Tour de France, 20h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Blaue Quellen

Tour de France, 20h

Post by Blaue Quellen » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 am

This year will see the return of the waterteam to France.

I know I'll miss some stages unless I find a decent sitter, but it will still be worth the fun.

Lineup by now:

1: Thorsten Silvetta
2: Steve Lelong
3: Gianluca Rivella
4: Charli Carotti
5: Jonathan Windheck
6: Artur Fanta
7: Roman Neubauer
8: Werner Roller
9: Lukas Schmidt

Only one sprinter, and we'll see how Thorsten will do on his own.
Aim: green jersey
Nothing is true, and everything is permitted!

Chense

Re: Tour de France, 20h

Post by Chense » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:11 pm

So something from me as i am starting here at my first Grand Tour:
First my Lineup:

1. Karl Falterhöcker: 77-80 57 Sprint - The man for stagewins and the second gc captain
2. Daniel Exenberger: 84-56-78 - The GC captain hoping for a top 10 spot
3. Andrej Fructose: 72-79-61 - The last helper for the both captains
4 and 5. Josef and Nicolas Schadler 60-78/76-79 - The both young guns from Liechtenstein riding their first stagerace
6. Stefano Valbuente: 51-87-70 - The man for the flat kilometres
7. Robert Jallus: 49-83 67 Sprint - A man for flat stages and gaining some money in mass sprints
8. Sami Litmanen: 50-81 - A pure helper nature
9. Batman binSuparman: 48-70-81 - The young gun from indonesia trying to be like a hero ;)

And something about the first stage:

In the beginning a group of 4 riders attacked gaining a maximum of 12:30 advantage - The only one to ride in the field for the first 170km was me myself and i so i controlled the group and with around 15km to go and 2:30 advantage i decided to attack with Valbuente and Falterhöcker which in the end succeeded by Falterhöcker winning the stage and all jerseys except the white for the team today.
We are very proud about his appeareance and hope he continues like that.
Our GC Captain lost 40 seconds on Falterhöcker which means he lost between 0 and 8 seconds on the other mountainers.

We wish all teams a nice Tour de France

Chense

Post by Chense » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm

And Falter wins again - On the 4th stage with the pretty steep 10-4 finish it was a controlled race until the last 15km were some attacks happened which all were regained right before the last mountain. On the 10 Falter was siebed behind 4 sec behind the best mountainers which he could make up to 1 second advantage to the finish.
So we got our second stagewin at a GT with Falter also leading green and red jersey right now.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 pm

please continue like that, don't write, i'm actually not interested in the least in your tdf. probably don't even know anybody. uuuu, chense a little bit, ahh bq too, he's the guy who has sprinters, kind of remember him. but still not interested, so please don't write anything here. thanks.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Chense

Post by Chense » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Well but i have to write again:

Yesterday Falter gained his 3rd stagewin in this tour even if the most people have not liked that as I was offline for the first 190km unfortunetaly.

Today Falter gained the Intermediate Sprint and so he won some points for the green jersey there. In the end Jallus surprised all by finishing on 3rd place with 68 sprint - The win went to Rhinos Sprinter.

Tomorrow I will not able to be there and I haven´t found a sitter until now so maybe the fight for green will get really interesting in the end.

Chense

Post by Chense » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Falter on the run!

As the field was not very concentrated around km 140 I decided to go for an attack with the Schadler Brothers - As the tempo was not really going up the next km I decided to send Fructose and Falter along. Gaining a maximum advantage of nearly 3 min Falter was able to save nearly a minute in the end.

So he got his 4th stage victory during this tour and leads the green jersey by 22 points.

Our special thanks goes to his 3 helpers whom worked so hard they just will get 1000 of power for the next stage (rest day between) but also not more than that.