EAT 14h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: EAT 14h

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:10 pm

I have no clue about TTTs really, but I would have thought that in a short TTT like this, a slow start is not really worth it. Just a regular tempo seems best...
Yes, looking at Radomiak, ok, you did well enough, he has a minimum of 61 there, you lost by 9" with a minimum of 56 and a less homogenous team. But... look back 4 seconds and you see Blu. Who rode pretty riskless I think, he carried Zamore to the goal. To me that says.... both you and Rado too didn't do the maximum. (I didn't either, I know, grrr, only 1" too Gaurain). Because to me your and RAdos team look pretty clearly better than Blus team. Not a huge difference, the 30" he said seem to much to me as well. But IMO around 20 with a pretty conservative ride should have been possible, no?

Anyway, still like the way it ended.,
7th day, 7th different winner.

13 stages all together and... 13 teams. So.. .mmh, not good, does that mean that paulpaul will be used again? If not I volunteer to be the poor guy winning 2 stages! To break the cosmic harmony! Ah no, very likely one of you bad TT guys, rastullah or BW will win 2 stages anyway. Grrr.

GC: Yes, now I'd say Soares is pretty clearly the favorite. Normally you should win a bit less than a minute on Soares in the TT no? And you need more... but not clear where to win more. But... like Blu won time on you where it really wasn't possible to win time on you, you might do the same to him. So stop giving up.
But who cares about the gc win, the real exciting thing is the tremendous fight for place 4! I'm in it too it seems!
Even more exciting is the tremendous fight for place 3 in the team classification. The Apes, by destroying the Gaurains today have it now, 1" over Gaurain! YEAH. Now we have to defend that. Mass attacks! Mass tempo if a Gaurain is away!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Cool, the next winner, nr 8. Vagaderi. 8 stages 8 different teams winning, nice.
Missing now:
Bier
Cost
Samurais
ulpaaplu

Ok, paulpaul too, but he's usually not online. Well, ulpa neither, since it's the same guy, but if he's on he's using one accoutn, except today when at the start one rider from each was in tempo.
But anyway, does that mean those 4 are the favorites for tomorrow?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:12 am

Well paulpaul and ulpaaplu left the race so it will be hard to have 12 different stage winners. But anyway, funny how it goes on.

As I agree with the TTT analyze, left do some preview of next stages... Or not ^^

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 am

Dammit, didn't even realize they were kicked yesterday.
But it's definetly funny how we managed to have 8 teams winning in 8 days. But don't really think it can continue... now the Gaurain show starts?

Ronson

Post by Ronson » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 am

Robyklebt wrote:now the Gaurain show starts?
Think so too. For today are Gaurain and bw my favs.
Wer Rückenwind hat, fährt einfach nur zu langsam!

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 am

Me??? which rider should do it?

Think you want to write gaurain or bm = Bergman? or

Ronson

Post by Ronson » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:22 pm

bergwerk cycling wrote:Me??? which rider should do it?
Hmm, how about Jagger and Stewart?
bergwerk cycling wrote: Think you want to write gaurain or bm = Bergman? or
Sure, these guys as well. But you are stronger than rast.

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

perhaps bourne could follow the supergaurainclassicer ... but his sprintskill is too bad.

Jagger+Stewart good sprint yes ... but not good enough i think.

But let us ride the race first before we do it on the "green table" .-)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:46 pm

I'm for doing it on the green table and giving the win to me!

Ronson

Post by Ronson » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Robyklebt wrote:I'm for doing it on the green table and giving the win to me!
Agree to this!

btw: I am not here today. FL will guide the team.

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 pm

the most important question is ... who will be the first team with 2 victorys ^^

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Strange strange stage.

