Something like a congratulations topic thing you know

All you have to say

Moderator: englishmods

Lizard

Something like a congratulations topic thing you know

Post by Lizard » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Good evening fellow RSF players,

another year in this great game has passed again. Since 2006 we love and play this game over and over again. All this is only made possible by two great persons in the first case: Buhmann and lesossies. Thank you for another year with cycling (video game) fanatics. And there are many by now, the player community seems to grow though the forum activity seems lower than it already was. But maybe that's untrue since I only read the german and english part of the forums. And yes, I myself am not as active as ever was. Let's see if that might change again.

But don't we forget to mention all the freaks here. The nations keep coming, so many play RSF by now! It's trendy, yeah! Germans, French, Belgian, Dutch, Italians, Spanish, Polish, I also think Brits... they just keep coming, ain't that awesome! Praise to our game!

Apropos game, yes, the game keeps getting better and better. Ha, finally the transfer market has made a big improvement this year, hooray! Though my RSF account never has money now anymore. But hey, whatever.

So yes, all my fellow RSF gamers may have great holiday weeks, a nice christmas evening and awesome sylvester night. Thanks to the people that keep this game alive and played it in 2011. Let's hope everyone's in for 2012 ;)

So, enough said, need to chat on facebook now. Muahaha.
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

claw

Re: Something like a congratulations topic thing you know

Post by claw » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 pm

:!:
Aggressive Leader!