Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

cataracs

Re: Tour de France 9h

Post by cataracs » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm

team fl wrote:
cataracs wrote:
team fl wrote:Summary of the first part TdF 9h:

today Wozniacki could gain it back in the ITT and will, most probably, not give it away for a longer time, although having Shidt as biggest threat lurking onla 1:14 behind him.
Her it's her ;)
plus it's not Lewandowski with the mountain jersey it's Blaszczykowski
It's the men's race, so he's a he, even if he has a girly name (well, he rides in a girly team. hihi).

And who cares about the name of the leader in the mountain classement. It's a polish guy that rides for ABC.
when we saw a "Team FL" starting here we brought a girly team :P
And yep you're right , who cares about a stupid polish rider from a stupid team :D
sylvainmeteo wrote:
Stage after tomorrw (rest day) is for Quaresma Again I think

you always think wrong ,so it's a good sign

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 pm

You added "stupid", just for the protocoll ;)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:22 pm

i Just tried to make clear what you wanted to say :P

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 pm

cataracs wrote:i Just tried to make clear what you wanted to say :P

Pssst! Don't wake up Lelay from the death! He's an animal! Only Schmarotz can withstand him, and he's busy diving somewhere in Switzerland.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 am

team fl wrote:I haven't seen yesterday's stage, but it must have been a very poor performance by Alkworld's opponents, especially TAKA. Anyway, it makes the GC fight much more interesting, so in general I support it. Butn not Unsinn's the 42th place of course. 8-). After today's ITT, I will present a short summary about the first part of the Tour.
I did nothing wrong I think. But Alk was just stronger, he made me ride, and made a big gap with Taka ... We will see, but Alk is one of the three favo I guess.
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 am

team fl wrote:Anyway, it makes the GC fight much more interesting, so in general I support it. Butn not Unsinn's the 42th place of course. 8-).
Ok, next time Unsinn will not sprint then...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 am

Aixteam wrote:
team fl wrote:I haven't seen yesterday's stage, but it must have been a very poor performance by Alkworld's opponents, especially TAKA. Anyway, it makes the GC fight much more interesting, so in general I support it. Butn not Unsinn's the 42th place of course. 8-). After today's ITT, I will present a short summary about the first part of the Tour.
I did nothing wrong I think. But Alk was just stronger, he made me ride, and made a big gap with Taka ... We will see, but Alk is one of the three favo I guess.
Quaresma could just use his big advantage, the flat skill (and the better downhill compared to most of the others). In the end he had a big energy plus, even after making two km of tempo. And the Eliseo tempo also worked out just perfectly, he was basically unstoppable that day. The whole thing definitely made sense for Aix and myself to gain some time on Wozniacki and the other Hubers although it might not be enough, at least for Quaresma. But this has to be done in "small" steps anyway. But it's also good to see that without those strong competitors, Quaresma and Picasso would have a chance against some Hubers. My favorites now are:
***** Schidt
**** Wozniacki
*** Quaresma
* VanDerPoel, Lewandowski, Christo

Team ABC-Polsat

Post by Team ABC-Polsat » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 pm

cataracs wrote: And yep you're right , who cares about a stupid polish rider from a stupid team :D
you are the stupid idiot, not me

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Team ABC-Polsat wrote:
cataracs wrote: And yep you're right , who cares about a stupid polish rider from a stupid team :D
you are the stupid idiot, not me
WOW ABC wanna fight :twisted:

ONCE-Team

Post by ONCE-Team » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 pm

tomorrow Once-Team will be off. :(
have to write an important exam in the university :|
wish all teams a nice stage ;)
see you the day after tomorrow ;)
AFDFCH

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Team Alkworld wants to file an official complaint about the connection here :-( One stage lost because of Allrad PC problem and today around another minute due to the lack of connection right when I wanted to attack (same time with Saidov). I only could see the red tooltip after activating the attack around half a minute before the km switch. 1km before and later everything was fine.
But of course we'll continue fighting :-) And I'm really eager to see what'll happen tomorrow. Maybe somebody will ride hard? Or some early attacks (except the ever boring red jersey attack)? Or everybody resting after today's energy waste?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Wasn't a minute, wasn't a minute.

Plus the whole win is under review anyway. Hugo Marxer complained that in order to put Saidov in tempo you should have done 2 sec tricks in the last 2 km, out of tempo. He definetly is right! Or is the whole review Unsinn?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:17 pm

what's the minute you're talking about ? if you had 20" more from the first attack i would ride diferently and maybe catch you easily , but as i said Quaresma is not a danger at all...Schidt , it's Schidt the shit ,today was the only race(+the tt) where i could win some time cause i fear 1'15" is not enough..I tried i tried , it didn't works...but seeing those with 500+ races writing in the race chat or spectator chat "bad sensless..."is sad, very sad that a lot of players don't have a clue about the game even with their experience....

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:24 pm

You can't catch him TAKA, stop dreaming.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:32 pm

of course i could or not ,he was very weack in the final , with wozniacki in down+Rus last 5 kms well would be a small gap

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

cataracs wrote:what's the minute you're talking about ? if you had 20" more from the first attack i would ride diferently and maybe catch you easily , but as i said Quaresma is not a danger at all...Schidt , it's Schidt the shit ,today was the only race(+the tt) where i could win some time cause i fear 1'15" is not enough..I tried i tried , it didn't works...but seeing those with 500+ races writing in the race chat or spectator chat "bad sensless..."is sad, very sad that a lot of players don't have a clue about the game even with their experience....
Quaresma was definitely through after the attack (Saidov was 40+ sec ahead, Quaresma would have had a bit more), unless ABC, Rasmussen and some more would have joined the chase (for which they naturally didn't have any reason). But of course the TAKA attacks weakened the chase, although it only made it easier for the classic riders to return.
And with the other thing I'm on TAKA's side. These manipulation attempts and people saying, the GC would be over for him now were quite annoying.

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 pm

I have to say I think the contrary ! He is the BIG FAVO :D
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Bear

Post by Bear » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Taka, canyou tell me why you attacked twice? You want to gain time against Aix ok, but like this? I did not follow your group every day, but this was a confusing to me. IMO its the other way around. Aix needs to gain time on you, you just need to defend your advantage till the ITT...

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 am

No i can't...

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Tomorrow Salas should win easily, Blazej far under reg... and Salas will get green ;)
wish that an escape can win a stage soon
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

I read today's chat afterwards and saw some funny things. First of all we seem to have at least one new Allagen clone, who talked Playboys out of riding here. I clearly stated yesterday, that Allrad would ride for a mass sprint, I wrote it to Allrad in the instructions and he wrote it again in the chat. It won't get much clearer. And by the way, one thing for the people who think riding for a hill sprint is easy. They should try to ride two 200+ km stages in a row with only six flat riders.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 am

GW Alk for the tour :)

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 am

Not completely sure of this, alk needs at least 9' of advantage from Klujev...... so he needs to work a lot...

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

AlmavivaItalia wrote:Not completely sure of this, alk needs at least 9' of advantage from Klujev...... so he needs to work a lot...
Yes I know, but he will find a solution to this for sure :P

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 am

For sure he has enough strong team for doing it...