Danmark Tour 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Rexona

Danmark Tour 15h

Post by Rexona » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Team rexon decided to start here with more or less a Team without a real captain but some guys are able to do a good result.

1# Gavrilo Princip: Expensive classic with a bit tt.... the Puncheur
2# Paavo Nykänen: our classic-sprinter ....hilly finishes are looking not to bad for him
3# Abraham Woodhull: the tt guy.. too less to win this tour but maybe he can reach a top 10 GK-place
4# Bedrich Smetana: Young sprint star which will sended to a altitude Training camp till spring classics
5# Wladimir Iljitsch: Strong Rouleur with a decent sprint skill
6# Edvard Grieg: Young sprint-launcher for Smetana
7# Babacar Toure: Flat helper
8# Dario Shapov: Flat helper

lets have some fun at this tour and hope for nice Managers to ejoy this week

team fl

Re: Danmark Tour 15h

Post by team fl » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Might be there too with what is left.

Edith says, that would be this:

x1 Jason Boxhill
x2 Eric Lichtenstein
x3 Ignatz Lichtenstein
x4 Royston Lightning
x5 Otto Ospelt
x6 Elwyn Oxley
x7 Robertlandy Simon
x8 Barton Zwiebach

Lead by the Lichtenstein duo, there is no goal in sight for Team FL. Anyway, those 8 will give their best to achieve that.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 am

Funny tour so far. Lots of teams online, very active group. Unfortunately not very successful for Team FL yet. Anyway, stage 1 was won by Mosquera (Team Gismo) out of a small group that attacked late (attack led by Ferrari) out of the peloton and outsmarted the sprinter teams. Stage 2 then got a sprint finish after it looked very good for an early group for a long time. After losing to Team Gismo, this time it was Ferrari's sprinter who could win the stage and took over the points jersey. Mosquera is still in yellow though.

For the GC, it will be fight among the time trialists, mainly Rivera (Team Gismo), Wyndsau (Flanders Flyers) and Ibanez (Ferrari). Still, there is enough room for other riders to gain time during the upcoming stages.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:41 am

Strage three as funny as the others. Lots of action, lots of tempo, many active teams. And this time, it could have been a very fortunate stage for Team FL, if this mean rider called Princip (what a prick) had not attacked at the last km and won the stage as late puncheur. Beauce - and this was very surprising - Eric Lichtenstein won the sprint in the main group and got second (grrrr). Anyway, good result overall.

Today will be an interesting stage too I guess: It's a very short (most likely intense) stage and tomorrow is the time trial. So, maybe today there is a chance for a group or especially not today. Who knows. Team FL riders are ready for everything. During the last days esp. for breakfast and dinner, Hugo Marxer told the team manangement...

Rexona

Post by Rexona » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:30 pm

all in all gismo did a great Job for his gk man...ferrari also controlled everthing for his green Jersey maybe today the last Chance for me to to win a stage or get the green Jersey we will see

All-star

Post by All-star » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 am

Hello everybody

First of all, sorry for my english guys.
I really enjoy this tour, high level managers and a lot of actions, that's nice. Before the beginning of the tour, I wanted the green but I really sprinted too bad races after races. I won 5 sprint stages in July but in August it's not the same... I'm really happy of my conquest of the climb trikot(first time in RSF), I was surprised of no one wanted it even if Samaras is a beast (LOL)
Good luck at all for the TT and the last flat stage.

Nicolas, All-star