The expected Vagaderiattack. That normally would have decided red for him. Somehow he managed to destroy the group by himself. Just ride with Nus til he's dead and then look for allies. Which he didn't, after dropping Nus he didn't bring him back at first... strange, strange. Then Villa and Touré went again.... Momyshuly in the hill, and he got the max points, so is still in the red fight, which already bores me though... .then... let's see how far Villa and Touré still can go... ok, not for, let's drop Rakhat and see if it can work without him... didn't either. Cost and BW too close, and even if Cost lost some time by not riding immediately after the mountain, they were coming back anyway... Plus unsure what would happen in the back, for a long time nobody interested.. then rastullah finally realized it probably was kind of his job.... best sprinter to be basically guaranteed to come over the hill... doesn't mean a guaranteed win, but unlike Gorski and Borg he could be sure to be in a sprint at the end. Instead of slowly controlling he waited and waited... until finally it was too late.

BW the bad guy of course. He broke the series. ATB the sitter broke it together with him... The ape had even told you his energy... JUST FOLLOW BW. And hope Touré can't follow, which was basically sure. Even with the same energy he's not sure to follow, with less? For sure not. Ok, 99% not.

Anyway, stage to Watts, the star from the Andes. Series breaker! Otherwise nothing much happened.

Ronson

Post by Ronson » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Wrote the race chat, looks like an interesting stage today :)

Seems that fl would sit well on our standard early afternoon group :D

Ronson

Post by Ronson » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 pm

So, today the last really interesting stage for me.

Thes sprinters have to left for their fight for points classement.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Ok, Bergwerk festival now. Thought at one point.. .bah, in the end BW will win again, but then no, Vanhuis is better anyway in case they come back. Which I didn't really believe in, but was wrong....

Tried to go on the attack, but Blu payed attention... was my attempt at a GC attack today, but no chance. Ok, then collaborate with him... damn, he siebed me to don't know where at km 60? Or the little hill after? No chance to come back with my team, so Rakhat with only one helper. Around 960 Soares, 910 Rakhat before the last hill it seems, didn't think the difference would be that great between 1 and 2 helpers... but ok, maybe the form too? And ok Rakhat had come back to 1000 at the start... Then SK controlled til the end, the +12, Rakhat goes, 7 seconds to Osvaldo, but Soares follows. Damn. strong. Ok, second attack, this time he can't, 9" back, but there already likely he gets us. And BW at less then 30" on top, 27" I think, or maybe that was in the downhill very likely to come back too. Which he did. Probably with 960 energy Soares doesn't follow... then 1 attack less and probably my chances are much better, one attack less is important.. grrr. this Blu, grrr. But ok, went like this, at least got red for one day, but good race by SK, maybe for him would have been better not to follow Rakhat but put him in tempo too? He probably would have lost less than 7" in the attack then? Because Osvaldo can't have been as fit as Soares.... Then very likely less than 9" on top? But mmh, not sure either.. .Ok... he just should have ridden slowly, much nicer. And I shouldn't have waited before the 16 with my Tasman-Narcisse attack!!! Yep, that's it... there my mistake, should have continued til km 65 or when the long flat part started, and I have 2 helpers for Rakhat!

But ok have my stage, stage 2, so all still ok. Now 3 more stages, let's see what we can do there.

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Quite an interesting stage. I just arrived the moment Sku made everything explode. Forgot, oh not really forgot, it's how I ride in rsf to put fight in on Vrunethen, a tragic mistake for me. Then, Sku with 7, all the rest with 2 or 3 riders in the peloton.

I Rode with bw in the back, not really to comeback but to oblige Sku to use his helpers. It half worked, or yeah, we'll see tomorrow if it worked.

But ok, sku blocked the race totally till the last climb and the ape told the rest. Bw won, two of his classic in front of the rest, which is quite surprising. I mean, one wouldn't have surprised me, 2 yeah, astonishing. But ok, This tour goes way worse for me at the moment, It finishes in 2 days, hopefully.

