once that he always does the same sprint with baartman and Schrödinger was there onnce too!!!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 pm

mmh, yesterday.. mmh.. nobody rides for the stage really only the ape, but only a little bit.. didn't really think to be able to come back.. group through, easily. ok, was fairly open in the back, erbach with the best sprinter but not the team and no flat to follow, then lots of 60 sprintguys... one of them fresim in the escape for points for the mountain, once back after km 99 working immediately wouldn't really have been the best for his mountain jersey... nobody would ride with him in the next group.. erbach little work, ape too, until ok, everybody or almost at 1000 anyway, who cares, no work, but too late.... and as I said, saw myself more as an outsider with fabulous anyway.

easily got back after the 6, was already a bit angry with myself for not working more... but ok, if it's for the win it goes differently... more people with interest in front, wouldn't get back that easily, because it was really too easy almost. plus, by then had forgotten the 5, well no, not the 5, schrödinger... because laplace in front probably.. originally laplace and fatou from mathe, together with dombo from fresim were some of the bad guys who would not let me come back... but all out or in front, so come back, then the 5 oh, schrödinger.. ok...good i didn't work more in the beginning.

lost a few points for green to hargi and schrödinger finally, but since due to a technical mystery or schrödingers superstrength hargi was in the back too not that many. still open for the 3, conti with over 20 points advantage still with good chances so green of course stays the goal.

today could lose more.. we'll see... i won't, sitter there, hate the stage already. stupid lots of 5, brr, should be forbidden.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Youhou, a new win again, very very close :o good work by sprinter teams...
Serious things will begin tomorrow, my team is tired, I'll see that I'll do ;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:20 pm

third sitter, third sitter with a winning sprint basically... today again just the raw numbers say conti the strongest.. .but ok, with hargis sprint earlier, maybe a bit less, so ok... but even if hargi is only a 90 sprinter, the numbers stll slightly in contis favor.. good sprint by aix, just no luck. excellent job by all my 3 sitters, maybe i should let them sit the whole tour. but ok, i'll try what i can do myself tomorrow again for once! green looks ok still... 60 points to schrödinger, 30 to hargi, something like that... ok, schrödinger will score something in the mountains again, hargi might get more intermediate sprints than fabulous.. like my chances and will try anyway.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:24 pm

good race finally, well, boring as hell... wasn't really sure what adler was doing in the tourmalet... then good attack by credit, followed by erbach and co, sky and adler chase together a bit, sky uses danzer... unbelievable...final then good by rosi, temp tempo tempo, then attack, almost all follow, big loser mathe there, then fahrny, to stay in reg and avoid attacking temptations for others, and loisel in tempo, loisel drops yago in the last, gets everybody in front and wins.

winner of the day though yago rosi.

danzer 3'35'' back... with 25 more tt he can hope to win 5' something, around there.. so 1'30'' left, should be no problem.

so yago now can already start to ride for stagewins... that 2' will be easily given... give him 3' to be sure, no problem.

loisel set to be second, behind that the fight of the useless to get third, fahrny in it, the great hero from neuchatel.

green, excellent day, schrödinger less points than conti i think...anyway, i love those offline days by mathe and falke, without them my advantage smaller. still 30-60 advantage.. which i kind of like. hope not too lose too much to hargi in the next 2 days, probably will lose some to schrödinger anyway, nothing to do there.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Kulu 2nd, good, and fit for tomorrow :) nice attack by fresim who never give up ^^ 8-)
+80k
EDIT : Kulu is really good for green, but it's not an objective, it's just for money ^^ :P and I was surprised to finish ahead of peloton after this escape :lol:

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:14 pm

sylvainmeteo wrote:Kulu is really good for green, but it's not an objective, it's just for money
Good try, but nobody believes this :lol:
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm

