Sheik Tour 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

NoPikouze

Re: Sheik Tour 15h

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Exactly

But let's blame the designer, that swiss alcoholist!
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Kajutschka

Post by Kajutschka » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Praise Flake for this great tour! :)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Er ist doch nicht auszurechnen.. .Form und weil der Zufall reinspielt. Kann sein dass du als klar stärkster, 96 gegen einen 90er bei 50 verlierst. minim schlechtere Form und -6 Zufall... kann alles passieren. Aber das muss man halt ignorieren. Meine erste Chaserechnung wohl falsch übrigens. 93 ca er, du 105,3, 106,5 er.. also 1,2, das gleicht wohl der Kraftunterschied nicht aus. Dann er FAvorit. Ich wäre trotzdem an ihn weil ich es meistens im Nachhinein ausrechne... und das Gefühl sagt mir dass der reicht, was hier wohl rein von den Zahlen her falsch ist. Und ok, du kennst dein Form, evtl ja die mies, keine Ahnung, die kennen wir nicht, gehe einfach immer von gleicher Form aus. Aber wenn du das Gefühl hattest Hargi geht (ich hatte es nicht...) dann wäre es für mich keine Frage gewesen dass ich an Hargi gehe.. .92 mit Anzieher reicht doch. Und wenn nicht, siehe was Marzahn sagt, dann hast sein Hinterrad nächstes Mal wohl. Weil er grün will und dann nicht an dir hängen wird.

Aber nach FAlke wird eh conti gewinnen, gut.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Marzahns fairnessvote:
Prebois or Iatiknu? who will you nominate?
Mmh, maybe Fokke?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Kajutschka

Post by Kajutschka » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Die Tour zeigt wiedermal wie sau blöd ich doch bin. Gibts doch gar nicht wie hier alles falsch mach was man nur falsch machen kann ey :(

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Kajutschka wrote:Die Tour zeigt wiedermal wie sau blöd ich doch bin. Gibts doch gar nicht wie hier alles falsch mach was man nur falsch machen kann ey :(

Hast wenigstens mich damit glücklich gemacht und mir den 1. Sieg im Dezember beschert ... etwas zu frühes "Weihnachtsgeschenk" ... :-)

Kajutschka

Post by Kajutschka » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Joa, Frohe Weihnachten bw ;)

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Kajutschka wrote:Joa, Frohe Weihnachten bw ;)
Danke dir :roll:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 pm

You rode well. Better than me. 2 big idiocies... when Mori went into tempo he was helping Qian and I only realized it after some km, so had less energy than Berlo that stupid guy. Second complete absolute idiocy, attack with Berlo and Urganov at the 4.. .just makes me lose probably almost 15" to Telford for white. White bah, ok, want it but want stage wins more, but the stage win was gone anyway, should just have ridden with Berlo and Qian til the end. And since Berlo ended at 10 sec with an attack, maybe without I bring it down to 7-8". But probably it was about money,, better third than 8, 10, 12 or something.

Yes, normally should be no problem still, if I just ride for Urganov and put stages at nr 2... But really wanted to go for stages first and if possible try to save white. And the 11th stage scares me a bit, there I need to chose probably, try the stage or protect Urganov. Ok, still 34", but could and should really be still almost 50". Gives me +/- 15" less seconds to play with. But well, we'll see.

Kaju did everything right, siebed Baiwir, Qian, Berlo at the last 3 km, only Telford left, but no chance to get rid of him, that was clear... then he didn't see the sprint (like me too, so Urganov not even at 1000 tomorrow, such an idiot) sprint at 50, in the end that gave Telford the win. Very well ridden with a stupid mistake/bad luck in the end.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Sorry, far from me the idea of blaming the designer of this nice tour, but what kind of twisted person would put a mountain prize at 1km of the finish line ??!!
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:28 pm

It was 2. :P
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Falkenbier

Post by Falkenbier » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Right, 2km to end. The stage with the mountain prize 1km to the finish line will follow on Thursday :P

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am

Not much to say finally. Thought a bigger group would go and would have good chances to go through. Would have gone in the group myself if Urganov had been fit, but at 930, need all the helpers possible, plus who knows if Kaju wants to let me go. Hight tempo, maybe drop Mori, Conti.. no no...So stay in the back... Kaju still wanted to chase, didn't see why really, ok Kokorin, saw it later... completely forgot him somehow. Ok, not completely, plan nr 2 was to win another minute to him, ... yeah yeah, what for, don't know, just on principle, you never know 4' is too much to get normally, but... ok, today Kokorin leader, so 0" gained, still over 5', and never dropped behind my stars. Third plan was to drop some Kajus somewhere then ride, so to have him weakened, less support riders. Didn't work either, so just waiting... Last hill, the Kajus behind the Robys, except Kokorin, ok let's ride. Mmh, alone? What for with my 49 sprint... not without help, Telford with 54 sprint, behind Kokorin (who wasn't going to ride) the online-guy with the most sprint, he didn't want to help with Watson in the downhill, so makes no sense for me either. Stop, Berlo on Baiwir and Qian on Telford, Baiwir goes, all follow, but of course there absolutely no sense in riding for either Baiwir or the 2 Robys... Actually stupid to even follow. Caught, from behind Capaul and Kruyckx go, as could be expected. but no energy to spare for me anymore, Capaul wins, Telford gets third and another few sec on Urganov.

Today... not sure, stage win looks difficult anyway, probabyl will concentrate on white after all. even though that kind of bores me, but why not. We'll see.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Not much to say today either...

Worst day of the tour. Why? Because while the first 2 days were kind of boring, ok, this one here had the potential to be highly interesting. But in our group Kaju thanks to the overlong TT was just too superior. So. Nothing really exciting to try. Stage win, but Verunga the favorite, him or an escpae, it was the escape finally. In the back... Wassissi sieb, then goes out, we wait for 4 minutes, nobody rides, Roby attacks with Feng and Uzielli, WHAT, NOW he goes in that Pate??? Out out, uff...At 14 min he goes in. too late, was very likely to be to late already then, finally 2'15". From then on Paten rode, went out onr km, ATTACK, Qian, oh.. Kaju in. Oh well. out again. Was good at taking attacks out today. Group in front won, but well... The end, all as expected, Decided not to try to follow Telford, get him in the next km, missed by 1" bah, Möllers fault, he followed him and helped, grr.In the flat then no chance to get him, lost 5" finally. white though should be safe. Unless he wins all 5 sprints and Urganov 0... FL will take care of that. But overall today very boring, lots to do with our group, Kaju clearly ahead, Verunga too superior in the end. Nothing to try. Thought the rest was fun, the stage win fights interesting, made up for the lack of GC fight, today not. White never really developped into a fight either, Maréchal took himself out, he very likely would have won it otherwise, then Kajus control and if necessary my team probably just too much for Telford to try something. Ok, today maybe he could have tried, Watson Telford attack, the 2 in front wait and ride, potential danger for me... but knew BW wouldn't try, lack of balls :lol: And ok, the risk that then Kaju reacts is obviously there. I would have reacted too of course, Feng-Uzielli at first... But as I said, was sure he wouldn't try.

Tomorrow last sprint probably, Conti in the hands of FL, if he manages to win with Dürr I expect a solo win by Conti, he probably will be credited with 2"-5" advantage to the peloton.