Green and red are still uncertain, It will be nice fights for them!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Gaurain wins... easy win finally I think. Unlike me he has fit riders :D I kill mine for a red jersey now, how fucking embarrasing .And will lose the awesome fight for place 4 because of that now. And... the stupid red jersey isn't even safe. ARGH. Good try by Vagaderi though today. Kind of good try. Too bad he's the worst loser ever, every day it's people gifting me points and helping me according to him. My answer since it's getting tiring:
1. The biggest gifts came from him. Basically every day. He could have wrapped this up days ago. Today his tries actually were complete shit once again, that's not the way to win it. The only reason that the try finally looked good is: My defence was even bigger shit. :D
2. Samurais intention was to help him Vagaderi, now he's accused of being another bad guy who wants to help me winning red. Kind of the opposite? Samurais tried to help Vagaderi without reason, help just for the sake of help. I didn't get that from anybody here. Vagaderi did. Samurais attack, with the intention to help Vagaderi in front. Attacked over the group with the 3 Vagas and Momyshuly, waited, made tempo. And like that blocked Pavel :lol: Needs to work on the execution. Me? I got help by SK. Pretty useless, he was in (). Downhill not, but he wasn't really fast either. Then I got Gaurain in tempo a bit. Actually not enough. He should have helped much more. Why? 2 reasons: 1 of the 2 reasons (the other being my stupidity) that Vagaderi managed to win the cat 2 mountain was that I was going slow so to let the sprinters (Where I was riding too) back as close as possible. A sprint was likely, but no risks. We were only 3 teams. And.... Gaurain has 94 sprint, me 89, normally he wins. So... he should have ridden more and actually helped me come back to Vagaderi for the help I gave him and all the sprinters (including me) before that. He didn't, that's ok and no problem. But anybody who claims he had no reason to ride just is a sore loser (Vagaderi) or an idiot. Plus he rode a few km. 3? With a guy that had already ridden 7-8 km before, great.
3. It's not over. Vagaderi still can try to win it tomorrow. Or he can continuing making it easy for me then complain.

Anyway, happy the red chase is over soon, still bored by that. Would rather win another stage actually. But it's Gaurain festival now it seems, grrrr.

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:25 pm

219 km stage. Should have been one for escapers. First, cause Celtic wasn't there, second cause I was also half sure a sprint was likely, Anyway, Only 2 escapers, Cost and bw. Then Vagaderi controlled the peloton during 150km, scenario for ms was just perfect but we rode quite bad in the back after the sieb, waiting for wrong helpers. Then, fight for red went on in front, The ape attack so our group cameback, from there the only big problem was to block the Rastullah monster, which was finally not that difficult with these 8kms downhill in the last 12km. Sprint also easy to win, I just had to take care of Vodakrum, and even if Lambert was not fully protected, he did it.

So well, gk is normally over... Easy win for Soares finally. Bourne on third place is also clear.

Green seems also save for me without a big surprise tomorrow.

Red still open...Only one point between the 2 countenders.

White should be also mine, Preidler has enough advantage on Nijstroem.

Gk team, I have no clue who's in front, Bw or sku.

vagaderi

Post by vagaderi » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:24 pm

@PETIT SINGE
scusa se scrivo in italiano ma è l'unico modo per spiegarmi bene.
sò che tu sei bravo nelle lingue.
spero che dopo questo post/tour non nasca un atipatia tra noi, nonostante tutto mi sei anche simpatico, durante il tour 2011 mi hai fatto anche un pochino da mentore visto che ero alle prime armi.

1. Petit ammetto che mi lamento un pò troppo (forse), ma è innegabile che alla tappa 9 tu hai avuto un aiuto immenso da SK quando mi stavo andando a prendere il gpm di 1^ categoria.

2. è una maglia regalata in quanto oltre all'aiuto in gara, hai avuto un aiuto da FL il disegnatore del tour.
Un sacco di gpm di 4^ categoria, a questo punto me ne bastava una solo di 3^.
22 gpm ... 9 di 4^cat ... 5 di 3^cat ... 4 di 2^cat ... 1 di 1^ cat ... 2 hc.

3. nonostante le circostanze a me contro, oggi mi stavo riprendendo la maglia se samurais (che da oggi odierò profondamente)
non si intrometteva con quel suo attacco inutile, super inutile.

4. io non mi voglio far nemico nessuno, solo dico ciò che noto durante le gare, e per me tra i grandi di RSF c'è sempre molto aiuto reciproco.

