Tour de France 9h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

team fl

Re: Tour de France 9h

Post by team fl » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 am

Puh, this will be a difficult peloton. 19 Teams until now, incl. Alkworld, Aixteam, ABC-Polsat (with LeMounier... so not even the stages for Taverna are fixed), Furpach, ONCE, TUTTIFRUTTI, RV ZAHNA f.k.a. Alster-Wasser, some sprint teams, TEAM TAKA, etc, incl. lots of new teams. I see some huge financial problems arising :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:30 am

team fl wrote:Puh, this will be a difficult peloton. 19 Teams until now, incl. Alkworld, Aixteam, ABC-Polsat (with LeMounier... so not even the stages for Taverna are fixed), Furpach, ONCE, TUTTIFRUTTI, RV ZAHNA f.k.a. Alster-Wasser, some sprint teams, TEAM TAKA, etc, incl. lots of new teams. I see some huge financial problems arising :)
Latest quote from the chat:
Alkworld<08:28>: let's all burn money :-)
CARRERA-ITALIA<08:27>: 20 team

team fl

Post by team fl » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 am

Alkworld wrote:
team fl wrote:Puh, this will be a difficult peloton. 19 Teams until now, incl. Alkworld, Aixteam, ABC-Polsat (with LeMounier... so not even the stages for Taverna are fixed), Furpach, ONCE, TUTTIFRUTTI, RV ZAHNA f.k.a. Alster-Wasser, some sprint teams, TEAM TAKA, etc, incl. lots of new teams. I see some huge financial problems arising :)
Latest quote from the chat:
Alkworld<08:28>: let's all burn money :-)
CARRERA-ITALIA<08:27>: 20 team

LeMounier does not particiapte! Taverna ftw! 8-)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:39 am

Mmh, not bad

5 D1 teams: GOOD
1 D2 teams: Embarrassing, good thing I'm D3 from tomorrow, don't want to be part of such a sucky division.
2 D3 teams: Fairly bad too.

But the 5 D1 teams is very good IMO.

Climbers: LOTS.
Sprinters: Laughable. Long live Playboys! Ok, maybe I haven't looked at the profiles well enough, but too me it seemed to be an ok Tour for sprinters? Why so few?
GC Guys: Strong as expected, Taka vs Aix vs climbers hordes. Alk, Ile, Tutti etc. Plus Secret Team and Audi, but for me they lack experience. And are weaker than Takas stupid women.
Classics: Strong

Good group overall, even if the D2-2-4 teams are missing.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:20 pm

just saw that Aix has 1000 races more than me , but heard that he is the worst player with more than 1000 races , he is bad in general , so relax Taka Aix pff :P
Salas ? i fear he will end his career after this tour :( (shocked by winning 0 stages...)

Team ABC-Polsat

Post by Team ABC-Polsat » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:57 pm

cataracs wrote:just saw that Aix has 1000 races more than me , but heard that he is the worst player with more than 1000 races , he is bad in general , so relax Taka Aix pff :P
Salas ? i fear he will end his career after this tour :( (shocked by winning 0 stages...)
you are not better with your second hand riders ;)

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:16 pm

ok Taka is announcing war

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 pm

cataracs wrote:Quresma favo with the best sprint, but seeing you in the groupe is sad
Don't get distracted by Friday's race (the one with 4-6-4 at the end), nobody could do much against Quaresma there (better block maybe), today was a day for classics, if someone blocks for them (you did that, as far as I remember). Then it's a lottery with best chances for Xaver Unsinn, who unfortunately chose the wrong wheel on the last km. Keep in mind that all mountain riders who attacked at the 6 didn't get far and were caught again by Rus and his followers. Quaresma might have gotten 2s more at the 6, if he's very lucky and lose 1s less on the 3, but then would most likely still get caught.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:55 pm

ok ok but i hate riding alone all the stages and evryone attack....

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:49 pm

easy win for Die playboys today, tomorrow will be interesting...
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Puh, finally I have some time to write something in here. First things first, Taverna won the prologue! Weeee! 8-)

First stage then was the first fight for the mountain jersey against Team FL riding to defend yellow, which did not work out in the end by 4 secs only. Around 80 km before the finish line, the stage hunters joined too. In the end, and Alkworld is right with that, the chances were very good for Unsinn. But as he was on the wrong wheel (should have been hanging on Rus), he missed the crucial attack at the last km. So, to answer TAKA's question in the fairness vote, I was also riding for that.

