Jura 10am

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Alkworld

Jura 10am

Post by Alkworld » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 pm

The tour is already 50% over, but it still deserves a race thread. Today the little ape surprised at least me with his very early double attack. I was actually not following the race at that time, so the two could gain a lot of time on the first (and second?) km after the attack. As it became pretty close in the end with Shamshi just getting yellow by 4s, the race stays open, at least for Gabriel ;-)

Gera

Re: Jura 10am

Post by Gera » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Yeah ... Internetausfall den ganzen Tag auf Arbeit :-/

Mal sehen ob ich morgen dabeisein kann ... grrr ... zumindest hab ich mal für morgen Helfer eingestellt^^
RSV Gera (ehemals Hansa-Team)

Derrick Reynolds - Romandie/Dauphine/Tour de France/Anden/Emilia - Winner 2009 / 2. Giro + 2. Vuelta 2009

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Yep, you missed at least one km, actually 2, just checked. without that you get me, easy. Happy like that. Ok, tomorrow Shamshi will not even suffer, he'll just lose time, but who cares, got a win, like that.

But have to say that after the missed 2 km you rode perfectly. Without much help, actually thought others would help a bit more, would have been normal too for the stage, and maybe for the GC, but ok, not many people had riders to spare. Happy anyway. SHAMSHI! Tomorrow yellow, but well... hihi.. Tour favorite after today even more GAbriel then before I think, we'll see what I can do with Fahrny, but not that optimistic.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Grrr..

Nothing to do today. Morning couldn't reach RSF... grr, tried but didn't work, so no help, hoped to have them in, wasn't the cae, then came on late. So the only help I had in was Olteanu for Wei... great. Or no, another one too, but none of the climbers... 880 when I came on for Fahrny, nothing to do. But ok, that's the way it is, don't think could have done much better anyway. Fahrny with his reg wasn't going to follow anybody anyway. Attack yesterday killed my chances for today, but ok with me. As expected, not much danger for Alk in the GC anymore, was lucky that he was in his cannibal mode and brought me back into the race for second....second or third attack, didn't keep count, so Aix, Mathe and co were all back with Fahrny in the end. Who barely stayed over reg. But worth it for Shamshis win yesterday.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:32 pm

The manipulation of the other's internet connection seems to work really well here for Gabriel. Yesterday we kicked out Hansa that way, today two more opponents. The two minutes ahead for Gabriel should still be defendable for a dead Alkworld team. But: Tomorrow I'll have more riders with 1000 energy than today :-)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 pm

No, in my case the loss of energy didn't really change much I think. I wouldn't have risked following Gabriel anyway, no matter the energy. And ok, how much energy difference it made having no helpers, don't know.. Mmh, Wei hat 920, Fahrny 880, so probably 50 or so points, mmh, maybe 60, if Fahrny had 2, Irrelevant.

What I would have tried is put people in escapes, but doubt it would have really worked. Don't think in the end result me being off changed anything today, I just would have had a bit more fun.

Ah, and connection problems only in the morning, then I came home late, which wasn't planned.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Great race by Alk, he got very little help during the 3 days really. Ok BMC for some reason liked to make tempo, otherwise? Ruhrradler today, for the rest Alk had to do it alone. Managed very well and even had the guts to "kill" Arbenz yesterday. Today at times he seemed a bit nervous, but in the end had no problems. Great attack by Mathe, great guts.. cool. But didn't really have a chance, final climb too hard. So Ruhr won, deserved too.
Apes happy with the Tour, best Juratour I rode, was fun, unlike the last years when it often was a fairly sterile waiting game, this year we had a cool attacking tour. Result, 1 stage with Shamshi, yeah, Omar third, ok, well, needed the points, no sense in risking it all, would have if the opportunity would have presented itself, never really did. But ok.. think could have gotten second place if I had rode for Fahrny 3 days, meaning no stage for Urganov, but pff, boring, so third ok. Mattarozzi mountain jersey, bbrr, is that a boring thing to do, don't think I'll do that again. Happy with the result and the tour... the morning is not as bad as he's always made to be! (Well, if we afternoon and early evening people visit at least :lol: )

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Mattarozzi mountain jersey, bbrr, is that a boring thing to do, don't think I'll do that again.
So now you ride for points jersey again? ;) :lol:
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:26 pm

GRRRRR

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm

I also really liked this race, and not only because Gabriel won the tour. Some of my bad fears came true pretty early with the ape's double attack. Only more competitors joining this attack would have been even worse. Yesterday was surprisingly calm, but I guess everybody was only recovering and resting for today's attacks. Or in some way not able to join the race because of real life. A bigger attack today, I maybe also couldn't have defended as my team was already pretty wasted on today's start. But then someone else like Gude Laune or Ruhrradler might have taken over more. But anyway, it was good the way it was, and what would have or could have happened otherwise is nothing else but speculation.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:05 pm

yeah was a nice, no not nice at all gk10 for SChrödinger and nothing won here, worst stage race this year for me
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points