5. domani si ... che cosa ci si può inventare ??? un'altra tappa di cacca disegnata da FL dove il gpm guarda caso è di 4^ cat

6. la tappa 6, dove si dice che ti abbia fatto rientrare in gioco nella rossa, non si poteva fare altrimenti, visto che tiravo da solo in un gruppo dove c'erano 5 squadre diverse ed almeno 4 con almeno 2 corridori, nessuno mi voleva aiutare, e guarda un pò a favore di chi??? tuo peti

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Niente problemi per l'antipatia, ma:

1. Lo nego. SK a fatto l'andatura TUTTA la tappa. Al km 60? con un bel sieb ha fatto fuori la meta del gruppo. A me davanti restano DUE corridori. E questo era probalimente la ragione per il sieb. Petit Singe con due soli corridori, Momyshuly meno energia, meno forte nel finale, le chances per una vittoria di tappa per Soares aumentano. Ed a anche funzionato. Ultima salita, attacco Momyshuly, Soares segue. Poi Bergwerk e tornato e ci ha battuto tutti e due... Pero me mi aveva battuto. E se tutti e due con la stessa energia al finale, probabilmente Soares non mi riprende piu? Forse, non si sa ovviamente. Ma cosi lui aveva 960 di energia, io 910. Poi a 2? 3? chilometri dal inizio della salita del GPM di prima categoria attacchi e credi che lui smetta di fare l'andatura, dopo averla fatto per tutta la tappa? Anche se l'avesse fatto io avrei messo Legrand e ti riprendevo comunque credo. Pero lui aveva 0 ragioni per smettere... Poi se Momyshuly avesse avuto 1000 energie o quasi, la, l'avrei messo in verde e preso qualche punto in quel GPM. Invece grazie a SK ne aveva molto meno... Allora non ho preferito non perde nemmeno 20 energie, per tenere intatte le chance per la tappa. che poi non avevo...

2 Questo si sa dall inizio del Giro! Si vedono dove ci sono quali GPM e si corre sapendo quando c'e quale categoria. Se ci sono due cat 3 al inizio della tappa corro diversamente forse anch'io quel giorno

3 Hihi... ti voleva aiutare. Senza averne la minime ragione. Mentre gli "aiuti" che secondo te ho avuto io erano sempre altri che correvano per i propri interessi. Anche Gaurain l'altro giorno. LI la tua fuga era finita. Gaurain voleva i sei punti all intermedio. Se non fa tempo lui io metto uno in verde prima o poi, ti riprendo nella montagna con Momyshuly, abbastanza facilmente. Ma ok... ieri ti ha bloccato poi... mentre voleva aiutarti. Perche secondo lui il tempo di Gaurain e Sky dietro su qualche chilometro non era giustificato. Invece secondo me lo ero. Io correvo per due cose, sprint e rossa. Per lo sprint sono andato piano la salita, per avere gli sprinter, con Gao ovviamente non troppo lontani. E poi sul cat 2 l'attacco di Legrand era per far tornare gli sprinter. Senza pensare allo sprint? Probabilmente vado blu o rosso dove hai attaccato. Non sicuro, potevo anche sbagliare senza pensare allo sprint. Sul cat 2 invece Legrand non attacca. Fa tempo dietro nel primo gruppo. E avendo piu energia poi forse riesce a riprenderti lui solo. forse no, non si sa... Punto e: Andando piano ho favorito Gao, ma anche gli altri sprinter. Se andavo a tutta in quel periodo, e non attacco gli sprinter sono a piu di un minuto dopo il GPM, anche di piu. Secondo me poi Gaurain che fa i +3 (e un km o due km di discesa) non e affatto scandaloso. Ma non odiare Samurais... non siamo proprio amici io e lui, ma in quel caso ti voleva semplicemente aiutare, esattamente perche non siamo amici io e lui anche.... poi ha sbagliato il metodo

