Tour 21h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

NoPikouze

Re: Tour 21h

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Ramon the Gorilla took the victory in Rouen !! Really impressive, the power he had in this very tough sprint ! First dutch champion, now winner of a tourstage, great !

The main event of the day until then was the 4-man breakaway that was caught in the last km, after they had almost 13' advantage at the middle of the race.

This day will also be remembered as stage victory nr 100 for the team. Halleluyah :mrgreen:
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:55 am

Astana wrote:not everytime.i think the siebs before was because of the form
Certainly not because the form

Team Gismo

Post by Team Gismo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:08 pm

NoPikouze wrote: The main event of the day until then was the 4-man breakaway that was caught in the last km
We should have known it before. It was as close as the real stage :)

Astana

Post by Astana » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 pm

it was a really nice and dramatic stage yesterday with a nice escape and made a lot of fun.ok the sprint was little bit strange, but ok. gw to nopik

Astana

Post by Astana » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Hunsrück hat sich anscheinend auf mich eingeschossen!Wenn du nen ms haben willst dann arbeite dafür und sag nicht immer die gk-team müssten erstmal ran.oder arbeitest du später auf den bergetappen?ich denke mal nicht.und auf den flachen etappen, da wird wohl jeder gelbe, egal wer es dann ist eine ungefährliche gruppe (und nach 3 wochen gibt es genug ungefährliche) ziehen lassen und die wenn es sein muss mit 20 minuten gewinnen. Und die Aussage, dass bei einer so langen tour immer erstmal die gk-favoriten arbeiten müssen ist vllt im realen richtig, aber hier verliert doch ein klassiker auch zimelich schnell mal verdammt viel zeit, sodass man auch einen soclchen durchlassen kann.
Mehr als diese 10-15km Tempo von mir sind da einfach nicht drin,v.a wenn dann hügelige etappen kommen und ich mein team brauche um angriffe von nopik abzuwehren.also lass bitte die "arbeite mal mehr, sonst fahrt ihr nicht mehr"-kommentare

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 am

+1 :D

Especially when the guy gets 3 wins in... 4? sprints.
I think he should be riding alone instead of getting help by 6 other teams ! Oh wait, I cant even call it "getting help" since the others do the most of the job for him.

8-)

toreeto

Post by toreeto » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 am

Today is real start of TdF.Spinoza want to be there in first group at the end and beat all other for his first victory in a grand tour,after his second place at general in Giro,he want to win here and become best rider of the team all time.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:23 am

NoPikouze wrote:+1 :D

Especially when the guy gets 3 wins in... 4? sprints.
I think he should be riding alone instead of getting help by 6 other teams ! Oh wait, I cant even call it "getting help" since the others do the most of the job for him.

8-)
Say it to Radomiak he doesn't understand that make all the job it isn't equal to win the stage :lol:

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Astana, ich habe mich nicht auf dich eingeschossen, daß würdest du sonst merken. Es gibt hier durchaus Felder, die froh sind Sprintteams dabei zu haben. Kontrolle der Felder auf Flachetappen ist ja nicht das schlechteste. Schau dir meine Aufstellung an, auch ich habe eine kleine Chance auf Weiß zum Beispiel und benötige auch noch Helfer. Ausserdem hat dein Swift mit Sicherheit auch Chancen in einem MS, solltes du eigentlich wissen. Aber deine Art hier zu fahren ist für mich eh nicht ganz nachvollziehbar. Hansa hast du beim Versuch ein paar Punkte für Grün zu holen gnadenlos verfolgt, mit dem Hinweis du lässt keine GK-Teams ausreissen und Nopik lässt du gestern weg. Na, ja ist mir auch Wurst. Es gibt da so ein schönes Sprichwort: "Der betroffene Hund bellt". :lol:

What is your Problem with me Nopik? Your win with Sinkelding? Only because the Sprintteams do the work, you win with him the Stage.
I dont say to any other Sprintteam they have to work first, or? So moving your run and let me rest my!

And Poke look to your money and then all is good :lol:

Astana

Post by Astana » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:18 pm

natürlich ist es schön, dass reine sprinterteams dabei sind, aber was du mit der weiß-sache sagen willst ist mir schleierhaft, weil ich mal nicht davon ausgehe, dass du bei den schweren etappen im feld dafür arbeitest (ich denk eh, dass es eher unwahrscheinlich ist, dass du weiß holst, aber das ist deine sache)und wie stark swift in diesem feld ist, hat man ja bis jetzt gesehen.deswegen sind die 10-15 km die ich helfe durchaus in ordnung.
zur hansa-sache: du solltest halt auch mal richtig lesen. ich hab gesagt, dass ich keinen der gk-fahrer weglasse, die anderen 8 lasse ich bei flachetappen aber ganz normal weg.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:42 pm

I have no problem, it's just strange to see that your sprinter has won 3 of the 3 flat-stages and that you dare to tell everybody they should help you even more :geek:

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:44 pm

You know at sprints is much luck involved? With your experience, you should know it. And tell when i say to other teams they should help more?
I only say at a grandtour the Gk-Favo´s and Gk-Leader should work at the begin and then the Sprintteams do the work.
Is that wrong?
I have a lot of luck in the three stages, i take everytime my wheel, so i can win the three stages. i also can loose all sprints and would work nevertheless.
Today is get the mirjaqip victorious, you should not make a big error. That is at sprints not so clear. :!:

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Luck ? It isn't luck when you win all sprints !

Astana

Post by Astana » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 pm

the chance to win a sprint with the best sprinter is muuuuuch higher than ours, and when there are 7 guys, who are stronger than mine, the chance to win is no really good and you need very much luck for that.
and it's simple at a gt.the gc-favorites do as much work as it is necessary to keep yellow or to give them not too much time, so that they get yellow some stages later and if the stage-favorites want the stage win, they have to work and hold the gap close.so,no starting first, etc.

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:29 am

Astana wrote:the chance to win a sprint with the best sprinter is muuuuuch higher than ours, and when there are 7 guys, who are stronger than mine, the chance to win is no really good and you need very much luck for that.
and it's simple at a gt.the gc-favorites do as much work as it is necessary to keep yellow or to give them not too much time, so that they get yellow some stages later and if the stage-favorites want the stage win, they have to work and hold the gap close.so,no starting first, etc.
I see it today :lol:

We do not come to the same denominator!
But i know how to ride in the future ;)

Astana

Post by Astana » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:34 am

what do u see today?

You can ride how u want.but let me do the same, so don't call for the gc-favourites all the time!

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:08 am

Astana hat geschrieben:the chance to win a sprint with the best sprinter is muuuuuch higher than ours
That i see!!!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu :D

Astana

Post by Astana » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 am

but why today?today(=yesterday) was a final climb, no sprint?!

if u mean stage 5,where nopik wins: thats the luck, i meant, but there are some other guys who are able to win with luck. but i think 3 out of 4 sprints is not a bad percentage for u.so nopiks win doesn't mean anything

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Seriously guys, if you ride only to make a third place in the final general classment, you are not able to take a 550k team and work without reason in the peloton.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Great stage today :P

Ok, bad start. The great plan was to put Maksim in the probably-huge-breakaway. With his TT skill, he could become a dangerous GC contender in case they go through. Else, he can help later after a sieb. Sounds perfect. But Astana didn't agree with it and chased the first group.

The another group with 4 Rasmussen and 4 Pokes went away. And my waterboys were siebed. Grrr, looks like a shitday.
Bugatti decides to chase for... the intermediate or final sprint, I guess. A bit later, Hansa decides to chase for... a show of his great team (I'm still guessing :geek: ).
In the end, a hard race, not much Nopiks in front, but it went well, no major trouble.

Anyway... I go for the hard sieb at La Caquerelle, only a couple of climbers can keep the pace. Then Ivan makes the flat-down part, and everybody works together at the Col de Croix, for a 1' advantage at the top (and also after the downhill).
Meanwhile, Hansa's climber was siebed and he got caught by the group with Astana's 83b 65tt + 74b 84f guys. And Galliers leader, 77b 75tt or something like that.
Astana and Hansa work together. Well no, Hansa works FOR astana until after the last hill... And then astana's 84 flat comes into action and they catch the climbers quite easily. Dunno if everybody noticed that to beat Astana, we have to kill his classic, and preferably BEFORE killing our own lieutenants! Whatever.
They come back, Astana keeps riding, for the safety and because his leader is one of the fittest, I guess. In the sprint, Mirjaqip takes the good wheel and earns his 3rd victory in this TdF ! Amazing 8-)

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Funny and nervous stage.

A lot of idiots who don't understand a single thing about the race. I guess everyone takes their share in that, even me. Ok probably not me, that would be exagerated...

So, first at the little hill, a strong hansa/nopik sieb to isolate the 2 astana riders, but his middle mountain army and our poor work allowed him to come back with all the helpers.

Then Gd Colombier. Mirjaqip starts siebing at the first difficult km, astana keeps the pace with his 83, when ivan is siebed. Hoped to weaken him a bit there, should have worked but I never noticed the result of that :roll: doping is bad.
Mirjaqip siebs again, Ivan follows this time, so do 4 other climbers (hansa, hansateam, rasmu, libby). Mirjaqip rides the whole Col. Then downhill, everybody excepted libby works together (she's like almost 2' further behind the others in gc, so thats ok).
Next little hill, everybody works, even Libby. On that damn 7% km, Mirjaqip is siebed, fuck! Didnt really think about it... Anyway, I did not want to fight in order to spare some energy. But in the end I lost more by riding the whole final part on my own. And I also lost about 40" on everybody else (front and back). Stupid stupidity...
The other climbers kept going on, excepted Libby with her alibi-waiting :P
But the breakaway was never caught.

In the back, after the mirja-siebs, GMF (yellow) started to ride. Gallier and Astana joined as well, but first it was mostly GMF riding on his own, allowing astana to keep his classic fit as much as possible ("we will need him later"). In the end, of course everybody else was siebed and "we" became "I". Maybe that'll teach them a lesson. But I guess not, modern people don't seem to like to learn from their experiences anymore.

Later, pokemon also worked in the group with astana. To "defend his 10th place", since people were riding for place 5 in front. But the 5 people in front were all in front of poke anyway, not much to defend in that case. Maybe he didnt mean to use that word. According to SM, he was succesfull, because 1 climber lost 15" on pokemon in the end. That must have been the goal! Oh, and the "I dont wanna lose 5' everyday"... well get a real climber in that case... Anyway, as long as you dont lose more than your direct contenders, you don't actually lose anything... Logica.
As far as the "ppl riding for their 5th place" is concerned, I also strongly disagree. Sometimes, helping at point X allows you to get closer to a (slightly) possible win in the first place, and also allows you to create an opportunity in point Y that you wouldn't have had if you didnt do the first thing at point X. Get a clue, seriously.

This being said, fuck you all, and have a good night.

Bear

Post by Bear » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Seems to be a funny group here.

Astana

Post by Astana » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:16 am

NoPikouze wrote: Gallier and Astana joined as well, but first it was mostly GMF riding on his own, allowing astana to keep his classic fit as much as possible ("we will need him later"). In the end, of course everybody else was siebed and "we" became "I". Maybe that'll teach them a lesson. But I guess not, modern people don't seem to like to learn from their experiences anymore.
first i didn't think sundsberg will be siebed later and valls not, because valls was fighting for some km and sundsberg has done only a ffew downhill-km with steiger.and second, after that sieb i wanted to wait for him, because we worked together and i so want to go on with him.but poke rides the hole mountain, so sundsberg was very far behind, so i couldn't stop anymore.i thinks, gallier knows, that i didn't want to use.

i think i will lose very much time, the following stages and i never could get this time back at the tt, so hansa and nopik are now the teams to be beaten.i will be nice to see, how this 2 strong team, will fight.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

We are a nice field and Now he have 4 big favos, Hansa, Hansa-Team,Rasmussenbank, Nopik, i hope for some visitors the next mountain stages it will be a really nice fight this tour and I hope we have fun and I win this tour in the End :D
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Interesting stage...

My climbers started with 920 and 870 energy.

We eliminated the TT guys (astana and gallier, and GMF i guess but didnt check, he wasn't really a danger anyway).
Mirjaqip also took back 26" on the other climbers, excepted Rasmussen's guy.

Achieving this result after such a difficult start.... I think I cant complain about today 8-)
Problem is the 40" I lost as an asshole yesterday. Ok lets say 30" to be "safe"... With those, I'd be in yellow now !
Ok probably people with climbers don't ride the same way today in that case. But, well, it sounds appealing to believe I lost the Tour yesterday by "saving" some energy... :geek:

Other topic: falling a bit behind the other climbers in gc gave them a good reason to collaborate and help me. All the rest is fucking irrelevant nonsense.