Lambert
Marrku
Lenka
Robin
Eddy

Robyklebt

Re: Tour of Yemen 15h

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 am

It's back, it's back, RSF is back.. .all of the sudden it works again, yeaaaaaaahhhh!!!!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:15 am

Even my sitter has bad luck in this Tour. Schmarotz 5th in sprint... New week, new try :)

Hope everybody had a nice weekend.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm

We really miss some more attacking teams.. we are 4 sprinters that just collaborate to well so far. Today BW went on the attack, but no problem, too much power for sprint in the back. FL+Gaurain first, then Ape.. So only EQ, escartinos the usual attackers, fresim occasionnally a bit... but can't blame him for not always going, or then just with one, with 4 sprinters it's just too onesided to be able to hope to have a chance. Give us 2 more "fresim type" teams, and the sprint stages are a bit more interesting. Third completely flat one, third boring one. Ok, yesterday fairly expensive, energy wise, tomorrow there is a chance to beat the sprinters with siebs maybe, especially for fresim, so keep energy, logic... but just 2 more teams without sprinter and it gets hard for the sprinters too... deader tomorrow for sure, we're basically all fit now Ithink, both the potential siebers and the sprintteams. A nice 5 man group today, and probably all sprinters end up with at least one under reg already. Then sprint, let's not talk about it.

Leibundgut:
Not much to do today... only worked when Titus dropped out of the peloton... Prebois told him to ride for black... then 1 min later he told him to come back, so waited for him, that's all I did today. Tomorrow should be harder, I guess. We'll have to protect Fabulous to come over the 2 GPMs, will very likely be my job, me and Montandon for Fabulous, Haryono and Olteanu for Markku, Todea and Dante for Omar. The start? We have yellow, so of course some of the work might come to us too, but the bulk will have to be done by FL and Gaurain, if they want a sprint, which seems logic
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:17 pm

you can have Samurais if you like he is always riding anti sprint
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:22 pm

I know, I know.. but I meant attacking teams, not siebing teams. Actually fresim on yesterday would have made it very difficult to get a sprint I think... at least with the level of organization we had.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Weeeeee, Schmarotz! :)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 am

Another sprint, another defeat... actually my original plan for stage 7+9 was, try to go alone, meaning drop those 9x guys and ride for Markku... ok, problem 1 Gutierrez, but I trust in Markku, he could beat him, no problem. Problem 2, I have yellow rather not risk opening the race in any way in the flat stages, problem 3, Gaurain and FL are not that weak either. And of course I'm not taht strong, having 4 non-riders in the team really not perfect. Blah...

Points jersey looks basically decided too. To the general surprise it won't be Fabulous winning it, but very likely Prebuisson. 112 points, Jahn 103 Schmarotz 92, one sprint left, unlikey they can get him. Eickendreyer with 85 points, he's basically out, even with 2 mountain stage wins he'd be only at 115

Haryono:
Was looking forward to working for Markku one of these days, a nice attack with the sprinters chasing in the back, the whole team always really enjoyed that. But wasn't to be, we were told we couldn't afford such bonuses now. So ok, worked with the other sprinters again.. like we will today too, but the real hard work will start thursday I believe. All for Omar.

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 am

Schmarotz is now happy again, winning two sprints in a row. A Hattrick would be appreciated too. But sad the one day Lizard could not attend the race as sitter (with a good explanation and no hard feelings from Team FL side). Otherwise, Schmarotz would now be close to green too. But anyway, second week started much better than the first week ended. And yes, Prebuiuiuiiiii very likely to win the points classement.

Mountain classement also seems to be decided as Vanest never seems to be tired to escape and get points on the way.

General classement is the most interesting part, although Team FL is not in the "competition" anymore. I just hope Luigi can make a decent top10 placement for some points and money.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:47 am

Yes, red should be Vanest with no problem. Yellow the big question of course 35" Ok, white too, 43" but here I think Elsener should get it without too many problems, 2 more TT, one less mountain, but Elsener leader, while Dante will obviously be helping Fahrny full time. So don't care about white really. But yellow, mmhh... Bah, why are only my jerseys under attack?

