Tour de France 14h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: Tour de France 14h

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 pm

luckless... hard stage for my team yesterday.... easy group in front, then the group decides that siebing in the back is a good idea... all black stars.. ok, if you want.. your 92 spritner will be in the back.. he is, mori and montandon too.. all black not riding, ok, let's put in uchi in front and go.. not bringing him back his sprinter with the full team back, he can do it himself after siebing... so we go.. then nobody in tempo there, first jj did a bit.. ok, mori montandon to the front... attack, falke one too, vadaderi too... ok, mori tempo.. until then if all black just puts in one green, he comes back. i won't wait, but i'll go green with uchi, maybe a short accelleration a bit later, to make him suffer more, then ok, let him come back. but after mori and montandon spend energy to ride to the front... nooooooo, so we ride. leibundgut, fahrny in the hills, some help by falke, and he didn't come back, good punishment for a senseless counterproductive sieb. don't sieb if it has the potential to hurt you the most! and if you do don't be afraid to lose 150 energy to come back... in the end all black lost much more and didn't come back. as a bonus... spritn easier, 2 guys gone, only tobre, hargi, grey, muting and nontwich left... easier to chose a wheel... bigger chance it all goes at the same time. good for conti. sprint at the intermediate, 13 points, schrödinger off, 0, good, excellent... then the wheel... the sprint made it likely tobre not on my wheel... so do i follow him or do i go for another one... grey, nontwich, hargi... muting never an option, was convinced he would never leave my wheel...mmmh, to difficult, let's follow tobre... did it, he wins.. bah. either he has really special form, something like 100-99-100-99-100-99 or he never gets a malus while conti regularly gets one... again, ignoring the form and energy conti is in front, this time energy you can expect 50 less for conti, maybe even only 40, tempo was high before the intermediate...so roughly the same after all maybe, still clear win by that dude.. but ok, 2nd again, beating hargi by almost nothing... lots of points for green... 37-79
points at the finish only last stage now...
intermediates gap possible, galibier easy, pinerolo and alpe d'huez no chance. schrödinger seems out really... but you never know... good stage results and one or the other point picked up in intermediates.. but still, with parsi he shoudl be out. hargi still in, even though 37 is a lot, he would need to get first place in 2 intermediates and conti nothing to make that up... gap, not impossible, not sure how likely, pinerolo if schrödinger gets up, possible, alpe... not sure, seems unlikely, but ok... or 3 times points me ntohing... then he's in.. we'll see. stupid green, get tired of riding for it somehow.

gc nothing new obviously,
1 adler
2 storti/fahrny
3 the other one or somebody from further back my prediction

loisel. sky so far has shown so little understanding of the game, that i somehow doubt he can keep a decent place with loisel either. followi rosi, beat him, all he did so far. once he can't follow him anymore, what happens? and i'm convinced he wont be able to follow in the alps.

youth will be puyol jj, green favorite conti now, but as i said... not ignoring the dangers... team who cares, not me, no clue, adler i think, red i think adler too after all.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

If you want, I'll tell the Tobreluts's form after the TDF :lol:
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 pm

fahrny superstar. unexpected, he was the only one to be able to follow baartman. yeah. then baartman didn' attack, yeah, so fahrny get's second, wins 4'' on rosi. yeah! who cares really, but got a really surprising second place, the apes are happy with that nowadays, so yeah
!

otherwise not much... first group with conti and hargi, 2 real stars, to real fighers, but adler, who for myserious reasons didn't say a word except hi and gw fresim today didn't like those 2. don't really understand why actually, but ok, give up, the same group without the 2 goes. ok... mysterious. then fresim fairly soon begins to chase, very early, but ok, save energy... final, baartman wins it fairly clear soon in the mountain. rosi tries a contador, but is easily caught, other climbers waste energy with attacks to, omar only 2 or 3 km tempo, then follow baartman, only guy who manages to follow, not even schrödinger follows. biggest success of fahrnys career probably. sad, i know.

anyway, satisfied, was very boring actually, but ok.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Last chance for fighters today, after that, 2 HC hill finishes... maybe the last chance to win for my team until Champs Elysées

