Tour de France - 10.00

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Kaju

Re: Tour de France - 10.00

Post by Kaju » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 pm

warum wohl ist plötzlich Kaju mit am diskutieren ;)
Kaju hat nirgends mitdiskutiert, ihm ist das ganze auch scheißegal, er wollte einfach nur wissen welches dein neues team ist. punkt ende.

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:22 am

Bara wrote:Ok, Bara no longer riding with Baratellos, Bara rides with Talkisch EAP and only with Talkisch EAP. Lets stop it. :)
:D
Well, thats ok, I just wanted to know which is your new team. Was a bit surprised you did'nt say that. And now, have a nice tour ;)

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 pm

A short pikoulysis

For yellow :
- Jimmy McFadden: best rider for the GC, strong team, much reg, good manager. His problem is the cobblestones... And since he's clearly favo, a lot of climbers might attack far from the finish, might be hard to handle
- RamirezLozano: better in TT and cobblestones, if he doesnt lose too much time earlier in the race he would be even more favo, perhaps. But the team Beastie Boys doesnt look really good to me...His helpers are strange... No real chances in my opinion. But maybe with the cobblestones, he can manage to stay in the game for the podium
- Dahlin, best climber and good on pavé. I dont see real chances for the yellow with 50 TT. Well he should be able to get yellow until the 20th stage. Maybe an interesting fight with McFadden to create/reduce the gap on every mountain stage

For green :
- Caethoven, for sure. Helped by gobetti, having unlucky sprints is not an option

For red :
No comment :D

For white :
- Hattori Hanso from Samurai
- Silvio Siena or Raoul Santilliana from Cilo-Aufina
We'll see, dont care :lol:
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:36 am

Thank you pikou for your favo analysis, I completly agree with you.

From my points of view i will try to get the second GT podium for Dahlin and as much stage wins as possible. Maybe also red and maybe team classement, but I bet Scot at tc.

Really looking forward for today's stage, I want to see a first battle between Beasty and Scot. I truly hope Beasty is more looking for the cg than the stage win - we will see.

Bara

Post by Bara » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm

@BMG
U asked why i attacked: because i didnt want to have u in my group and later showed it was right decision. Its your chose not to want to fight against Scot, but u made that very clear by slowing down several km and not let ur fresh guy in front fall back. I couldnt prevent ritchie from dragging u back in my group, it was good for him so nothing wrong with that, but than im supposed to stop? I wanted to get as much time as possible on as many mountain riders as possible.That clearly has to be the goal on such an stage-Period.
Scoti deserves the Tourwin, he has the leader and he has the team, but he is very capable to fight for it on his own and after today it didnt really get that much harder for a guy with his skills.

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 am

Ok Bara, but why did you leave the tour now completly again?

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Today, Scot made a huge step to win the tour. Dahlin could gain only 9 seconds, which was far to less (and I'm still not sure why it was so less :cry: ). I need to find more than a minute to beat him in the TT, but there is only one stage left where I can gain time, the Tourmalet...

olmania

Post by olmania » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 pm

BMG-Allstars wrote:Today, Scot made a huge step to win the tour. Dahlin could gain only 9 seconds, which was far to less (and I'm still not sure why it was so less :cry: ). I need to find more than a minute to beat him in the TT, but there is only one stage left where I can gain time, the Tourmalet...
Pff, the dreamer.
I will win, anyway !

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:34 pm

olmania wrote:
Pff, the dreamer.
I will win, anyway !
Oh, OL, did you ride today? I was focussed on the head of the peloton, had to time to look after you :D :D :D :lol:

olmania

Post by olmania » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 pm

BMG-Allstars wrote:
olmania wrote:
Pff, the dreamer.
I will win, anyway !
Oh, OL, did you ride today? I was focussed on the head of the peloton, had to time to look after you :D :D :D :lol:

Perfect, you forgot me today. You're looking on the wrong dangers in front. THE danger is Arturo.
Dahlin will cry a lot on the Champs Elysées ... :D

Team Scotland

Post by Team Scotland » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 pm

BMG-Allstars wrote:Today, Scot made a huge step to win the tour. Dahlin could gain only 9 seconds, which was far to less (and I'm still not sure why it was so less :cry: ). I need to find more than a minute to beat him in the TT, but there is only one stage left where I can gain time, the Tourmalet...
Well, i know why...