NoPikouze wrote:
sylvainmeteo wrote:Kulu is really good for green, but it's not an objective, it's just for money
Good try, but nobody believes this :lol:
Kulu can't escape all the days, he's human ^^ :lol:, and all the escape that he does won't reach for all the finish line, He's already lucky to be in the 3 victorious escapes of this Tour de France (5th at St Flour, 1st at Carmaux and 2nd today) , Conti need few points to get his green jersey, he won't escape at the sprint stages, I have to ride for Tobreluts who's out for green, the only goal that I have is stages wins, I'm under 30th place in GC, out for Red, Green and White jersey, try, try try again, and Kulu is the only guy who is good in mountainous stages and a good reg ;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:31 pm

horrible connection to the forum today.... horrible, horrible

interesting stage, lots could have happened in that situation, finally nothing did, well almost, Danzer completely out now. gone. dead. He's 7'47'' back already...what a waste of a Huber. Ride for Loisel, ok, why not, but try keep both options. Loisel on Rosi, ride with Danzer regularly, instead of just giving up. Which has been what Sky has been doing. Danzer never even tried

gc now

1 rosi
2 loisel 33''
3 velez 57''
4 fahrny 1'03''
5 storti 1'23''
6 schrödinger 1'42''

ignored sveringsson since unfortunately psycho has stopped rsf.
that's more or less the guys still somehow in the race for yellow. clear favorite rosi now. 88 mountain best team, will be hard to take away yellow. will probably become a fight for the 2 other podium spots fairly soon. but ok, lots can happen, from now on it's basically gc every day, except the 2 expected sprints.

stage win for fresim today, who got back red too. hero of the day though vagaderi, great ride with kalahari... actually the top 3 were together in front of the peloton of climbers together at the aubisque, then, first sisulu back to the peloton, the 2 others no tempo, kalahari attacks, kulu doesn't react.. kalahari alone, almost did it, then sisulu went, kulu on the wheel, done... the 3 back together. too bad they didn't try from the aubisque all three together. no way they are caught again then, even if only 2 of them go for it actually.. would have been more heroic anyway.

tomorrow, tickets for the robygruppetto won't be cheap, same deal as usual, i have no intention to wait evne 1 km for guys who don't react, dropped, ride, that's what my last rider will do. then, if there are people behind me who are riding, and by riding i don't mean green, since in the mountains for half dead guys that's the same as not riding, ok i wait.. but react.

the stage, too many mountains my riders told me, they are threatening a strike, fahrny was on the apes side, but since he has the nr 2 in the team, they told him to shut up and listen to the nr 1 only, fabulous. right now i'm still in discussions with them, hope to convince them to show up, after all sunday fabulous wants to win, that should convince him, so brillant own goal by those morons by telling me to listen to conti. will use that card a bit later, right now still having fun with other arguments.

anyway, no clue what will happen, poor isolated fahrny will give his best. hopefully that fake corean there can stay with him for a while...

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Robyklebt wrote:horrible connection to the forum today.... horrible, horrible

interesting stage, lots could have happened in that situation, finally nothing did, well almost, Danzer completely out now. gone. dead. He's 7'47'' back already...what a waste of a Huber. Ride for Loisel, ok, why not, but try keep both options. Loisel on Rosi, ride with Danzer regularly, instead of just giving up. Which has been what Sky has been doing. Danzer never even tried

gc now

1 rosi
2 loisel 33''
3 velez 57''
4 fahrny 1'03''
5 storti 1'23''
6 schrödinger 1'42''

ignored sveringsson since unfortunately psycho has stopped rsf.
that's more or less the guys still somehow in the race for yellow. clear favorite rosi now. 88 mountain best team, will be hard to take away yellow. will probably become a fight for the 2 other podium spots fairly soon. but ok, lots can happen, from now on it's basically gc every day, except the 2 expected sprints.

stage win for fresim today, who got back red too. hero of the day though vagaderi, great ride with kalahari... actually the top 3 were together in front of the peloton of climbers together at the aubisque, then, first sisulu back to the peloton, the 2 others no tempo, kalahari attacks, kulu doesn't react.. kalahari alone, almost did it, then sisulu went, kulu on the wheel, done... the 3 back together. too bad they didn't try from the aubisque all three together. no way they are caught again then, even if only 2 of them go for it actually.. would have been more heroic anyway.

tomorrow, tickets for the robygruppetto won't be cheap, same deal as usual, i have no intention to wait evne 1 km for guys who don't react, dropped, ride, that's what my last rider will do. then, if there are people behind me who are riding, and by riding i don't mean green, since in the mountains for half dead guys that's the same as not riding, ok i wait.. but react.

the stage, too many mountains my riders told me, they are threatening a strike, fahrny was on the apes side, but since he has the nr 2 in the team, they told him to shut up and listen to the nr 1 only, fabulous. right now i'm still in discussions with them, hope to convince them to show up, after all sunday fabulous wants to win, that should convince him, so brillant own goal by those morons by telling me to listen to conti. will use that card a bit later, right now still having fun with other arguments.

anyway, no clue what will happen, poor isolated fahrny will give his best. hopefully that fake corean there can stay with him for a while...
Very interesting battle, no one is better than all the others... 8-)
I bet on Rosi and Fahrny

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:27 pm

-3 SMs.. bad sitter. was he even online? most of the time not
all black not with his best day either, just check where your riders are, mostly in the back..

endesa the only attacker, final was not brillant by the ape.

a dead jj in tempo, ok, i attack, too far, almost can't work, but for once no need to care about the reg..go, 14'' gained.. yeah, 3 on the wheel, storti, hoped and thought he would be, rosi, grrr... hoped not, hoped he wasn't completely fit, well 986 at the start... if he's back, maybe a chance if sky doesn't ride, imo was clear his form much better today.. but no, all 3 follow, next km they go, bah, fahrny back in the group with 28'' back, ride.. schrödinger goes, got back in 1km with truuts, but think i get him back alone too, then nobody covers fahrny, so he goes, truuts to further... in the end 22'' lost to rosi, that's ok after all.

fitness of the team not perfect, but will have to do for a sprint tomorrow. sm weakened less help i guess, but since there is a rest day after that, imo he still could help a bit... but will see.. conti still in green, tomorrow a good day for him. fahrny 4th in gc, imo good chances for podium, would prefer a stage, but that looks difficult. will see, gc imo adler has it unter tight control. loisel will be weaker in the alps. storti and fahrny less mountain and less reg, the ape with a weak team as well, fresim with a good one. we'll see, but right now i would bet a lot on 1 rosi. 2 loisel actually already much less.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 am

Finally I get a connexion in 'Massif Central' I lost 3 riders (Ovidiu, MacBernick et Ovidiu), and lost 3k yesterday, very bad day, and bad sitter
what happen to Kulu?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:40 pm

kulu attacked, but mathe wanted the intermediate, so he chased, and sprinted, got 20 points with schrödinger. bad guy.

so the group was caught, and then probably your absolutely useless sitter had gone offline, ok, group doesn't work, no reason to hang around. of course after the intermediate it would have been perfect for a group to go, nobody really with the interest to ride to hard to fast behind you... so he should have stayed, go with kulu. and, saved your riders. maybe stanislas would have had to be sacrificed, not sure, but others were easily saveable.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Tobre! :mrgreen:
was really surprised, sure that Conti win it...

Philéas

Post by Philéas » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 pm

sylvainmeteo wrote:Tobre! :mrgreen:
was really surprised, sure that Conti win it...
Beautiful Sylvain, a nice sprint, very strong Tobreluts! ;)
Team : Equipe Légende 111 victoires - 4 titres de N°1 RSF Div.1 (3 consécutifs) - 4 fois champion de France
olmania wrote:Philéas, tu es un Rouleur Super Friqué !
Et tu Rackets Surtout les Faibles !
Même si desfois tu Rétames les Super Fortunés !

Falkenbier

Post by Falkenbier » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Bah, really luckless this Hargi in the sprints, I could cry... bääääääääh
He really wants that I sell him after the Tour, ok.
Green now definitely won by Conti I think, 37 to Hargi, 79 to Schrödinger and 81 to Kulu and Tobre. Intermediates pro Conti mostly, ok Schrödinger able to win some points again, but 79? And we have the Champs Elysées where Conti will win... only possibility to lose it is an off-ape for the rest of the tour, hmmmm.