Just hope BW doesn't forget the olympic spirit: Participating is more important than winning! I'll follow the olympic motto Citius, Altius, Fortius though

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Damn BW.... first made me sweat a lot for those damn bonifications, why couldn't EQ just ride... ok, only 2" lost, was ok, happy with that, so it's 33" again, draw in bonificatiosn after all... then he changes the his wheel in the last second for the sprint... pff, Fabulous, he follows Fabulous. Damn..... otherwise... maybe Fabulous wins it, very likely, not sure what Lambert would have done, if he had a safety train later, but basically looked good. So hate BW day today.

Petit Singe
Guillaume Prebois is fired, effect immediately. The sprints here in Yemen were just too suspicious. From last minute wheelchanges, that, oh wonder, gave Prebuisson the sprint, to today, where obviously Jahn was tipped off. Complete lack of success with Fabulous too, he was obviously trying to sabotage Conti from the beginning. He's fired.

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

shit ... i don't realize that this day was perhaps the latest chance for the faboulus rider there ...

oh so bad, me and Freddy are going in a bad history now ... upps ... let us find a flat race in a few days where freddy can give him his backwheel to make this day unhappend ^^

and i changed it on the last km what i normaly not doing

ich stehe wohl tief in seiner Schuld :oops:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Hate-BW day, only insult you from now on!

Nö, kannst hängen wo du willst... warum nicht an Fabulous.. Chancen auf Etappe hattest zwar wirklich minimste... halt im grünkampf, dadurch eng bewacht, Jahn wäre auch besser mal aus dem Kampf raus, dann mit Chancen, so halt wirklich nur Chancen wenn die 2 Fieslinge da einen schönen dicken Malus bekommen... aber warum nicht hoffen.... pah, grrr, warum nicht, ja ja, weil du dann nicht an Fabulous hängst, ha!

Edith meint... kannst dafür mit Rafferty und Morrissey morgen nett im Gruppetto helfen, damit Fabulous nicht fahren muss und Jahn in Ruhe bespucken kann :)

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:11 pm

"We can't believe it, it's not possible. I have just seen the images on tv, No no, this couldn't have happen". These are the first word of Lionel Maréchal after we asked him how he feels after the bomb and gun attack in Liège of Tuesday. "My wife and my son were there during the afteroon, they are totally under schock" added Charles Spiroux. "I want to go back home, to take care of my familly" said Jérémie Gorius.

"We didn't gave the information to our riders during stage 9 (tuesday). They had to do their job first. At the finish, I've pushed them in the bus before the media can intercept them. I wanted to be the one to say this to them! This was an hard blow for all." Tells the manager to our correspondant in Yemen. " We had a meeting at the hotel to decide wether or not we continue the race. All our riders were in. They had taken news of their familly. Everybody was fine. They are all determined to show to Liège that they are with all the inhabitants. They'll fight for a stage win and to bring Guillaume till the finish in green. This would be a great symbol to bring this jersey back home!".

"Today, we'd like to race with a dark flag. It was not possible yesterday cause the flags wre not ready... But it seems today the race direction doesn't want us in dark. I'll ask personally the advisor, Robyklebt, to find a solution"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Hard...

Today really was happy that Bergwerk didn't bring Rocafuerte as I had expected. And regretting not bringing Uchigasaki instead of Yrjönpoika, today he could have helped in the hills, a lot. Ok, form was on the second day of the tour for him, so he would have been fairly weak for a 71 or what he is nowadays, still more useful then Yrjönpoika. Especially since finally I didn't do my Yrjönpoika try after all.

2 possibilites today basically, 1 cover the dangerous BW, or not let a group gain more than 5'.... went for option 1... worked nicely Montandon with Banks in the third try, ok, hope he get's taken after the the big climb to Al Mawit, for a while looked like it might be possible... then BW started his series of attacks... Kerr and a Gibb, Leibundgut there, ok, then on the first km of the big climb Gibb the good one went.. bah... didn't expect that, especially since I didn't see how it could work, Todea stronger than Gibb today, for sure, and if Gibb even spends enery with an attack.. Todea will get him back in the 20 km of climbing, at least I think so. BW basically has the same team as me, fortunately... so he wasn't my biggest fear, could and did cover him well, not let him gain big time, the bigger worry were the other teams. FL-fresim-Gaurain... But fortunately BW was too active, he did everything, and him I can match I think. So Gaurain, fresim, FL never even started... probably if he waits, Gaurain or somebody else will try something, then I still have to react, Sheepklebt far back, yep, but Spiroux-Maréchal are way better than Todea-Mattarozzi today... at least I'd come to the last climb more weakened, with a weaker Dante for sure. And, then Gibb risks being stronger than Todea, and with the downhill.... Hansen goes, he gets yellow, nothing I can do. Eddy goes, same thing.. only hope then is FL for the stage..so probably BW did too much, instead of waiting.. yeah, he had to, but he doesn't have the team for it, the Gibb attack the most dangerous, but I wasn't really worried to be honest. If he did it 10 or so km later.. depending on who is in tempo.. ok, then he maybe has me.. but by then probably others would have siebed...ok, Gibb behind Todea very likely.. mmh, unless I wait, which unless he promises to ride together I see no reason to do, hard to get the advantage over me there either, true... mmh.. so, hard to do anything for BW, the big danger for me was more the others, that I simply can't control alone. Like it happened with fresims attack, have to rely on others. Stage hunters, worked well. Logic too... could have controled Oumar enough not to let him get yellow I think...