Today, I thought I would be online. But due to a changed schedule yesterday evening, I had other things to do. So I tried to do at least some settings via the C4F App. No good idea. The App is good in things beside a race, but during the race, you get crazy because you have no overview whatsoever whats going on. Anyway, I apologise for not being on the most time and sprinting at the end (this worked. hihi).

About the favorite check (late but still 18 stages to go):

General classement:

***** Caroline Wozniacki (TEAM TAKA)
**** Mads Shidt (Aixteam)
*** Another Huber
** Another Climber
* A surprise rider

Points classement:

*** Benito Salas (Alkworld)
** Nils Ove Grundtvik (Die Playboys
* another rider

Mountain classement:

*** Lukasz Blazikowski (Team ABC-Polsat)
** A climber
* Another rider

Youth classement:

*** Ondrej Kapovnik (SM Team)
** Jiji Berbecali (Team Nokia)
* a surprise rider

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 am

was wating for FL :D
but Salas ? not easy with this field/new Int Sprint points ?

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:53 am

cataracs wrote:was wating for FL :D
but Salas ? not easy with this field/new Int Sprint points ?
Salas with mountain skill of 68 will be the one sprinter that can keep up the longest and thus will be able to get also points from intermediary sprints during mountain stages. Besides all the stages that can be won by him. So yes, I think on paper, it looks best for Salas to get the points jersey.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:46 am

FL fighting again, as usual!

And Playboys trying everything to lose as much money as possible.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:25 am

Of course fighting! Grrr...

We have four different stage winners, so far. Looks good. Although Unsinn missed it twice now to hang on the right rider. Today only seconds made it impossible, hanging Unsinn on Diaz too late. Anyway, If TAKA would have been online, there would not have been any chance for that anyway. In the GC nothing big chances, Zahna's rider still in yellow. ABC's polish BVB clone still in the mountain jersey, Superchi now in Green after his stage win.

Tomorrow will be another sprint stage. Alkworld vs. the rest, mainly Playboys. Ironically, Playboys seems only to expect help by nobody else than Alkworld. Good basis for another funny stage.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Well, I see you're making friends anyway, I already know what will be next, you'll ask me to sit and take care of it :D I'm in good shape, feel in top form, I'm rrrrready!

Race.... TAKA off and nobody realized it... the ape in the spec chat in the last Km... Alk around there too. Brr. Think nobody really realized it actually... so everything looked strange. But excellent deal for Salas in the points classification. Ok, excellent..., just a few points actually. Still better than 0. Aix and FL missing the attack, hihi, that was funny. And Aix attack from the group behind? Over the first group with all following and not escaping, hihi. Ok ok, I usually do worse

More seriously to the Playboys discussion. Money? Top 20 his goal and "realistic". Not really. Possible, lots if possible, luck and all. But here that was really really a long shot. And even if he manages and gets 15k.... long term he's actually hurting himself. When in doubt, he'll simply get less help from others he hurt with this action. An attack with playboys? Oh, he chased me for place 20, ok, he's not going in the escape without me... Chase. Sprint, outsider... mmh, no, not helping him, he chased me for 15k... I have a guy in front that will do top 5, in the back one that does it too... of course both and maybe 2 top ten, but.. well, let him do it alone now... a la limite I ride in front. So long term this kind of riding can cost Playboys lots of money IMO. Once ok, seems clear he just completely misjudged the situation... but repeated "money" actoins that have 1% chance of succeeding.... Guaranteed payback sooner or later. And absolutely justified too... if he insists on riding for a small chance like that in a situation like that.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Robyklebt wrote:More seriously to the Playboys discussion. Money? Top 20 his goal and "realistic". Not really. Possible, lots if possible, luck and all. But here that was really really a long shot. And even if he manages and gets 15k.... long term he's actually hurting himself. When in doubt, he'll simply get less help from others he hurt with this action. An attack with playboys? Oh, he chased me for place 20, ok, he's not going in the escape without me... Chase. Sprint, outsider... mmh, no, not helping him, he chased me for 15k... I have a guy in front that will do top 5, in the back one that does it too... of course both and maybe 2 top ten, but.. well, let him do it alone now... a la limite I ride in front. So long term this kind of riding can cost Playboys lots of money IMO. Once ok, seems clear he just completely misjudged the situation... but repeated "money" actoins that have 1% chance of succeeding.... Guaranteed payback sooner or later. And absolutely justified too... if he insists on riding for a small chance like that in a situation like that.
Could not have written it better. Well, actually I could, but I don't want to and that would be redundant anyway. So thanks for this Robylysis.