But we did well so far, so it's a duel between two active teams...

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

The half minute you gained yesterday was another huge step for you to the tour win. Samu action was quite fair at the end, so not problem. I switched wheel of Joris some seconds to late, with him I would have done much better yesterday. But still a good fight and Dahlins downhill skill is to bad, thats his biggest problem.

Even I'm still in yellow now its up to you to control the peloton. I will not get more than 20 seconds or so at the Tourmalet, so you are virtually yellow from now on 8-)

Team Scotland

Post by Team Scotland » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 pm

BMG-Allstars wrote:The half minute you gained yesterday was another huge step for you to the tour win. Samu action was quite fair at the end, so not problem. I switched wheel of Joris some seconds to late, with him I would have done much better yesterday. But still a good fight and Dahlins downhill skill is to bad, thats his biggest problem.

Even I'm still in yellow now its up to you to control the peloton. I will not get more than 20 seconds or so at the Tourmalet, so you are virtually yellow from now on 8-)
Thanks.
Its just the Team, otherwise Dahlin would have been nearly unbeatable.

And today - i must confess - it was a really good step.

But: Thursday's your victory - but i'll help you to controll. :)

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Team Scotland wrote:
BMG-Allstars wrote:The half minute you gained yesterday was another huge step for you to the tour win. Samu action was quite fair at the end, so not problem. I switched wheel of Joris some seconds to late, with him I would have done much better yesterday. But still a good fight and Dahlins downhill skill is to bad, thats his biggest problem.

Thanks.
Its just the Team, otherwise Dahlin would have been nearly unbeatable.

And today - i must confess - it was a really good step.

But: Thursday's your victory - but i'll help you to controll. :)
Of course the team is a faktor, your reg the most, and the fakt that I had to control a lot for stage wins and cause of wearing yellow, while you could easily save energy. Today does not make a difference, I was just pissed of my gf... I hopefully will gain enough time against Samu at the Tourmalet stage and a bit more againt Thore, so I hope P2 is save. Maybe another stage win (looking forward to your help), so 4 stage wins and P2 with Dahlin, maybe MW (will be hard, you started to early today for that), I'm really fine with this, much better than GIRO. And those are my first GT.

Kurz auf deutsch: Ich habe Samu aber nicht abgezogen. Ich sagte, ich attackiere mit allen 3en und habe es auch gemacht, ich kann nix dafür, wenn er sich dann an Dahlin hängt. Warum nicht Joris z.B, sucht der sich den Kapitän aus.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 am

BMG-Allstars 4 wins
Samurais 1 win
Team Scotland
ritchie-sport
RR Kreuzberg 1 win
Auxilium Torino 1 win
BayernPower
OLcycle 1 win
Nano team
Team Vilsa
Team Shack
Cilo-Aufina
Beastie Boys offliner
VC Castel 1 win
GDM Dylan Team 2 wins
Team Kajutschka 3 wins
NoPikouze 1 win
VC Pledeliac offliner
VC Aywaille 3 wins
Talkisch EAP offliner

With 1 TT and 2 flat stages to come, we can probably add 1 victory for Kaju (4!! pfff) and at least 1 for Aywaille.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 am

Wow what happened, was there a sandstorm on the race ?

olmania

Post by olmania » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:56 am

NoPikouze wrote:Wow what happened, was there a sandstorm on the race ?
Affraid for your 39th place ?

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am

RSF doesn´t work, arrgh

BMG-Allstars

Post by BMG-Allstars » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Congratulations to all tour participians and the most to the winners of jerseys and stages. And to Kaju for double black number :D

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:23 pm

BMG-Allstars wrote:Congratulations to all tour participians and the most to the winners of jerseys and stages. And to Kaju for double black number :D
thx, it was a hard work :twisted: :twisted: