Tour de France 9h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Alkworld

Re: Tour de France 9h

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I think Kjlujew (@Zahna: choose simpler names next time) is beatable now. For each TT point, Quaresma loses 0.3s/km. Therefore it would be (assuming form is the same) around 0.3 s/km * 30 TT difference * 53 km = 477s = 7'57". Current situation now is:
Quaresma (53 TT) 0:00
Lewandowski (54) 3:05
Hill (54) 3:44
Kjlujew (83) 4:14
Kapovnik (82) 6:31
Wozniacki (79) 9:21
Schidt (67) 10:35

Now each TT point should make a difference of around 16s in total which would change everything like that (without considering the two mountain stages):
Kjlujew 0:00
Kapovnik 2:33
Quaresma 3:43
Wozniacki 6:11
Lewandowski 6:32
Hill 7:11
Schidt 10:37

I'd say beating Kjlujew is definitely possible for Quaresma without losing much time on Lewandowski and Hill. The podium should be decided between Wozniacki, Kjlujew, Lewandowski and Hill. Kapvnik with only 67 climbing will pretty likely still lose a lot of time in the fight between Zahna and myself.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 pm

AlmavivaItalia wrote:For sure he has enough strong team for doing it...

Strong team ? :roll:
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:52 pm

NoPikouze wrote:
AlmavivaItalia wrote:For sure he has enough strong team for doing it...

Strong team ? :roll:
With this year's profiles, classic riders aren't really necessary on most of the stages (maybe two or three), 60-80 riders and strong mountain riders are important.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:43 pm

what a group....some classics have 20" lost on Quaresma , Wozniacki 9' ? attacking me because i was off is a shame wonder if Alk asked them to attack or they attack themselvs but it's very baaaad.....i worked all the begening so it's clear that i had problems for beeing off
anyway you want it that easy for Alk, he'll win very easily
@Alk your problem last time was for 1km, and not 1' we don't lose 1' in 1km....
@conia the tour 9h i'm with Alk the 2 who are often online all the races , i have been off just some kms in a stage because of a conexion problem and today too because of the same problem....

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:03 pm

i said at important parts...not a whole stage...last time you lost some time you were also offline in an important passage
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Team Franconia wrote:i said at important parts...not a whole stage...last time you lost some time you were also offline in an important passage
wrong, i had never lost time because of being off (exept today) , the passage you're talking about is from your imagination ;)

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Too much words today. Asking for attacks is not very friendly, especially when you know that somebody has technical problems.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Alkworld: classic attack in the back :-) you can gain time on Caroline and Shit ;-)
SM Team: yes i wait... but there's always noob tempo
Alkworld: but anyway, Taka seems to have technical problems. It would be bad, if he'd lose more than a minute (what I lost) because of that
Difficult decision what to do, if somebody's offline in such a situation, I've been a couple of times on both ends of this and I also don't blame my opponents, if they use my offline times (for whatever reasons).
Alkworld: fdj, dont you want to attack? 3 mins is too much to regain
SM Team: la fr des Jeux tu comprends?
la fr des Jeux: tu veux faire quoi?
Alkworld: just follow SM's or Zahna's attacks
Alkworld: but Aix really is offline too often
Alkworld: I wouldn't complain. Winning this easy is also not my intention
Ok, it wasn't that nice to suggest some ideas to fdj and I was almost wrong about the three minutes, I really thought they'd be too far away. But for fdj it still made sense to follow SM and Zahna, who only made tempo because they could distance TAKA (not deserved because of technical problems) and Aix (a little deserved due to long offline times). In that situation, even without my question, the idea would have come up shortly after and we might have had a similar result. Only thing I could have done against it would have been to make tempo with Picasso in the Aix/TAKA group, which of course didn't make any sense.

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm

In that situation, even without my question, the idea would have come up shortly after and we might have had a similar result.
So, why did you ask for an attack?

You cant do anything against the attacks, but you dont need to push others to do it.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Bear wrote:
In that situation, even without my question, the idea would have come up shortly after and we might have had a similar result.
So, why did you ask for an attack?

You cant do anything against the attacks, but you dont need to push others to do it.
Yes, you are right. But one sentence is also typed quickly and cannot be removed afterwards :? Right thing here would have been to just say nothing.

Bear

Post by Bear » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Right thing here would have been to just say nothing.
Exactly.

If you didn't say anything, I would say: Lucky Alk, that they all attacked in the taka/aix-group.
Like it happened today,hmm...

But ok, the stage is over.

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Hello everybody.

I have to apologize for my Tour. When I subscribed, my timetable was almost empty. Furthemore, I was eager to ride this Tour because it was my last RSF race before at least 2 years. I tried everything to be there day after day, but it was just impossible. I made a wrong race because of that. I am so sorry. I just wanted to try to do this Tour, because I will miss RSF. You were right to attack me. Leaving RSF like this makes me sad but that's life. Maybe I will try to ride some stages until the end of the tour to have fun and to win one of them.

Aix.
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 pm

I don't know what I would have done if Alk didn't suggest it, but I think I would have attacked too, but surely closer to the end...
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 am

Pah, Team FL missed the most exciting stages. But I have to admit, I also had an exciting time over the week-end. So, part II of the Tour at 9h was for sure not the Team FL part. Besides this week-end, I needed a sitter for two more stages. Anyway, there are lots of statistics to bring, again done like for part I. As he already indicated during part I, part II was definitly an Alkworld show with Quaresma as the main protagonist, Salas as the best supporting actor. But the brighter the light, the deeper the shadow. Almost all Teams with a huber... well... I can't find better words: fucked up. Almost all others too, but I guess it hit TAKA worst, when he lost around 9 min during stage 14. Aixteam is another story. He already told us his. It's also sad, but understandable. But of course, there are also other winners than Alkworld during part II: Zahna, who won a stage and still is in a good position with Kljujew, Furpach who got rewarded finally for his fighting spirit and the Playboys who lost some riders but also won his second stage with Grundtvik. In the classements, Quaresma is most surprising, although not completely unexpected, especially after Aix' explanation. Red is still in the rigid hands of ABC-Polsat while Green comes almost naturally with Salas. Kapovnik also seems to have sealed white already after the prologue. And what's with Team FL? Hmm.. hard to tell (a rhyme!). Neither good nor bad, I would say. Too much off, too many times not around. Could have been better, could have been worse. Sitter did well, week-end was bad. Bad thing is: It really seems that Team FL is not able to win a stage besides the ITTs. But before I get convinced that it was a bad week for me, I present you the facts:

Stage wins by riders:

3 - Benito Salas (Alkworld)
3 - Ricardo Quaresma (Alkworld)
2 - Gaudenz Taverna (Team FL)
2 - Nils Ove Grundtvik (Die Playboys)
2 - Nikita Saidov (RV Zahna)
1 - Daniele DiRoma (CARRERA-ITALIA)
1 - Paolino Superchi (TUTTIFRUTTI)
1 - Marco Bosio (CARRERA-ITALIA)
1 - Tom Banks (SV Furpach)

Stage wins by teams:

6 - Alkworld
2 - CARRERA-ITALIA
2 - Team FL
2 - Die Playboys
2 - RV Zahna
1 - TUTTIFRUTTI
1 - SV Furpach

Days in yellow:

6 - Illya Kljujew (RV Zahna)
6 - Ricardo Quaresma (Alkworld)
3 - Caroline Wozniacki (TEAM TAKA)
1 - Gaudenz Taverna (Team FL)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 am

GW Alk for the tour...
ABC please don't pull the guys who you pulled today ^^
Kapovnik loses a lot of time today, a top 8 is possible, I can get Saidov in the TT for sure, but for the rest of the climbers, maybe TUTTI, but he's already far
GL for tomorrow I'm already happy to get white :)

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

I thought it would still be open today. But after nobody was interested in chasing Narino and Tupac, it was clear to me that this would change. Plan A was to not do much at the Aubisque, sieb with Picasso at Tourmalet, get Narino back for the flat part until Aspin, ride the Aspin with Picasso again, then get back Tupac for the last flat part and do the rest as I actually did it. Therefore TUTTI's action even slowed me down a bit (Tupac and Picasso had to ride more than planned). However, with TUTTI's siebing, Quaresma's stage win was possible, which wasn't planned before. And anyway, if Zahna would have caught that group, I wouldn't have done much today at all and tomorrow would be the decisive stage.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 pm

sylvainmeteo wrote:GW Alk for the tour...
ABC please don't pull the guys who you pulled today ^^
Kapovnik loses a lot of time today, a top 8 is possible, I can get Saidov in the TT for sure, but for the rest of the climbers, maybe TUTTI, but he's already far
GL for tomorrow I'm already happy to get white :)
HaHaHaHa

SM at his best.

As Zahna said himself in the chat. "SM today saved my ass". For a possible top 8.
But ABC is not allowed to pull other guys for.... let me check, oh, he's third right now, probably won't stay that, but he is fighting for top 8 as well....