4-. Secondo me no. Ci sono alleanze quando gli obiettivi sono gli stessi, o quando due obiettivi differenti (tappa e guadagnare tempo nella generale per esempio) Alleanze che possono cambiare ogni giorno. Per esempio ancora la nova tappa, al inizio io attacco con due, ma troppo tardi, sono dietro gli altri... non mi aspettano. Perche? Perche era chiaro che SK non mi voleva davanti. Visto quello che ha fatto dopo, isolare Momyshuly, logico. Con due davanti avrei avuto abbastanza aiuti per Momyshuly. Allora non mi aspettano, io continuo un po, poi aspetto e lavoro dietro, visto che avevo chances per la tappa. Gli nella lotta per la rossa Vagaderi a aiutato te. Con 2 davanti forse provavo a partire presto con Rakhat. Se ripresi prima del GPM di prima categoria avrei avuto abbastanza energia per perderne un po al GPM per qualche punto. Poi piu tardi il suo tempo a aiutato me ,quando sei partito tu. Ma come detto, stava facendo l'andatura da 70? km a quel punto... In ogni caso, nello stesso giorno se si guarda solo la lotta per la rossa prima SK corre per te, poi per me.

5 Non lo so. E se lo saprei non te lo direi...:) Pero e finita quando dopo il GPM di oggi.

6 Non mi ricordo se era la 6, comunque in una tappa eravamo davanti in tanti. Io con due, tu con due, Cost 2 credo, Samurais 2, un BW? Forse c'erano anche altri, non mi ricordo. Ok, controllato. c'erano anche due rastullah. Io niente tempo, logico. Samurais era davanti con due 4x in montagna. Zero chance di seguirci in montagna. Logico che non faccia niente. Per di piu era offline. Gli altri: Uno, tu DEVI. Sempre cosi, quello che vuole la rossa e un buon treno per gli altri. Lo segui, cosi spendi meno energie e lo lasci fare da solo. Gli lasci i punti della montagna, e segui, poi provi ad andare per la tappa. Caso speciale quel giorno rastullah. Ti chiede ti aspettare, tu lo fai, poi non aiuta. Dovevi dire: Aspetto se poi aiuti! Pero ok, se uno aspetta normalmente poi dovrebbe aiutare un po. Cost che era davanti dal inzio non lavoro, ok secondo me. Piu tardi al suo posto io avrei aituato un po, pero non al inizio. Ok, situazone, sei il solo che lavora. Che fare? Lavora .A quel punto devi deciderti. Tappa o rossa? Dopo un sieb per i punti, ovviamente Nur... ultimo del gruppo, dovevi semplicemente tornare davanti con lui. e continuare. Invece non fai niente. Qualche km verde con Pavel. Poi aspetti e torni su con Nurser... Gia gli perdi piu di 1'. Poi nessuno aiuta? Attachi con i tuoi due. Sbagliato. continua verde con N.... Continua fino a 0. Poi... certo, io avrei attaccato con uno dei miei... poi si vede. Normalemente Cost dovrebbe cominciare ad aiutare quando N. e quasi morto. Lui corre per la tappa. Invece come detto hai attaccato, e cosi finalemente eri senza chance di arrivare alla prossima montagna. Troppo facile per me controllarti. Ero l'unico che ti seguiva credo... Ma c'erano altri giorno dove hai fatto lo stesso sbaglio... io mi sarei arreso abbastanza velocemente se avresti preso piu punti in quei giorni, troppo lontano. ok, dimentichiamo la rossa.

vagaderi

Post by vagaderi » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

1. non sono stupido :D ho capito che l'andatura era per metterti in difficoltà ma, perchè quando io ho attaccato ha usato Antonio Zamora un 66-85-81 mostruoso su discese come quelle della 9 tappa ... anzi se non lo sprecava per riprendermi avrebbe anche potuto usarlo meglio, per fare una tattica un po più efficace, non aspettando l'ultima salita stupidamente.

2. su 22 gpm ne ho presi 11 ... più di questo non sapevo che fare.

5. strano che non hai sprintato con rakhat ... grrr, io odio GAO ha anche vinto la tappa.

