RSF becomes 5!

Important official informations.

Moderator: systemmods

Buhmann

RSF becomes 5!

Post by Buhmann » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm

RSF becomes 5!

Yes, this game really exists since 5 years. This is a long time. On the other hand, I can´t remember that there was a time without RSF. 5 years where my reallife ( What reallife is, is matter of opinion ;) ) was be affected by even this small game. It was a time with a lot of fun. As is started with the game I never thought that it would be exists such a long time without bore me. But of course it has a shady side. There is a lot of work. And if there is a bug, it´s no odds if I have time or if I want to program anything – it have to be done. Best example yesterday. Bug at 2. Christmas Day.
I like to use this platform to excuse the bugs and Ignoring of some forum posts (or whatever). I don´t like to do it and I can understand it completely if you, the community, is sometimes angry because of that. I try to amend. And I thank all the users for supporting me and keeping the game alive. I had never thought that this game will have such a great community.
And thank you lesossies for the organisation of the calendar. My only criticism is that lesossies never paid the licences although he plays the game since the beginning. Without you, we all would ride every day “Rund um den Misthaufen”. Okay, probably I would ride every day, the others would play another game.
I think it is enough sentimental chitchat (great word, didn´t know it before, but sounds pretty cool). A important question is: Will RSF ever become 10? If yes, will there something be new??? Many users would say “yes, the game will exists, but exactly the same.”. Of course with the same bugs like now. For some things they should be right. (The sprintbug for example :P). But fact is, if the game will exists in 10 years, it must expand. Maybe the new layout/design I implement at the moment will help. Next weeks I could finish the new layout which I´m implementing at the moment. And when it´s done, I have more time for really new features.
Now I say something about the jubilee-race today. I hope you are still reading and did not stop due to my great English, because this could be interesting: Every team who wins the race GP Herne Mémorial Les Dubray will become 365 days RSF licence. I hope the small teams which haven´t a licence until now are able to win.
Okay, the same like every year it seems. But for the 5. birthday we have invent something new. I hope i don´t promise to much at the moment, because I have not implant it until now: In the middle of January we make a specific tour. Parallel to the normal races. The special of this tour is, that the teams which want to ride won´t play with his current but with old riders. Means: I will ride with “Marco Pantani”, iban with “Stefan Schneller” and so on. When the race starts and the profil will come soon.
This was all I wanted to tell you at the moment. I hope you enjoyed the game the last 0-5 years and will like it the next years, too. It was a great time, even if it was sometimes very stressfull.

Kind regards,
Yours Buhman