You really are disgusting SM.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Besides what was said, what is right and what is wrong, what beaviour is best and what not, we have a situation now in the GC that leaves open two questions: How much time will Quaresma take to Paris? Who will frame him on the podium? So, lets have a look a the GC at the moment:

01. 00:00:00 Ricardo Quaresma (Alkworld)
02. 00:03:44 Joe Hill (SV Furpach)
03. 00:05:22 Jakub Lewandowski (Team ABC-Polsat)
04. 00:06:34 Oram James (TUTTIFRUTTI)
05. 00:08:41 Illya Kljujew (RV Zahna)
06. 00:08:46 Nikita Saidov (RV Zahna)
07. 00:11:40 Ondrej Kapovnik (SM-Team)
08. 00:12:08 Monte Christo (Ille Racing)
09. 00:12:23 Leonardo diCaprios (la fr de Jeux)
10. 00:12:51 Mino Retino (Squeeze)

What we see here is that the Tour at 9h favores the active teams. With 4 Hubers and Shidt as a hybrid type climber with 67 TT it's surprising but not completely unexpected that the Podium so far is placed by climbers only. The first rider that follows with a decent TT-Skill is on place 5: Kljujew from RV Zahna, with 70 (!) mountain. As all the hubers were quite passive so far and TAKA missed the crucial part, they only have chances left to get a decent top10 placement, but not more. So, even with 3 ITTs, two of them over 40 km, the climbers made the race, because they were active, Alkworld to mention first. And this result showes what would have been possible with a decent and active huberteam.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 am

Almost another stage win by Quaresma who defended his position sovereignly. Instead Team FL watched from place 23 with Unsinn (who fucking sprinted at the mountain sprint one km before the finish line. What a nonsense...) Jakub Lewandowski's stage win, the first for Team ABC-Polsat at the Tour 9h so far. Besides that, the GC-odium seems to be fixed too now, as Quaresma (who seems already to be the Tour's winner), Hill and Lewandowski gained lots of time against Kljujew again. Nevertheless, three stages more to come until Paris, tomorrow again for Salas? Or a Group? Or a classic rider? Who knows. Team FL (the Goop family: Elmar, Alex and Nico) is now going to beg for money on the Liechtenstein streets as we have a minus on our account. Grmpf.
Last edited by team fl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:10 pm

GW Alk, and podium is fixed yes, Kapovnik will get top 6 GC, not more normally

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 am

GW Carrera for last stage, sorry was off because real TDF is here ^^
2nd again, +1,100k at the end of the tour :)

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:13 am

The Tour is over, CARRERA with another stage win, the prestigious sprint at the Champs Elysees. Rest is history, and if there is history, there are also statistics about it. Thus, we come to the facts first and then Team FL will present a short analysis of the team's performance, that is of course open for discussion.

General classement:

01. 00:00:00 Ricardo Quaresma (Alkworld)
02. 00:03:35 Joe Hill (SV Furpach)
03. 00:05:15 Jakub Lewandowski (Team ABC-Polsat)
04. 00:05:30 Illya Kljujew (RV Zahna)
05. 00:06:12 Oram James (TUTTIFRUTTI)
06. 00:06:51 Ondrej Kapovnik (SM Team)
07. 00:10:07 Monte Christo (Ille Racing)
08. 00:10:27 Leonardo DiCaprios (la fr des Jeux)
09. 00:11:19 Franck Souris (Secret Team)
10. 00:11:36 Mads Schidt (Aixteam)

Sprint classement:

- Benito Salas (Alkworld)

Mountain classement:

- Lukasz Blaszczykowski (Team ABC-Polsat)

Youth classement:

- Ondrej Kapovnik (SM Team)

Team classement:

- SV Furpach

Stage wins by teams:

7 - Alkworld
3 - CARRERA-ITALIA
3 - Die Playboys
3 - Team FL
2 - Team ABC-Polsat
2 - RV Zahna
1 - SV Furpach
1 - TUTTIFRUTTI

Stage wins by riders:

4 - Ricardo Quaresma (Alkworld)
3 - Nils Ove Grundtvik (Die Playboys)
3 - Benito Salas (Alkworld)
3 - Gaudenz Taverna (Team FL)
2 - Nikita Saidov (RV Zahna)
1 - Tom Banks (SV Furpach)
1 - Marco Bosio (CARRERA-ITALIA)
1 - Francesco Costa (CARRERA-ITALIA)
1 - Jakub Lewandowski (Team ABC-Polsat)
1 - Ludovik Obraniak (Team ABC-Polsat)
1 - Daniele DiRoma (CARRERA-ITALIA)
1 - Paolino Superchi (TUTTIFRUTTI)

Team performance (sorted by alphabet, 1 very bad, 2 bad, 3 average, 4 good, 5 very good):

- Aixteam: 2: Could have won the Tour with Shidt, but mostly off, explained this. Therefore not really a performance at all. Because he fairly explained it and acted not weird when on, he gets a 2.

