le TOUR 2010 - 14:00 h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

DJK Nilkheim

Re: le TOUR 2010 - 14:00 h

Post by DJK Nilkheim » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:25 pm

wasnt there, too

i am really sad that i only put in 95% and not 100%, i think with 100% i could have won, really sad :(

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:28 pm

DJK Nilkheim wrote:wasnt there, too

i am really sad that i only put in 95% and not 100%, i think with 100% i could have won, really sad :(
I don't think , you would have lost much power in the beginning and then you would have lost a lot of time

In my opinion , the 5 first in Gk did a great tour , at the finish it's so close , it could have changed for everybody ..
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

DJK Nilkheim

Post by DJK Nilkheim » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:59 pm

dont know anything about tactic in the TT, so i just can imagine...

btw i lost the tour when i wasnt hanging in the flat and waited for the classic because of my power... :(

but GW Aix of course!
and all in all a quite good first tour for me, much better than the giro^^
and the vuelta still to come :)

maybe i will meet up with some of you there, would be nice

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Phenomenal! Little Aix winning a Grand Tour. Big congrats.

Very sorry for Bergwerk. So close. I can imagine very well how disappointed you are.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Afternoon GTs this year are close... 1" in the Giro 0" in the Tour...

GW to Aix. So in the end a "parasite" won. With "" it's not negative, that's exactly what he had to do. Try to stay with the others, try not to lose time. In the end only 2 critical situations, 1 Pailhères where following Buonarroti was not the best plan, but finally that day he saved himself well. And Tourmalet. But a great final TT and very attentive riding always. And took the chance when it was there towards Pau, organized the collaboration there.. was his job too. Biggest negative point: Little participation here.

BW second with 0"... very very hard... Everybody knows that a) I like to criticize BW and b) I don't like to praise anybody except myself, but he rode a great TdF. 0"... could easily have gone the other way, and would have been as deserved as Aix. Great pavé stage with Rinner, then a difficult decision to take already towards Avoriaz... Rinner or Mandel, Rinner or Mandel. Had it been Mandel we would have had a completely different Tour of course. He went for Rinner, gained more time that day, and after that was basically attacked every day. And defended himself very well. Only criticism was that he didn't really take care of Santillo early enough, when it would have been easier. Ah, no, more negative. Not enough participation here, and: Most ridiculous argument for chasing/escaping. Twice. For the MW. pleaaaase, he had that won after the Madeleine stage... mmh, the ape even overtook Aix somehow there it seems.. cool! Otherwise, just a hard last day for BW. Try again as soon as you can!

Santillo 3rd, 12". Not here in the TT, which surely penalised him. He speculated a lot basically. Worked well early, less in the end Balès and Pau. But still was in it today, 12" are nothing.. Had no team at all behing the climbers, Mullermann could have been at least the third man, but most of the time he was fighting for red.In the end it was as I predicted. Well, kind of, not really actually, but can change it enough to claim to have been right. He won't win, not experienced enough.. Podium possible, but win no. Actually the win was very close... so wasn't right at all, except that if he continues riding in a year probably he would win it, with more experience. But then probably he would be seen as a bigger danger too from the start. Biggest +: Forum participation!

Corvia 4th, again not enough.. He always comes close, but finally always just something missing. 31" this time. He tried, he sacrificied 2 very possible stage wins to open the race on the Madeleine stage. Finally nothing happened there, but was one of the nicest stages. Mmhm think we had many high quality stages, Madeleine, Ax, Pau, Tourmalet and of course the final TT. Lecce tried, but was finally the one in the sandwich the whole time. Gamov stronger in the mountain, Aix following him and stronger in TT, Nilkheim not far away enough. Still, liked the way he raced, forget 2 stages, try to get something going in the GC. Didn't work, but could have.

Gamov 5th, 1'23" back.. Far from the win finally compared to the others, still tried, was worth trying I think. IN the end lost his last real hope in Pau, where the opening of the race worked differently than I had hoped.. needed to gain time on everybody there (after gaining too little on the Balès anyway) finally didn't... He fought.. but no real pressure, in the end a stage win would have been enough, if he ends up fifth, as has happened, not a big problem, as long as I got a stage. Got 4, not complaining. Losing time on the pavé was bad, but not the biggest problem, with my team being in the background wasn't necesserally a bad position, just wasn't able to take advantage of it.

Anyway, all the top 4 basically could have won with a little turn of luck here or there, all with a good race, and it was a fun Tour (so far) which is as important as the result (unless I win of course.. not the case so..)

Anyway, not finished... tomorrow last sprint, at least I think it will be one... Terranova-Iatiknu for green, but that one seems decided for Iatiknu. 14 points difference. Normally seems clear, but after today, who knows.. Hope Terranova wins his stage, would be deserved too for all his work... but unfortunately Karl will prove to strong for Claudio tomorrow.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:26 am

Congrats from me to little Aix! Great Tour!

And sorry for Bergwerk. Vuelta still to come, you cant take a rest after this ;)
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:13 am

Congrats from me to little Aix! Great Tour!
Phenomenal! Little Aix winning a Grand Tour. Big congrats.
Thanks , finally I managed to do it .. I lost many Tours for nothing , I'm happy that the luck turned with me this time
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Philéas

Post by Philéas » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 pm

;) BRAVO Tom superbe cette 1ère victoire lors d'1 GT. Quel suspens jusqu'au bout!
Team : Equipe Légende 111 victoires - 4 titres de N°1 RSF Div.1 (3 consécutifs) - 4 fois champion de France
olmania wrote:Philéas, tu es un Rouleur Super Friqué !
Et tu Rackets Surtout les Faibles !
Même si desfois tu Rétames les Super Fortunés !