6. io ho tiraro solo per 40 km ... ho aspettato rastullah dicendo che, se lo aspettavo doveva aiutare ... quando nusernsky stava morendo ho di nuovo chiesto aiuto a RC COST sitterato da ATB, un pirla a tutti gli effetti, non è la prima volta che fa così ... tu era logico che non tiravi ok ... tutto questo contornato da tempo di SK prima ma ok controllava neanche tanto forte, e poi Guarin che si distrugge per prendere 6 soli punti per la verde.

PARI 62 - 62, MA TU L'AVRAI NEL PALMARES GRRR

QUESTE ERANO SOLO PRECISAZIONI ... COMUNQUE GRAZIE DI AVERMI RISPOSTO

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:34 pm

vagaderi wrote:1. non sono stupido :D ho capito che l'andatura era per metterti in difficoltà ma, perchè quando io ho attaccato ha usato Antonio Zamora un 66-85-81 mostruoso su discese come quelle della 9 tappa ... anzi se non lo sprecava per riprendermi avrebbe anche potuto usarlo meglio, per fare una tattica un po più efficace, non aspettando l'ultima salita stupidamente.
Zamora l'aveva gia usato prima.... purtroppo. E probabilmente lui che mi a distrutto... 85 che fa l'andatura con il povero Rakhat che a un solo aiuto.... Se l'avesse usato per la prima volta dopo il tuo attacco. Ok, ma l'aveva gia usato prima, meno del altro, ma comunque aveva gia come minimo 10-15 km fatti.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

But back to english!

Gaoooooooooooooooo! Yeah! So 2 stages after all, excellent. And prefer 1 for Gao and 1 for Rakhat to 2 for Rakhat! So happy with that. Momyshuly won the red jersey in a hard fight too, Gao saved it with his first sprint of the day, for mountain points. Hope he doesn't demand to be Giroleader now.

GC, without the big day where BW lost 45" very likely we would have seen a very cool battle on stage 9, (which would have increased Rakhats chances for the stage too) that would have been interesting. But have to admit that Gaurain dominated me... His prediction for the winner was correct, and he won all competitions against me too... even earned more money, grr.
Green: Gaurain, was clear after yesterday basically... Celtic offline, otherwise could have become interesting, if Celtic is on yesterday Vodkarum and maybe Gao too could have kind of come back into the green hunt... even if Gao didn't really want that anyway, never sprinted in intermediates so not to be a danger...
But was fun to finally have a tour with a bigger group again, after December which was minigroups for me. I heard Rado is planning to aks leso to make EAT an infinete loop, so we all continue riding it forever, but ok, I'm not as fanatic as him about this... so would try to get out of it :D

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 am

So well, I had the podium... And it was clear, without discussion : Soares and Jagger dominated gc, Bourne complete easilly the podium. Maybe we could have had a little surpise BUT finally, the 45 secs won by Soares on stage 3 made the things to clear, and so sku with his incredible team could controll absolutely everything. If the fight was closer, Sku and bw would have maybe fought and a third one could have got some time... Even if the landscape was not ideal for big attacks or move.

so, if we do some overall stats, what do we discover. Stage wins are good mixed :

3. Bw
2. Apes, Gaurain and Rastullah
1. Vagaderi, Sku, Radomiak, Celtic
0. Cost, Bier, Samu and the Paul multi.

1 less for bw and one more for cost or bier would have been better but still, nobody really dominated the whole stages.

2 Jerseys for me, 1 for the ape and gc and mw for sku, rest of the podium for bw... Here the "most known" teams got the prizes but again, they shared them.

Radomiak

Post by Radomiak » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Robyklebt wrote:But was fun to finally have a tour with a bigger group again, after December which was minigroups for me. I heard Rado is planning to aks leso to make EAT an infinete loop, so we all continue riding it forever, but ok, I'm not as fanatic as him about this... so would try to get out of it
You tricky beast... You probably thought that i don't read forum. Well I do, i just don't write. I am depressed because of this tour, It was the worst race ever for me. But now it's over, the life will be again wonderful and there will be peace on earth.