- Alkworld: 4.5: Most stage wins, GC, green jersey. There just was not more possible. Anyway, it's not a 5 because of two (subjective) things: first, in the situation with Joe Hill and Quaresma on stage 16, he was too greedy and second, bad sitter choice. Although he did everything right technically, he's chat behavious was annoying and sometimes even arrogant. It was not Alkworld, but he is responsible for his sitter's behviour. But still: Best performance I have seen of all Tour times.

- Audi Sport: 1: Offliner, Huberteam (two hubers!). Just dead weight on the road and in the GC.

- CARRERA-ITALIA: 4: 58 races by now, does not know english very well, BUT: very communicative (used google translator) and friendly, very active in the races, esp. with Bosio and won three stages with his team. One with his cilmber, one with Bosio in the escape, one with his 87 sprinter (Champs-Elysees). He seems to have the right spirit, although he acts a bit too overambitious sometimes. Also very good work in the Gruppetto. Anyway, I am a fan.

- Die Playboys: 3.5: What to say: He had the best sprinter and won three stages with him. Still no chance for green against Salas. After some interesting moves that caught the attention not only of Team FL, he lost 3 riders against the time but then acted very good with them. Always very active but sometimes like CARRERA a bit too overambitious and impatient. Still an over average performance due to the stage wins, but sometimes not very sovereign. Still has to learn a lot, but definitly on the right way.

- Ille Racing: 2.5: Sometimes on, sometimes off. Despite a good overall result with Monte Christo, it's only a 2 +0.5 for his good work in the Gruppetto.

- la fr des Jeux: 2: He likes the peloton most. Always riding for a sprint royal when online. Lot's of the stages offline. No result. 2.

- ONCE-TEAM: 3: Active when there, but no results at all. Thus, a solid 3.

- Rasmussen: 2: Felt online in about 1/3 of the stages. But still no result. At least nice and active when on. Thus it's a 2.

- RV Zahna: 3.5: Almost on podium with Kljujew. Was hard for him because he could not know that the Hubers would not be there. Thus, did not rider for Saidov. Anyway, his behaviour during a race is still a mystery to me. Very inactive in the chat, only very steril answers, speculative, relctant. Although he has two stage wins, I give his overall performance a 3.5. Better than average, but not overall good because of my last point.

- Secret Team: 1: Offliner, Huberteam. Just dead weight on the road and in the GC.

- SM Team: 2: Sure white before the tour. Lots of nonsens talking during the tour. No stage-result at all. A born pessimist who gives up before even trying. Not my type. It's a 2.

- Squeeze: 2: Another new team, that started with less than 50 races before the Tour. Although sometimes good, overall it was a weird tour by Squeeze. No stage win, no decent GC placement. Thus it's an under average performance.

- SV Furpach: 4: Always in the escape, always against a sprint royal. And: Very good performance with Joe Hill who is runner-up behind Quaresma in the GC. Therefore, it was a good performance, good fighting spirit and always a nice guy to have in a race. Not better because he has only one stage win (Tom Banks in an escape). Better than average because of his very nice jersey 8-) .

- Team ABC-Polsat: 4: One of the most consistant teams during the Tour 9h with ups and downs. Nice performance with Lewandowski, despite his little mistake. 2 stage wins and podium. No Lelay. It's a 4.

- Team FL: 3.5: 3 expected stage wins, the rest was more or less a fight against bad skills (Ollé Ollé), bad situations (Unsinn) or stupid behaviour himself. At least 2 stage wins more could have been possible. The result were second and third places en masse and a financial loss. Compared with others, this performance was still a bit over average.

- Team Garda Lake: 2: First very active, then gone suddenly. Don't know what happened. When on, ok, but because of the offline times in the end it's only a 2. Anyway, no results at all.

- Team Nokia: 1.5: +0.5 for showing up sometimes (I guess?). But not more.

- TEAM TAKA: 1: Not much too say. Big words, small performance. Gave up when he had no chance anymore after his offline episode (technical problems according to him). Was the main favorite for the GC with Wozniacki.