Long story cut short, very happy today, all went really well for me, soft race basically, excellent, almost perfect actually. 9" lost, that's it. A bit surprised BW gained another 4" after the attack.. thought with less energy (but then of course we were around 800, at least me, at that point, 780 or so, so it's not 100 gone anymore.. mmhh) end only 6 he wouldn't gain another 4" in 2 km.. but 9".. good. And to praise myself, think I rode a good defensive race, helped by circumstances, passivity that wasn't expected, but nonetheless think did a good job with my team in a superdefensive mindset.

Tomorrow, same programm for me basically, defend, cover BW, less afraid of other for tomorrow. Gaurain should be ultrafit, but not 100% sure what he can do with that.. we'll see and analyze first of course. FL with no reg a smaller danger, Elsener shoudl be deadish too, BW as well, Gibb fitter than Todea... probably around the same? or him slightly fitter than Caius, 72-70, he shouldn't come ahead in siebs.

Todea:
Yes, worked a fair bit today, we all knew that was going to be the day I have to work most. Tomorrow... of course don't expect a day off for tomorrow either.. would be nice but, no. We're here to win the GC with Fahrny, no chances for days off. The whole team will workd from km 1 on for Fahrny, like today. The TT? Of course would like to ride for the win on that one, but 1" for Fahrny in the GC is worth more than 1' for me in the TT, so don't really think I'll compete for the win there, it's not a goal, it's just a dream. First we ride tomorrow. That's the most important. Nr 2 will be my and Dantes reports from the TT, to give Fahrny the best possible informations. The personal result then is a distant nr 3.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am

The ape is an idiot... put in the wrong weather for this stage somehow.. brrr, we start at 0 degrees. brrr.... of course should be cold on top, 3700 I think it is, but even if today it's 30 degrees at the sea level, the start would have been at around 20? Oh, -13 at the start seeing from other races.. 17 degrees then, then at 1000 meters up would have been don't know, but probably fairly correct.. idiot... bah. Sorry...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm

2"!

So 22" before tomorrow, normally that should be defendable, even considering my form guesses. Today went much better than I thought... Gaurain with the fit team, didn't see what he can do I said yesterday, didn't see it today either, IMO just hopeless somehow. Then the climb, Hansen goes early, nice, now Dante can fight with him in the GC, cool. Then Eddy went early, 8".. and there wasn't sure if that was good. .... kept it at 8 on the next 7, excellent, ordered Luigi in, his stage after all, he yes alone on the first 14, 4", then just in at the second one, I actually had ordrered him to attack, but that Kiesler doesn't listen to me it seems... and probably he's was right, tempo better, but yes alone, he had normal tempo, so 2" back... attack, he gets Eddy, but doesn't overtake him and loses the sprint. Fahrny 2" back third, excellent.

Teddy Epeho comments:
We're very happy with the result of the last 2 days obviously. The team delivered when it had to, Frédi, Haryono and Kusi followed every BW move perfectly yesterday, Todea and Dante worked when the had too, today Yrjönpoika rode his hearth out. Fabulous despite his age even some slight fever in the morning still insisted on bringing bottles to Fahrny personally. And Fahrny too of course delivered, we're very satisfied with these 2 hard days. Now everything tomorrow... with Olteanu will have an early rider who starts fit, hope we can profit from his info for Fahrny.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:09 pm

2"! yesterday..
1" today... 1" faster anywhere and Fahrny wins it, dammit. 1". Bah..

Hard, start, Eddy starts winning time immediately, after 20km he already had 9"... then it stayed at the same level for a long time.. and there started worrying.. first he gains, ok, maybe he's at 80%... but then roughly static for a while.. mmh.. he's probably not at 80 then. He then kept winning time occasionally, think was at 7" somewhere before the big climb, and there the mistake maybe, probably, just went up a bit to slow, was back on top, then from then on full.. he took another few breaks... breaks that gave me hope, no timeloss in the downhill.... but then when it got flatter no time win either, stayed at 1" behind.. mmh.. no good...won't happen, all up to chance... ok, risk middle at 3 km from the end, from 1" go to 1" ahead, back to low immediately, 2" ahead after 68 km... last km Eddy risked everything and gained the 2" necessary seconds. Bah. Grr, sucks... In a way would have preferred it the other way around, Eddy Andes Omar Yemen... even if Andes is the more prestigious tour still.. but ok, can't chose.. Eddy and Omar had 2 nice 2 week battles now 1 win for each, can live with that finally...
Omars form was on stage 6.. basically thought that late form wouldn't help him anyway, lack of regeneration.. stage 11 in a way doesn't matter what form he has, he's fighting to start with 1000 the next day, rather get the form somewhere you can use it.. stage 6. Perfect, before the rest day, never bad form, higher average form than Eddy, who had it late, not sure which day.. And that basically worked perfectly... sieb on day 1, that was planned against potential Hubers, none there, so Elsener and Luigi were good victims too. Then got the win and some time on Eddy on day 3, and 29" on Eddy on day 6.. Defense worked well until today... 22" should have been defendable, Gude just rode a better TT somehow, even if we rode almost all km the same actually, and ended up with the same rest energy too basically.. Depending on his form, theoretically in a flat TT he should have won or lost 2,8" over 69 km, Then more climbing and downhill... 5"? 10"? Don't know, but that's what IMO the strength today was... 5-10" difference... lost 22".. 1" too many finally. Went the last hill too slow basically.

Generally fun tour, even if soon it was a duel Eddy-Omar again, this time Elsener no real chance to get back in, was off too often as well. Which hurt some of the flat stages too, we needed some more attacker there I think, the sprints were too easy finally. Except the one day when fresim was there on his terrain to fight.

Todea:
Yes, won my first race as a pro, but... 1" missing for Omar, that's tough. Can't really enjoy my win, even if I basically destroyed the field today, but the GC for Omar was more important, that's what we wanted. Bittersweet win? Nothing much sweet about it actually. Just bitter.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Gude lost the battle against Szolem and now won it for Bergwerk. gw to Eddy, never though he could get it back after yesterday.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 pm

GUDE IST DER BESTE ... jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiah
Nach der Tour vor 1,5 Jahren mit 0 Sekundenfinish nun das 2. mit dem besseren Ausgang .-)

Wahnsinn!!!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 am

Pff, ggrrrrrr

But ok, can't complain, sometimes you get it, sometimes not .Bah. Damn BW, he destroyed Contis last sprint too :twisted: Now I really hate him!

Since my wife forbid me to sleep, claiming I wouldn't be getting up fast enough to catch the plain if I slept (slander, we never missed a train or plan because of me) I have time... so.. more analysis..

First my team

Yrjönpoika in the end was there for nothing. For an almost win if BW doesn't put Jahn on Conti, but that could have been done directly. The original plan was, go for Yrjönpoika on stage 7. Or 9 if 7 is hopeless. Form of Olteanu-Haryono-Montandon was good for that.. but having yellow couldn't risk playing around, plus having 2 climbers I would have missed a flat rider, at least one in this group anyway, Gaurain and FL were well equipped. So finally he was there for nothing, except always following Prebois advice and never getting an early wheel I think.. and he changed his wheel all the time.. Idiot.. if I meet him in a 15 or so hours at the airport in Helsinki he'll be beaten up.
The problem would have been though, who to take for him?
Wei, another 60-80 or almost.. but what for really.. not good enough on the mountain stages, that was clear.
Mori, a guy who can ride, but... what for? Fabulous-gruppetto, ok, then ride in the flat, ok.. but... no real benefit.
Uchigasaki, ok, he probably would have brought similar money, is more expensive, but would have been useful to have. Topform day 2. Would have helped psychologically on day 11, there I was really vulnerable, teams with more classics.. aya, danger.. worked perfectly without him, but with him would have been a bit calmer.. early sieb, 4 left probably, not 3, but since it didn't happen...
So.. problem is, while Yrjönpoika wasn't a perfect fit for sure, I just didn't have a good fit for this race. Which would be a second 70-80 but with downhil. Alighieri? 67 doesn't cut it, his salary too high, never had a chance. So Yrjönpoika it was, gave me an excuse to help in the flat stages.. too boring otherwise, and just Conti would have worked less. Cheap, probably brought me some money, but he wasn't a help.

