Franco Belge 15h

Discuss about the RSF Races

Moderator: englishmods

team fl

Franco Belge 15h

Post by team fl » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 am

Salut and welcome to Franco Belge in the afternoon, the RSF-deluxe version. Team FL will start, although Saturday will be our day off. Anyway, good luck and hopefully a living thread.

Team FL starts with the following line-up

x1 Lorenz Dürr, provides Fürstenhütchen
x2 Chuck Bass, provides Caviar and Champagne
x3 Ronny Beck, provides a kick in your ass
x4 Daniel Clavadetscher, provides Polenta
x5 Pedro Garrido, provides Tapas and Cava
x6 Frantz Granvorka, provides a punch in your face
x7 Haruki Murakami, provides a surreal Sushiplate
x8 Guus Nederlof, provides THE victory
x9 William deWorde, provices chocolates and newspapers

There are no goals Team FL cannot miss...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

NoPikouze

Re: Franco Belge 15h

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Starting here with the real stars :)

Azizi wants to set a big performance. And Inese would like to win a stage as well, although it seems difficult...

Give the green jersey to Karli and the red to marcel Roller, then everyone is happy!
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 pm

First tour since the TdF for me. Good first day, Conti second and gets a day in grey, well no, Herne forces him to wear green, that he doesn't actually have instead of grey that he has... well, he's Italian and probably cares about fashion, I'm not and don't, but money money money, he can wear what he wants.

Strange first day:

Nobody really put up a fight for the GPMs.. strange, thought some would. Plus Roller, apart from basically securing the mountain jersey for the rest of the tour gets 16" as well, which increases his chances for the GC win immensly. The sprint then was as strange, Conti got second, as usual NoPiks fault that he didn't win..

Interesting to see what will happen tomorrow.. will Roller go and get more bonus seconds? Will there be siebs to have less sprinters in the end? Hope so, with 53 my 2 stars should pass...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Well, siebs might be hard, only 5 tomorrow it seems, bah...
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 pm

YES I SUCK AND I KNOW IT GRRRRRRRRR !!!!!

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:49 pm

It's not only you who knows it ;)

Back to the race: I expect another sprint today, although I await some siebing action from the little monkey. Dürr as usual will be disappointing, but a unsuspected surprise is always welcome. For the GC, I would say that NoPikouze's Azizi or Kajutschka's Roller are the hottest candidates.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:50 am

Bah, double victory for the Singe and still a very disappointing Dürr. My Lovelife must be really exciting when comparing my gamer's luck. Anyway, nothing has changed for the GC, still NoPikouze and Katjutschka my favorites. But let's see what happens today. Conti is in for the points-jersey, if he manages to do as well as the days before. Also white is possible but much more difficult.

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 am

team fl wrote:.... Katjutschka ....
Kajutschka, not Katjuschka!!! :evil: Man nimmts in Luxemburg wohl nicht so genau mit den Buchstaben :lol:

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 am

Kaju wrote:
team fl wrote:.... Katjutschka ....
Kajutschka, not Katjuschka!!! :evil: Man nimmts in Luxemburg wohl nicht so genau mit den Buchstaben :lol:
I'm deeply sorry Kajukschta.

PS: seen my new rider?!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 am

Yesterday was fun.. Karli beat Conti, 1-2, Conti red, green and keeps white. Love it.

GC? Yep, still Kaju nr 1 probably. But at this point don't care that much, for me all that counts is today now, keep my jerseys another day. Then we'll see, red unless Karli/Conti dominate again not really likely, green and white on the other hand I think I have chances. Red that damn Roller is only 4" away, but white it's 16", not sure that Mledanov will be in front either, I think he won't be, and Bass and co are 24" back. Normally the first sprinter group should manage to lose less than 24" to Bass, Riga and Yezersky, the danger then is that one of those bad boys wins.

