the smartest kid on tesco syndrom

All you have to say

Moderator: englishmods

deuseburger

the smartest kid on tesco syndrom

Post by deuseburger » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:18 am

moin miteinander,

sorry for posting in the off topic area since the following is of course on topic... just wasnt sure it will stand to fl´s definition of "usual not-related Spam" that "might be treated as entertaining though" so, fyi and fye (e -> entertainment) back to the thread title, a statement i read on another forum which i was reminded of by reading a couple of freds here and felt the urge to share; credits to the the original poster...
Many people on "name of other forum" suffer from what I call "The smartest kid on Tesco syndrome". Above average intelligence in their social environment and below average social skills means that they end up in a fairly isolated group where they are one of the smartest people (for example cashier at Tesco). Then they start debating on a place like "name of other forum" and get difficulties in dealing with people who are just as intelligent, arrogant and unsocial as they are
disclaimer:
in order to not get involved in any kind of "a pledge for fine war" i wish to point out that all the above does in no way imply i believe any of the involved posters (to the not mentioned threads) to be intelligent...

cheers deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper