Tour de France 9h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

cataracs

Re: Tour de France 9h

Post by cataracs » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Today's real conclusion : Boring race with the usual boring winner
SM rsf is not keeping 20 riders and a green number on the bank....some really needs points to fight for the green or red or whatever don't attack for money,you feel bored ? attack like i did with my climber ;)
FL it's Quaresma not my riders who drop the sprinters in the 5% ,i did 1km tempo with a killed83 and probably he made Alk's train a bit slow...so I HAVEN'T HELPED Alk or someone else with that

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm

cataracs wrote: FL it's Quaresma not my riders who drop the sprinters in the 5% ,i did 1km tempo with a killed83 and probably he made Alk's train a bit slow...so I HAVEN'T HELPED Alk or someone else with that
Yep, but you were in tempo after the 5. In front. Saw it.

And why the boring usual winner? We had 5 different winners from 5 different teams so far...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 am

I meant the morning winner in general not nly this tour....

Good traning for TEAM TAKA,all those oldies but only one malus :D

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:11 am

I meant the morning winner in general not nly this tour....

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 am

cataracs wrote:I meant the morning winner in general not nly this tour....

This post is so good, I need to quote it, otherwise somebody might miss it!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:53 am

Salas again...now it becomes BORING
somebody stop him pleas....

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 am

Again from Furpach wheel, Furpach is always launching... so it's easy for 88+ sprint to win
tomorrow another sprint, and another sprint launch by Furpach, I bet from 100m :P
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 am

Second Salas win (no in Green), second good sprint by Ollé Ollé. Could have almost made it. Hopefully, he will be even more lucky at least for one stage :). Anyway, I could not hope for more after beeing offline at the end, Hörnö's hanging would not have been necessary though.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 am

team fl wrote:Second Salas win (no in Green), second good sprint by Ollé Ollé. Could have almost made it. Hopefully, he will be even more lucky at least for one stage :). Anyway, I could not hope for more after beeing offline at the end, Hörnö's hanging would not have been necessary though.
Hörnö's hanging + tempo with settings almost made the group go through ;-) He might have been 2nd in the group as well in the end ;) But I prefer it that way of course. Salas is also willing to share some of his experience with that smiling dude behind him, as Jean anyway seems to think that 88 sprint will be enough for winning all the time.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Problem is that smiling during the final sprint is not really aerodynamic...

ONCE-Team

Post by ONCE-Team » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:27 pm

interesting stage today. first time that a escape came through :)
lucky winner was Bosio fom Carrera-Italia. he has the best sprint-value with 58 of te riders in that group .
hope there will be some chances for escapes in the next days.
Once-Team will try it in shurely ;)
AFDFCH

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 pm

The first tour week is over, now it's time for some more up and down. Well, tomorrow it's not that difficult yet, but still a stage for the climbers. So far, the Tour at 9h was interesting with lots of teams with different line-ups. During the first week, there were also only two teams that won two stages: Alkworld and CARRERA. The latter today in the first escape that made it to the finish line in front of the peloton/main group. Behind them, Team FL, TUTTIFRUTTI and Die Playboys could win a stage. The classements are still very open. This will change from tomorrow on and especially with the ITT on monday, when Wozniacki will probably take over yellow and maybe even keep it 'till Paris.

From now on, it will be difficult for the sprint teams to get their chance, although there are some stages left that could end with a sprint royal. Only Problem is the participation of Salas who will not be able to share success, i guess. But anyway, now is the time for climbers. As Team FL does not have any, we hope for Taverna to win the ITT and maybe some successful escapes? It will be interesting to see what happens in the mountains as there are lots of teams with good climbers and therefore lots of interests to work and not let a group get the stage wins. On the other hand, there will be the GC-fight among the hubers and hubers vs. climbers resp. vs. Shidt from Aix. So, Team FL is looking forward to week 2, although we need more sitter time then. Let's get it on.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:03 pm

fear i will be off like today on tomorrow's stage......
anyway i start hating this tour/group and probably will ignore the chat next days

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 am

Am I allowed to say that this group is really a shameless bunch of pussies, brainless crybabies and moralistic morons ?
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

team fl

Post by team fl » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:40 am

NoPikouze wrote:Am I allowed to say that this group is really a shameless bunch of pussies, brainless crybabies and moralistic morons ?