But actually I already achieved more than I even hoped getting here, so even if I lose all three jerseys today, no problem. ^^çç

Kaju

Post by Kaju » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

Bad Fl, he´s only mobbing me :roll:

Think the Sprinter of NoPik is GK favo number 1 because i mean he will win the stage tommorow :)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Interesting last day coming up... Fairly open I think.
Roller and co vs Azizi vs the sprintes

Normally IMO the sprinters get the front. But now? Only 2 teams really have interest

1. Thoronto for Bosnjia. It's only a 6, and so it's possible to get him back I think. Ok, not sure about the fitness, but shouldn't be too dead, possible to get fit. His problem though: Very little help to be excpected. Plus with Geissler in front he could still have a second option.
2. Petit Singe for Conti: His problem; The team sucks. Only Thoronto really could have an interest. Plus then Conti would have to sprint in the bonifications, difficult as well, even though Conti so far has been THE sprinter of the tour. :lol:

Many others don't really have any interest to get to the front. Gaurain should have Riga in front, FL Bass, nothing to gain from tempo behind really. Others like US, POrtugal, Firehawks, yes, they could have interest and have the teams, but haven't really proven to have the conviction to get things done. So my guess is: The sprinters won't come back. The last 3 days left the race in a situation where the guys that could get it done, mostly Gaurain but as well FL simply are not interested anymore. But of course in those situations often you see lots of people in tempo for not much... Thoronto or Conti could profit from that.

So, Azizi vs the others very likely. That could go either way, normally Azizi should manage to come back if he's even dropped. But can he then hold the group? Don't know..we'll see. The sprints could turn out to be decisive as well. If Azizi doesn't come back, again everything open. Roller favorite, but no sprint, the second Kaju? Bass? Bass the only one who could beat Roller by winning the sprint, if Roller isn't in the top 3 or gets bonifications on the was. The rest has to attack and drop Roller. All possible.

Last possibility of course is the big escape, which could happen as well. There is no really clear favorite, everybody will try to give the work to others, very possible that a huge group goes and manages to win.

Will be interesting I think.

For me? 3 jerseys, now only 2, tonight... 1? Green looks fairly good I have to say. Of course would have preffered red, but for that yesterday I needed a sprint and a Gaurain win or second/third place. So that Gaurain can still overtake Conti with a sprint today. Then my chances for white would have been excellent, red still there, after all with the mass of sprinters possible that Gaurain doesn't get the bonifications he needs. Green points more likely though.. With a sprint yesterday, I still have chances to get the 3 jersey, withe likely, green less, red a bit better than green IMO. Now red and white much more difficult, but green seems possible. Not automatic of course, but I can certainly hope to keep it.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Congrats Kaju!
Mistakes by me, especially first stage where I thought Vlad would be good enough to get some seconds. And the block I should have done on the 2er today. With a single rider I wanted to keep him longer. If Vlad had been there, much easier...

Hmm actually it's all Vlad's fault, why did he get siebed.
The management has to reconsider his contract now, he failed us twice. Not my fault at all, it's his! GRRR

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 am

late but not forgotten: grats to kaju, very nice win. unfortunately my internet was broken for almost 10 min. but would not have changed anything ;)

grats also to all the jersey winners. after all, it was a nice tour, at least for me.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:01 pm

I won 2 jerseys!!

You really want to "grats" me? :P :P :P

Excellent last day by Kaju, good fight be NoPik as well, with the sprint at the 6 there. Finally Thoronto was really close to the win.. had he just ridden with his helpers before the last hill it might have been enough.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm

After a talk with my lawyers, I tend to alter my Version to: "Grats to all the human (!) jersey winners", Mr. Singe. :P

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Actually after thinking it over maybe you should grats me too. To get used to it, you'll have to grats me a lot this month. Tour de Pavé GC, points, mountains, Team classification, young rider plus 5 stages. I will dominape!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 pm

you're riding the tour des paves for sure? glad to hear that. so i can beat you on cobblestones again :)