Conti. Did what he could, more, he stayed at 90 sprint! First sprint, best chance I thought, FL off changed it all, Gaurain could, had to go for a weak wheel, don't know what he does otherwise. Ok, if both there then maybe Jahn follows Conti there, possible, but with early form Conti isn't afraid of anybody... plus he always liked to take his chances with wheels actually. Lots of luck in his career, not here. The 2 last sprints IMO were the right tactic, 100%, butjsut didn't work, with 90 you need luck too. No win, sucks, otherwise he did ok, can't complain.

Montandon: Became the early worker, Moris job usually, or Olteanus, somehow Montandon ended up always dead.. strange. Important with his downhill, good covering of the Bergwerks. Good work

Leibundgut, less to do, became an early worker in the second week too.. good job, nothing big, but was there.

Olteanu: Never seen either I think, loading, loading, helping Conti at times, helping Fahrny. Good, needed to be there anyway.

Haryono: Relay station for downhill and 1km flat on stage 6, excellent man. And was fit the last 2 days as well, not completely, but fairly.

Todea: Not to be seen in the first week, no form, with the weakness of the classic team needed him on top in the last 3 days. There he worked, not sure how effective, but he worked. And won the TT, so excellent tour for him.

Mattarozzi.. Topform day 3, reason 1: DAy one an anti-Huber sieb keep him in front. Not his fault that none came. REason 2 don't really remember actually.. ah yes, optimistic ape, he will train, he did too, from 83-85, so have an 85 early, have something close to 84 at the end, just have him always usable.. that kidn of worked.. no training and it's the wrong form, with training was good.

Fahrny... ah, damn you Omar, couldn't you just go one second faster.... Stage 6 form, the thinking was high average form, advantage on day 1-2-3 and 6, disadvantage on 11-12-13. Worked well, of course late form would have too, but then a completely different race, then it's just Fahrny having to hang on to Eddy as long as he can and win all the time needed in the TT.. boring, preferred it my way... early form, used it on stage 3, win on Jabal Sabir, big general attack on day 6, gained 29" and wore yellow til ... well.. Sana, but there he had to change back to the banana shirt. Ah yeah, forgot, another reason for middle form, really liked stage 1+3+6 much better than 11-12, cooler stages the early ones, cooler climbs, nicer switchback, more amazing roads. All that worked perfectly, with Mastangelo on late form it was even better, riding for stage wins he was a big help that probably gave me 10" or so in the last 2 climbing days. Basically everything worked for Fahrny, perfectly, not always as planned, but worked fantastically, until the final TT.. there... luck, the first 20 km with 9" lost with the same tactic (not sure about risk) finally are luck.. then Gude just rode the better TT than I did, see above, changed to late.. Anyway, had fun with this form, would do it again.

So? The team was what it was.. Urganov third climber for the last week, no, not sure it makes sense, would change all, but was never an option, him as nr 2 for Mattarozzi, yes, nr 2+3 both there no.. Miss a classic, had 2 good climbers. Can't complain.

Other teams, let's copy no PIk

BW: 3 stages, yellow, all with Eddy. Nothing worked until stage 11 basically, ore only day one when he was sitted.. stage 3 ok, mistake, he always thinks Hansen has to attack when he has form 100.. hihi. stage. Similar team to mine, sucky in a way, a missing classic. Was surprised he didn't bring Rocafuerte, he would have been very valuable here. Then I don't think I can hold on to yellow until Sana (to take it off there, yep) Unlucky in sprint, or too good, only opponent left for Prebuisson, so..

Gaurain: 4 stages in a row.. But very passive, know that pisses him off! No, only "mistake" IMO not trying to open it up for the stage or a Klebt comeback on day 2.. otherwise did what he had to do, including stoppoing the chase on day one... otherwise reg problems for day 2. Great stage 6 management too.. got the win with Spiroux. Ah, a strange attempt on stage 12, didn't see the point of that... stage 11 was the one, but there there was no opening for him.. create it... question what for, not clear he actualyl can profit.. in the end I think he did the right thing by staying passive there, won him the MW.. and if stage 12 had been harder, he could have made us suffer.. like this not really.

FL: Grrrrr. hate him. Ok, like him when Mastrangelo helps Fahrny. Expected early, maybe very early form from him, wasn't the case.. no fighting stage one, dropped, gone. Stage 3 offline, can't follow Omar, gone and out. Didn't follow OMar on stage 6, good choice, nobody follows OMar on stage 6. Dammit, Eddy did, but only once :lol: IMo bad reaction on stage 1 by siebing behind, he wasn't coming back there. stay with the Gaurains.. offer Luigis and keep Gaurain going.. sprint, the usual, lucky bastard, 3 stages with that idiot Schmarotz, grr. One was for Fabulous really, grr.

fresim: Too much offline, plus on "his" stages. Stage 1, off. Stage 2 bad race, started too late, then had to keep riding for Elsener. stage 6, off. stage 7 came too late. All 3 stages otherwise very good for him. Finally still 3rd in the GC and white, no stage win, but it was the old offsim again.. otherwise he could have changed the whole tour.

EQ: The usual attakcing festival, good he finally got the win. Red was clear from day 3 on really.. STill the same problem sometimes, too much attacking enthusiasm.. attack on Jebel Sabir in yellow for example... alone i ntempo, everybody follows you anyway, ok except fresim.. just lose energy.. probably should have left the lower slopes to me or BW, one of us would have done tempo.. like this.. just hang and wait. A bit less offensive in such cases cna help. For the rest, good he was there, otherwise we would have been bored, no attacks at all.

escartinos: He still lacks the team, for the team he has, he did well, and would have deserved a stage. Here it was Conti hanging when in retrospect he shouldn't. Escartinos can ride, just needs time to build the team, compared to the oldies PS, BW, FL, Gaurain, fresim his team still just too weak. In a year he could be there, then he'll compete. Good tour from him.

The 3 others.. more off than anything else.. Cipcip with daily 1' visits ever 40km or so.. eagle pepsi on on day one, then off mostly.

More teams would have been nice, still was a fun tour, until the last km at least. Damn this BW, his Eddy and his sitter!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Late but still: GW to all winners. What a TT. Before the last km it still looked like Fahrny can make it and then: a photo finish, 0:00, just the sprint points decided the tour. And Luigi in a desperate attempt int the TT was only seconds behind a podium place. Well, we all know that by now and thus, Team FL will present the tour's final facts and statistics:

General classement:

01. 00:00:00 Eddy Eickendreyer (bergwerk)
02. 00:00:00 Omar Fahrny (Petit Singe)
03. 00:02:02 Michael Elsener (fresim)
04. 00:02:32 Luigi Mastrangelo (Team FL)
05. 00:03:06 Gianni Saronni (Cipcip)
06. 00:03:16 RobyWalrus SheepKlebt (Gaurain Rx)
07. 00:03:21 Endy Chlek (EQfriends)
08. 00:03:47 Sebastien Hansen (bergwerk)
09. 00:04:01 Dante Mattarozzi (Petit Singe)
10. 00:06:06 Javier Izquierdo (escartinos)

Points classement:

- Guillaume Prebuisson (Gaurain Rx)

Mountain classement:

- Dirk Vanest (EQfriends)

Youth classement:

- Michael Elsener (fresim)

Team classement:

- Gaurain Rx

Stage wins (riders):

3 - Cédric Schmarotz (Team FL)
3 - Eddy Eickendreyer (bergwerk)
2 - Gillaume Prebuisson (Gaurain Rx)
1 - Omar Fahrny (Petit Singe)
1 - Caius Todea (Petit Singe)
1 - Ghislain Lambert (Gaurain Rx)
1 - Dirk Vanest (EQfriends)
1 - Charles Spiroux (Gaurain Rx)

Stage wins (teams):

4 - Gaurain Rx
3 - bergwerk
3 - Team FL
2 - Petit Singe
1 - EQfriends