10 Years!

All you have to say

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

10 Years!

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:16 pm

10 Years RFS! C4F!
Only Buhmann and lesossies, the great stars, developper (B) and saviour(L) of the game are still here! Congratulations!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Re: 10 Years!

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:41 am

Thanks RSF/C4F to give us so much feeling in 10 years (5 for me).
Thanks Aisaka Taiga, Flurin Lauener, Mario Shleck, Jinichi Nasawa, Ludwig Quist, Tom VanAsbroeck, Ruben Linares, Benito Salas, Javier Cordero, Sean Norris, Willi Wollschlager, Rodolph Austin, Ignacio Lacalle, Jawad Azizi, Brad Keselowski, Diego Reyes...Thanks champions.
Thanks too Tsukiko, Pompiliu, Mirjaqip for your epic name.
Thanks Fragola and Motorizzati for our epics duel during GT and thanks Gaurain for our usual fights during Classics.
Thanks SM, ONCE, Lorient, Alk, WWF, Oxfam, Rasta, Rockstar, free team, FL, Allagen, Quick, RFM, Bergwerk, Hansa, Tulpe, guciuzuza, stevens, Furpach, Hunsrueck, Liqui, Chense, Ambi, Black Star, Luques, OL,Rasmus, Chartreuse, barba, Corocina, Drago, etc, to be always in my wheels when I move and never collaborate after.
Thanks multis, without them, the race could be better for sure, but the forum less funny.
Thanks Taka to be taka.
Thanks Robyklept to be Petit Singe to be Big Donkey.
Thanks Nopik, Pedro, Aix, Donkey, Luques, SM, Rasmus, Alk, FL, RFM and other to animate the chat for years.
Thanks designers who take a lot of their time to make us enjoy races.
Thanks FPK and Nation Comittee which make me often laugh too.
Thanks Mr Bugs and Mister RSF-Down! who are able to makes us waiting 1 entire day just to be sure the game will work again.
Thanks Buh and leso for all the news features you give us : green/blue/red tempo, the new race editor, transfert market, sprint reform, bordures, energy reform !
Thanks Buh and leso for the 10 next years we will enjoy RSF !