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm

no, just second day of the three day rosi festival. imo yesterday was the most critical, today and tomorrow should be fairly straightforward.

start of the stage looks like it too...

yesterday excellent for me, getting points at the sprint thanks to falke problems probably... wonderful.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Adler is strong but he's really not fun to ride with him...
27th today, all my riders under reg (my sprinter too...)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 pm

2nd day or the rosi festival...

only 2. unexpected things. easy race til agnel, not good for me at all actually, my flat riders helping longer.. deader. ok, otherwise one is to be killed, saburo of course, like that half the team under reg anyway..
second thing, fahrny losing lots of time, bah... so from favorite for 2nd place in gc now he's favorite for third.. ok. hoped to still be able to follow storti.. couldn't a well... stage place not really that important, it was going to be behind rosi anyway.
green fight ok, still 31 points, lost a few, but ok, yesterday even gained one i think. so even if bad hargi gains 20 in bourg d'oisans tomorrow.. still 11, still ok.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Plastik Mikulastik Fantasik reaches Paris :o
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:20 pm

not yet, not yet.
you never now when a big rsf bug hits and the whole tour stops and nothing goes on... this is rsf..

nothing much to do for me today... hoping that hargi doesn't come back for the sprint... could have ridden with uchi, but what for finally.. so hargi comes back, he gets 15 point, he's 16 back, that means.. think yourself. he has no chance to get green anymore, unless i'm offline or forget sprints.. just let it be...
final, if fresim or me block, we have a chance to catch rosi, but we both didn't... so rosi for the third stage.
podium for fahrny 2 or 3, will see, doesn't really matter, except for moneyyyyyyyyyy... ok ok, take 2 if possible. otherwise, pah, don't care. green is sure, if i don't fuck it myself.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:42 pm

laughable almost... i get 2nd place, ok unless i do something really stupid, now idea what it oculd be, but shouldn't happen, without really doing anything the whole tour... ok, i think i attacked once in the last pyrenees stage.. cool. otherwise i was just there, some tempo here, some there...2nd place in the tdf...no team, no action. how boring. with 37 reg, ok ,that made any action kind of difficult, since there were always stronger guys anyway, still.... reg horrible, no team.. second place... of course lucky since the guy that deserved it and maybe, don't know, 50-50 would have kept it, fresim, was offline...

weak tour imo, too bad.

adler, strong and the favorite, sure winner after it become clear sky has no clue what he's doing, which was early
sky, superteam, horrible manager 3 stage wins, ok ok, so i'm worse, stil he is bad
fresim, good team, did a good job
psycho, good team, went off and thinking about stopping, hope he doesn't
ape, isolatet 86 then 87
mathe, good team, but strange form, did the max
falke, usesless we know that... truuts offensive, but no chance
erbach, riding for a 80-70 or something... the love for those zero legged parasites.. will never get it..
all black, lack of experience with the mountain guy, but getting better
ornyorny not off as much as it seemed, but never saying anything
credit agricole mostly offline
endesa, good form early, but not trying anything either really.

almost everybody had a climber or something like that, but like me, nobody really tried anything, only fresim. but with 86 vs 88 not much to do.

gc riding was fairly boring.. good i didn't really do it.. .i was just there..

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Lool! you forget me and Fabulous Tobreluts! :mrgreen:

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Maybe Leso was right and the afternoon doesn't deserve a Grand Tour.

:P
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am

Yes, thanks to leso to let me to ride this great tour for my team ;)

Fresim

Post by Fresim » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 pm

lol, my internet was down saturday morning when i wanted to make the TT settings i get 4th one sec behind sky, the tour was shit

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm

late but anyway

good tour, ok, as i said gc wise it was rather boring, happens. otherwise nice tour though

very good cooperation for the sprints with sm, 3+2 wins combined, unfortunately 3 for him, but ok, got green, nice too. never again though. new managers were good too, vagaderi imo a talent he got the game, he can go far in the future. black stars too, offensive. most of the rest ok too, low light of course psychos retirement, hope he rethinks it. and skys way of riding just hurts, it's really bad... incredibly bad. like falkes results.. hihi... he tried though, no luck this time, more next time.