- TUTTIFRUTTI: 2.5: good beginning, won stage 3 with Superchi and also after that very active. But then the online times decline rapidly. And some very weird actions by himself and his sitter BsgXtreme casted a cloud over his good performance during the first week. Thus, it can not be seen as an overall average performance or even more. 2,5 from my side.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

I also have some comments on the performance of some of the teams:
- CARRERA-ITALIA was the big surprise in our Tour. Still quite new in the game, but he already seems to understand it quite well. He got lucky a few times, but it's obvious that there's potential. The language was sometimes a bit of a problem, as Google Translator seems to be not perfect yet ;-)
- Die Playboys is already pretty good in being a sprint team, but still lacks a bit in the escape. But certainly on a good way.
- I expected a lot more of Rasmussen, but he was off way too often and when he was on and active, he rode on the wrong end, in my opinion. E.g. riding for the escape in a stage that was very likely a sprint. In the mountains he couldn't do much, offline or not. But he also didn't try.
- RV Zahna seems to have a weird definition of being active. Usually it doesn't contain making tempo. He lost the Tour earlier than necessary, when he let Narino and Tupac escape. I was calculating back and forth and wasn't sure, if the gap would be big enough for Quaresma, but with the lack of any reaction to the attack Narino and Tupac, it was over.
- I would rate SM Team a little higher than FL did. Yes, he gave up in groups way too early usually and I still don't know why yet. Dalibor has enough reg to survive low energy on one day. He rode well on the last two mountain stages, where he even could gain time on Zahna with some smart energy management.
- SV Furpach rode an excellent tour, again a surprising podium like last year. Of course I'd have preferred him to also consider his sprinter as a human being, and not just as a "gold donkey" :D
- I'd give a little lower grade to Team ABC-Polsat, who in my opinion went too much for the mountain jersey, which was basically won by pretty dull work rather than it being a strategical masterpiece. After the jersey was secure, he showed what he's actually capable of. I liked that a lot more.
- From TUTTIFRUTTI I expected a lot more action. He could have used his classic riders against my team, but only tried massive farmer tricks which didn't work out.
- In Team FL I was mainly missing Nate the Grate .. eh .. the Great. With him onboard, Unsinn could have been more successful and Nate himself might have been good for a Top 20 position in the GC. Without him, Team FL unfortunately barely existed in hilly and mountainous stages.

curvasud

Post by curvasud » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 pm

And 'take my time:
First alkworld love for what he has written, and I thank him heartily for the many compliments even excessive. Exaggerating when he finally seemed to Miguel Indurain in the Tour of Italy 1994 Pantani talk about .... He certainly has dominated and won the TDF as a true MASTER, I think that would have won anyway, even without the self-exclusion of TAKA. His team is the strongest in the world ... even the SKY is so strong ...
How votes will give 1 to 10,
ALKWORLD 10 THE STRONGER
FURPACH 8 ALWAYS ACTIVE (time in flight) huge victory in a lively escape
TEAM FL 8 D'affection because he advised me to do this tour as alk indeed to help with advice, you could certainly do more against these teams but I think it was a struggle balanced.
TEAMABC 9 Great strong opponent to the red jersey, but had to run very final seal last week.
MS TEAM 7 When he wakes up early is always active and a fair opponent.
TUTTIFRUTTI 8 A mad if it were not for the work would perhaps much more ...
ONCE 7 Big fights always on the run fighting for the green jersey was inpossibile both jarkse that Bosio
ZAHNA 8 Very stron for alpes and on the Pyrenees, but I would have dared to ... more
FR DES JEUX 7 Always on flat racing
AUDI SPORT 0 DOBLE TEAM FOR ME
SECRET TEAM 0 DOBULE TEAM FOR ME
For me, I deserve a 10 :D :D :D :D :D
I have kept all thank you a lot of company at all, wrapped in a game does things that no one immaggina especially for those who need to occuopare the day when ...
SEE YOU ON THE RUN
Last edited by curvasud on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SQUADRA:CARRERA-ITALIA
12 VITTORIE DI TAPPA
2 VITTORIE DI GIRO
4 GRAN PREMIO DELLA MONTAGNA
WC ELITE 2012 BRONZO IRLANDA MARC WELLINGTON

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 am

Alkworld wrote:- In Team FL I was mainly missing Nate the Grate .. eh .. the Great. With him onboard, Unsinn could have been more successful and Nate himself might have been good for a Top 20 position in the GC. Without him, Team FL unfortunately barely existed in hilly and mountainous stages.
Yap, that was the main mistake. With Nate, a lot more could have been possible. First I did not took him to the tour because I did not imagine that he will keep his skills like this. Second, I was afraid of the salary, although now I can say it would not have mattered much. And he also would have led to more income. Thus, this was the main mistake in the line-up I made. Still, there were at least two good chances for Unsinn to win a stage. Even without the Brandstifter.