NOLIFE

All you have to say

Moderator: englishmods

Elaska

NOLIFE

Post by Elaska » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:59 am

I've never seen a nolife like Petit Singe :roll:
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

NoPikouze

Re: NOLIFE

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 am

Me neither :P
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 am

2? Mmh, 8 here? I was already up for an hour then. Wish I was nolifing and still up, but noooooo... toomuchlifing, that was it. Hate it.

Want to become the first RSF pro. Much easier, sleep til the first race, 9 or 10, that's 15-16 here, perfect.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 am

What will you do if Rsf is delete ? :?
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 am

Biathlon :D
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Seriously?

I don't know. :lol:
Not Biathlon, it sucks, just play if I have too much time, which unfortunately isn't the case right now. And no thinking required there anyway.
Trackmania maybe? But fairly mindless as well, another passtime to just pass 30min when I have enough time.
No more RSF? Brr... don't know. Look for a new hobby? I heard women are fun. Mmh, have one already, forgot that, mmh, where is she? Hello!!! Hello! Think forgot to let her out of the closet after the Giro last year, hope she's alright, will check now. Ah, no, the Giro coming up, remind me in June please. Maybe drugs? Or I just play RSF on my own, used to do that before RSF anyway, when I'm really on the bike, imagine opponents, comment, attack chase, even had a small notebook once so that I didn't forget the GC, unfortunately I never won, just some stages, always had a bad day sometimes. The one in 2001 was embarrassing for example, ayay, had to cheat a bit, otherwise would have been out of the time limit. Went on the attack a few days later, but couldn't really let me win the stage, would have been bugusing after letting me in the race after my bad day. Damn Portuguese was strong, an Italian I didn't like either. But I had a good career, was the young upcoming guy, then I was the old veteran, still mentioned in interviews as a possible outsider. But then there was RSF on the computer, so no more need to play a cycling simulation while cycling. MMh, was fun too, might go back to do that, but need new opponents, many of them were older than me. But none of them used in RSF so far, different series after all. But yeah, that would be it probably if Buh cuts RSF. That or play the lottery win, give the money to Buh so he continues. Maybe flowers to the wife if some money is left, a nicely decorated closet is important too.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

claw

Post by claw » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm

tm-nations forever!
Aggressive Leader!

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sell dream :)
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:38 pm

:?