You are.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 pm

team fl wrote:
NoPikouze wrote:Am I allowed to say that this group is really a shameless bunch of pussies, brainless crybabies and moralistic morons ?
You are.
Really everybody seems to be generalizing here ;)
But back to the important stuff:
Finally I found an open internet cafe in Ibiza. If those guys here would get up a little earlier, I could have finished the race myself and poor Allrad wouldn't have to feel bad because of his PC problems. But there's no reason to as he seemed to have prepared the stage win perfectly fine. It's just that Quaresma seems not to be the luckiest guy in this Tour. Once lost because his manager didn't have the balls to attack (ok, wouldn't have worked out most likely anyway), once because the manager didn't see Taka being off and thus reacted wrongly and now with PC problems. We'll see how this will continue.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Alkworld wrote:
team fl wrote:
You are.

Trust me, it was on purpose :)
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 pm

NoPikouze wrote:
Alkworld wrote:
team fl wrote:
You are.
Trust me, it was on purpose :)
Without having seen today's race, I assume I know what you mean :D

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Today's race :
first kms evryone with a climber attacked..ABC chased for red or dunno what(stupid anyway)..then stoped cause taka wasn't helping...
back to the front group , more stupid than ABC's tempo ,big group with 2 good classics SM of course without a puller and Tutti who had the best chances there but he prefere starting tomorrow with 1000 energie :lol: ,Alk/allrad killed the group ? he said more chances in the back...anyway stupid group no chance...Dieplaybyos with 2 pullers there attack followed by ONCE and furpach a new group ! a better one worked together but allrad controled the gap in the back but alone so he stoped, where ? 10-15km before an 8%, hihi i don't see which km it was just that big red 8 so my favorite thing in RSF "beeing alone in tempo",a farmer trick after the 8 , taka in front with 5 riders,Aix 2,the others 1or some with 2 , strange ? bad ? NOT AT ALL ,Wozniacki who started with 886 energie(the wrong off setting the stage before..)had 2 helpers,stanne no one Vs 1)Bianchi as a helper so he lose enrgie then he won't sieb Woz that much+Schidt with only 1 help 2)Bianchi dosen't help Schidt then both lose enrgie Schidt won't be that strong than my huber 3)Schidt as a helper...impossible/ the other teams with 2 riders the same thing / with 1 climber.....so of course it's not bad it's great !
the final : after 40km of chasing ,all the pelOton got me+escape , 40km of +energie for me so still good , the hill start ,allrad's pc problem or whatever started...he was pulling Schidt grrr...Quaresma not hanging on someone...km197 an 10% Lewandowski(ATB) attacked followed by Saidov(Zahna) the good one ,Aix pfff waited for the next 8% with his88berg but impossible even with a second 8%, with +1sprint skill Zahna won
the stage result :
1-Nikita Saidov (RV Zahna)
2-Jakub Lewandowski ( TEAM ABC-POLSAT)
3-Jules Bianchi (Aixteam)
4-Daniele DiRoma (CARRERA-ITALIA)
5-Monte Christo (Ill Racing)

the G.C Classment now :
1-Caroline Wozniacki (TEAM TAKA) 00.00.00
2-Franck Souris (Secret Team) 00.00.09"
3-Mads Schidt (Aixteam) 00.00.13"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow a nice stage too, GC fight ? maybe but with a passive Aix and a stupid Secret....
a stage win for Taka ? looks good but with that yellow shirt in the team hmm....
The Great Ape will ride with us tomorrow ,cooooooooooool :P

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:44 pm

It was impossible for me to have a nice week on RSF. I'm so sorry for all those days off, but from now, I might be online (at least, I hope).

The Gc fight will be nice even if taka is already getting on my nerves ...
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 am

I haven't seen yesterday's stage, but it must have been a very poor performance by Alkworld's opponents, especially TAKA. Anyway, it makes the GC fight much more interesting, so in general I support it. Butn not Unsinn's the 42th place of course. 8-). After today's ITT, I will present a short summary about the first part of the Tour.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:16 am

Summary of the first part TdF 9h:

During the first part of the Tour de France until the first break, the teams and riders had to pass 10 stages. 3 of them, incl. the Prologue, were in Belgium, the rest in France and partly in Switzerland. In this 10 stages, there were 8 different stages winners out of 6 different teams. Leading team so far is Alkworld with 3 stage wins, of which Salas won two. Together with Taverna who also won 2 stages (the Prologue and Stage 9, today's ITT) they are leading this statistic. Going a bit more into details, we had so far two wins in a sprint royal, one seperated sprint for Salas, one classic rider and two mountain rider victories as well as one succesful escape won by Bosio.

Of course the winner of the Prologue, Gaudenz Taverna, was the first rider in yellow. Unfortunately he lost it already after the second stage to Illya Kljujew because of 4 seconds. Kljujew then defended the leader's jersey until the first mountain stage, where Carline Wozniacki took it over and lost it immeditaly to Ricardo Quaresma the stage afterwards. Anyway, today Wozniacki could gain it back in the ITT and will, most probably, not give it away for a longer time, although having Shidt as biggest threat lurking onla 1:14 behind him. So far, the teams with the ambitions for the GC victory, mainly TEAM TAKA and Aixteam, have not been very sovereign. Maybe this will change after the break tomorrow. Otherwise, Alkworld with his climbing duo Picasso and Quaresma will use every mistake to gain valuable seconds for sure, although having the disadvantage of another long ITT at the end of the Tour.

I don't want to write much about the other classements as they are not that interesting anymore. Lewandowski is leading the mountain classement by far, as well as Kapovnik is wearing the white jersey of the best youth rider. So much about the first part of the TdF at 9h, now the statistics:

Stage wins by riders:

2 - Benito Salas (Alkworld)
2 - Gaudenz Taverna (Team FL)
1 - Daniele DiRoma (CARRERA-ITALIA)
1 - Nils Ove Grundtvik (Die Playboys)
1 - Ricardo Quaresma (Alkworld)
1 - Paolino Superchi (TUTTIFRUTTI)
1 - Marco Bosio (CARRERA-ITALIA)
1 - Nikita Saidov (RV Zahna)

Stage wins by teams:

3 - Alkworld
2 - CARRERA-ITALIA
2 - Team FL
1 - Die Playboys
1 - RV Zahna
1 - TUTTIFRUTTI

Days in yellow:

6 - Illya Kljujew (RV Zahna)
2 - Caroline Wozniacki (TEAM TAKA, who won it back today)
1 - Ricardo Quaresma (Alkworld)
1 - Gaudenz Taverna (Team FL)

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 am

Well, happy of the TT, Kapovnik in white with 3 min 10 advantage, the problem is that TAKA or Aix will probably pull Berbecali in the Pyrénées, I hope that Kapovnik will get +1 mountain at the next training...

Stage after tomorrw (rest day) is for Quaresma Again I think
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 pm

team fl wrote:Summary of the first part TdF 9h:

today Wozniacki could gain it back in the ITT and will, most probably, not give it away for a longer time, although having Shidt as biggest threat lurking onla 1:14 behind him.
Her it's her ;)
plus it's not Lewandowski with the mountain jersey it's Blaszczykowski

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 pm

cataracs wrote:
team fl wrote:Summary of the first part TdF 9h:

today Wozniacki could gain it back in the ITT and will, most probably, not give it away for a longer time, although having Shidt as biggest threat lurking onla 1:14 behind him.
Her it's her ;)
plus it's not Lewandowski with the mountain jersey it's Blaszczykowski
It's the men's race, so he's a he, even if he has a girly name (well, he rides in a girly team. hihi).

And who cares about the name of the leader in the mountain classement. It's a polish guy that rides for ABC.