National Championships

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

iBanesto

National Championships

Post by iBanesto » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 am

No thread yet? France just started, first big highlight of the day. Peru also looks interesting right now.

iBanesto

Re: National Championships

Post by iBanesto » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:17 am

Danmark, 50 to go, also set for an nice finale with a group of nine in front.

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 pm

First time there was an (online) team in Vanuatu with more riders than me. I was happy to have an opponent. With some experience and a little bit more flat skill for his riders, he will become a serious danger. Anyway, i won again. However, i like that win much more than most of that before. :)
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

wanted to see that one actually, but took some offline time.....
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Italy quite interesting, a bit surprised not more people went in the group, nobody with a team really had a 'winner' of the onliners, so nobody with really good reasons to ride in the back. counter-attack, yes, a second group would have been dangerous maybe.. but everybody just seemed to want that somebody works in the back, although nobody had clear reasons to. So finally the group arrives, Alighieri there, which i didn't expect, but nice for me.. ok. then marks has to go off, lets himself fall, only 3... cantal attacks in the hill, so he eliminated himself... but the +3 on the second to last km was the problem anyway. can alighieri follow raggi.... no the answer, so raggi wins, bah.

but a fairly good italian championship in general, better if behind a second group is opened imo, but ok like that too.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!