And yes, I need a sitter. Not tomorrow, but during other stages. I will contact you and give you a set of insults. Although I know you're and expert yourself.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm

No you couldn't.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Yes, I could.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Bad day very bad day a taka day....
was going to....grrr...,tried a farmer trick on the 9 with a big sieb after kepp just the climbers+a strong Rus...don't know what happend when i saw the profile it was km 164..,ok i cant stop now hope i'll try it again on the next 6% but playboy riding like an idiot and yes an idiot but a km before same thing happend again, this time worse no more net :( till the race end...
prepared for a Stanne-Woz-Rus attack on km190(followed bt not by all maybe no Aix) grrr...
Important thing i haven't lost time in the gc or team ranking...
just saw on the chat SM,Alk...were talking to me when i'm off hihi....but really strange no body realized that taka was off very strange :shock:
but a 74-82 winning :?: looks a bit like a bad field....pah without Taka of course it is :P

@FL: of course you couldn't,the ape is always right.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:39 pm

cataracs wrote:@FL: of course you couldn't,the ape is always right.
bootlicker! but as far as you are never right... 8-)

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:56 am

cataracs wrote:Bad day very bad day a taka day....
was going to....grrr...,tried a farmer trick on the 9 with a big sieb after kepp just the climbers+a strong Rus...don't know what happend when i saw the profile it was km 164..,ok i cant stop now hope i'll try it again on the next 6% but playboy riding like an idiot and yes an idiot but a km before same thing happend again, this time worse no more net :( till the race end...
prepared for a Stanne-Woz-Rus attack on km190(followed bt not by all maybe no Aix) grrr...
Important thing i haven't lost time in the gc or team ranking...
just saw on the chat SM,Alk...were talking to me when i'm off hihi....but really strange no body realized that taka was off very strange :shock:
but a 74-82 winning :?: looks a bit like a bad field....pah without Taka of course it is :P

@FL: of course you couldn't,the ape is always right.
And that was really a surprising end. I only noticed after the last km that you were gone ;-) Another unfortunate event was Aix' attack at -3 which couldn't get away with Picasso in tempo, but Quaresma following and thus losing 80 important energy points :(. I should have noticed by then, that you're not there with Rus not hanging anywhere ;) Actually the triple attack might not have gotten far, as Picasso was in tempo there, but I might have hung in a good wheel as well then ...
Conclusion: It can only get better now!

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Yes you can: First Salas victory today. One of many? Next chance tomorrow, together with the sprinters, most probably. In the end of today's stage it showed that Quaresma's split was too strong for the sprinters as there was no chance to get back. Rest is history. Green is still worn by Superchi though. Yellow did also not change, as well as Red and White. For Team FL, Unsinn and Benni reached two top10-placements, enough, to keep the financial balance.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Today's conclusion: Quaresma is a beast!
Didn't think he could get rid of all sprinters, who all should have been close to 1000 energy and all having decent form right now. The rest then was standard procedure, although it could even have been a little closer with all available flat power immediately chasing, but that's not easy to organize and not everyone is dedicating all their power for goals that are hard to reach (e.g. Shera not going back for an average sprinter is understandable). Until now we have a streak of five stages and five different winners. Let's see how long this will continue.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Alkworld wrote:Today's conclusion: Quaresma is a beast!
Didn't think he could get rid of all sprinters, who all should have been close to 1000 energy and all having decent form right now. The rest then was standard procedure, although it could even have been a little closer with all available flat power immediately chasing, but that's not easy to organize and not everyone is dedicating all their power for goals that are hard to reach (e.g. Shera not going back for an average sprinter is understandable). Until now we have a streak of five stages and five different winners. Let's see how long this will continue.
A 87/64 is fucking strong on a 5/6 % km ^^
So you can win also stage 12 ^^
Yes today I rode for the money, after losing 50k in the 3 firsts stages, to get 77k today is good, really hard to beat Salas with Blazej, I was looking for the sprints of my classics and Kapovnik...

Good luck for tomorrow, we will have an escape without fight for red, that's good :)
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts