Old mans race Cimurri 11

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Old mans race Cimurri 11

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Bah, stupid stupid stupid stupid times. On a saturday no 15h? Hey, leso, remember last year, on saturday the afternoon was always near the top!!!

But ok, fitting maybe.

So the ape starts at 11, took some old Klebt riders.

1 Thomas Guggisberg: Had to retire to early, so get's to start in old man's races, all of them if he wants.
2 Clemens Gygax: The former gardener is here to show his son how to make the most out of limited skills, now that his sons skills are fairly limited too.
3 Ferdinand Gygax: Wants to beat his father, and thinks that no salarly is fiscally for races like this is fiscally irresponsible
4 Josef Jammerlappen: One of the 3 founding members of the team, of course will be there. Will wear "we'll never forget you Köbi" socks, since
5 Octavian Margineantu: Represents the Romanians in the team. Will be responsible for the proper implementation of the rotational static leadership system.
6 Emil Roesti: Is here in case Ariostea starts too. Ari loves him, never forgave Klebt that he let him retire, so a group with Roesti would have chances in an Ari group. Unfortunately he insists on cooking the team a meal after the race
7 Johannes Rotzellipse: Flew in from Hollywood, so we are able to start with the best sprinter of all times. He was very relieved to find out that the ape and not the loser Robyklebt will be the manager for this race
8 Vittorio Vittoria: Represents the Italians. Here to finally get his victory
9 Xue Qiang: Will represent China, won the table tennis match against Pugachov, so he will represent Russia too, and has to fly to Italy with Aeroflot.

Felix Sitzmann wanted to start too, but being from Zürich we wouldn't allow it.

Hope to ride against Radler... of course for that 15h would have been better
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

ariostea

Re: Old mans race Cimurri 11

Post by ariostea » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:10 pm

1 Kralju Kralev
2 Paulo Burtalo
3 Toni Storaro
4 Lassalle Duclos
5 Jala Bert
6 Gianni Fruscianti
7 Francesco Scora
8 Atanas Kracholev
9 Alberto Serrer

had some hard decissions to make, especially leaving Debenedetti, Lenoit and Balleroni out of the line up hurts.

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:20 pm

I will ride 11 o´clock too! (Have to check if everything is working fine ;) )

Don´t know which rider...i think no Pantani and other climbers. A race for climbers will comming soon, so they are not necessary for saturday.

ariostea

Post by ariostea » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 pm

i knew Pantani won´t show up, when i line up Jala Bert. ;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 pm

My problem as well is that Buhmann made me kill half of my riders.... can't resurrect them all of the sudden.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Ok, even if I am not in that field normally, I like the guys that are racing here, so i will join.

The profil I will watch when the race starts, for the lineup, that does not matter. This is the first race like that, so i do not chose by terrain, I can do that at future races. Just who deserves it, and those riders are:

Andrus Veerpalu
Lionel Terray
Olafur Stefansson
Kari Ylianttila
Einar Holmgeirsson
Toni Lamprecht
Eldar Rönning
Odd-Björn Hjelmeset
Theo Bos

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 pm

No Jimenez???? What a scandal.

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Yes, because Jimenez retired before the retired riders have been saved.

HeidfeldFanclub

Post by HeidfeldFanclub » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Skandal, can't ride with E'Bola cause some stupid team bought him after I had to sold him with 33...

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm

if he left your team with 33 you are not able to ride with him even if nobody bought him
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:05 pm

ariostea wrote:1 Kralju Kralev
2 Paulo Burtalo
3 Toni Storaro
4 Lassalle Duclos
5 Jala Bert
6 Gianni Fruscianti
7 Francesco Scora
8 Atanas Kracholev
9 Alberto Serrer

had some hard decissions to make, especially leaving Debenedetti, Lenoit and Balleroni out of the line up hurts.
Hmm, Trueba vs Kralev would sound interesting, but Serrer still 68-86 and Trueba 65 against Kralev 66. But I think Trueba anyway has to show up tomorrow. Line-up might be the following:
1 Esteban Trueba
2 Epifanio DeLosSantos
3 Victor Jara
4 Joaquim Tiradentes
5 Cristobal Bolivar
6 Gilberto Gil
7 Diego Morales
8 Manuel Belgrano
9 Alberto Granados

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:42 pm

HeidfeldFanclub wrote:Skandal, can't ride with E'Bola cause some stupid team bought him after I had to sold him with 33...
Because stupid HeidfeldFanclub sold him with 33.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm

had some hard decissions to make, especially leaving Debenedetti, Lenoit and Balleroni out of the line up hurts.[/quote]
Hmm, Trueba vs Kralev would sound interesting, but Serrer still 68-86 and Trueba 65 against Kralev 66. But I think Trueba anyway has to show up tomorrow. Line-up might be the following:

1 Esteban Trueba
2 Epifanio DeLosSantos
3 Victor Jara
4 Joaquim Tiradentes
5 Cristobal Bolivar
6 Gilberto Gil
7 Diego Morales
8 Manuel Belgrano
9 Alberto Granados[/quote]

Love this! go Trueba go!
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Pirkio wrote:Love this! go Trueba go!
Tomorrow you can also see his famous predecessor, the great Kralju Kralev. And even some older riders, I even haven't seen in my RSF career. Unfortunately Elia Rigotto, the mother of all hill sprinters, hasn't signed in yet.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Look Alk you know-nothing, good for nothing, creator of rumours and bullshiter. Rigotto was ok, but he was certainly not the mother of all hill sprinters. The first hill sprinter, the mother of hill sprinters if you want, but using this expression might actually confuse him, was J-Ro and nobody fucking else. While Rigotto was still happily training sprint, sucking his thumb, whining about siebs and whatever else he used to do, J-Ro, YES; J-the man motherfucking RO, J-Ro in shirt, first hill sprinter, best hill sprinter, best sprinter generally, dominator of sprints was already a, yes, hill sprinter. J-Ro, the one and only.

Fuck you!

Edgar Schmalztorus

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Is it possible to know how do we take part of the race ? Because Buhmann explained it only in German .. :|
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

iBanesto

Post by iBanesto » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 am

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Thank you very much , now it is working ..
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!